Nunez - What's the latest ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby addicted norwegian » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:01 pm

If seems that both Gerrard and Nunez will be available for the team in three weeks, which means we might see them pitched against Crystle Palace on November 12th. This probably doesn`t interest you at all, but it sure as hell exites me; I`m going to Anfield for this match (I`ve spent most of my house-hold budget to make this) and if they are both ready for action by then, I`m proud to say that I will contribute in giving them a loud welcome back :love:
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:03 pm

Got a bit carried away there, sorry about that; It`s hard welcoming Nunez back, as he never actually played for Liverpool before, but I`m sure as hell gonna make an effort to make him feel welcome anyways :)
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:07 pm

i cant wait
i wish they were coming back tomorrow
because the game will be televised here in canada
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whylongball? » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:34 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:i cant wait
i wish they were coming back tomorrow
because the game will be televised here in canada "The Canadian Red Army"

i can't wait either...anyway, do they show lots of liv game over there Canadian Red Army? may go there next yr :)
whylongball?

Postby Redrider » Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:02 pm

crazyhorse wrote:The great Liverpool sides had people who could play all over the park.. I cant remember us ever having a player who was exclusively right sided, although Steve Highway was an out an out winger??

Ian Callaghan was a classic right winger, in the days when the other midfield players were called left and right half.
Gordon Milne was the classic Right Half.
As right sided midfield players go, Terry McDermott takes some beating as a class player.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:09 pm

addicted norwegian wrote:If seems that both Gerrard and Nunez will be available for the team in three weeks, which means we might see them pitched against Crystle Palace on November 12th. This probably doesn`t interest you at all, but it sure as hell exites me; I`m going to Anfield for this match (I`ve spent most of my house-hold budget to make this) and if they are both ready for action by then, I`m proud to say that I will contribute in giving them a loud welcome back :love:

Steven Gerrard and Antonio Nunez will be fit by November 2nd according to PremierLeague.com
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:10 pm

it depends on whos playing that weekend
their is only one station that i get that shows football games
if theirs arsenal manu and chelski playing then no
but liverpool is pretty big so they try and cover most of the games that then can get to show them
its alot more for them to pay for the rights then it is over in england
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:01 am

Yeah I'm in the states and for the basic epl package it would have cost $300 us or i guesss like $450 canadian, it was just crazy especially when you don't have too many friends that would fork over that kind of money to help cover the cost.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion