How much? - Hmmm

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby KennyisGod....still » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:47 am

Kharhaz wrote:
KennyisGod....still wrote:what is it with this forum the last coupla yrs? people jus slaggin others off, makin ridiculous accusations, arguin for the sake of it....
it used to be an informative, decent place to come talk Liverpool FC, ok it was never perfectly balanced, specially with the pro an anti Rafa factions but lately its almost like we support diferent teams with varyin ideals. i dont come here much now, saddened by my own kind cuz what would appear to be the traditional knowledgeable Liverpool supporter/fan woteva has been replaced by individuals with hidden agendas.
the topic started asking if we were happy with ticket prices and ends up pointin fingers for no reason at posters. wrong. some people need a chat with themselves.

Dont let one idiot tarnish us all with the same brush.

i wont mate, its jus somethin i'v seen the last coupla yrs and it bugs me. we were always seen as 'better than that' from outside, and this was obvious here. but since Istanbul we've acquired a glory hunter element to the fanbase without as much patience, and dare i say, knowledge as other more generous minded posters.
almost like 'the rich kid does and says what he wants' attitude i think the original post kinda got at. i'm first to admit i dont go the game, quite simply cant afford it when the family has to come first, but i dont need someone tellin me i'm right or wrong when the decisions mine, in much the same way people shouldn't be makin the accusations that came a little earlier.
Liverpool's at a dangerous time for its fanbase, its long standin traditional fanbase anyway. the average workin man has to make sacrifices to pay weekly or for a season ticket, way things are goin economically i see the bully boy approach just gettin worse until unless you're on silly money then footballs a telly thing, be it at home or in the pub, and once that happens and people that earn silly money start becomin the majority then that knowledge'll be gone forever within the Anfield (or whatever stadium we play in come the final decision) grounds. and people that run roughshod over others dont tend to shy away from silly pointless and often stupid opinions.

or maybe i'v had too much to drink and ought to just go to bed...

but as for that original post - it's a disgrace our prices are so high for 'cheap' tickets, but check availability for any home games in the Prem up til xmas and you cant even get one of those from the club so i guess they win that one...
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:54 am

P'iss poor comment and uncalled for
If it was meant as a joke it wasnt funny
If it was meant as an insult it was pathetic
Thommo's perm

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion