Sinama - Should rafa let him go? why?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:04 am

what about sending him to the reserve team
give him some work there?
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:50 pm

Says he never said he wanted to go.

Pongolle happy to stay at Anfield

Pongolle's career statistics 
Liverpool's Florent Sinama-Pongolle has denied reports saying he had handed in a transfer request because of his lack of first-team action at Anfield.
The 20-year-old striker has made just four substitute appearance for Liverpool so far this season.

"I think someone in France said it was my intention because I hadn't played, but I never spoke to anyone about this," he told the club's website.

"I'm very upset because I didn't want the boss to think the wrong thing."

Pongolle is set to make his first start of the season against Millwall in the Carling Cup on Tuesday night.

"I think there will be opportunities and when I get games it's up to me to show what I can do," he said.

"I made my view very clear at the start of the season when I said I knew I had to be patient.

"You can't say one thing at the start of the season and then say the opposite three months later. I hope the fans realise it's not true.

"I'm feeling okay about my situation. I've been involved in some games but I have plenty of time on my side."

Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion