Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Houlier your vote - D-day

Houlier to stay
8%
Houlier to go
92%

Total votes : 25

Postby supersub » Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:04 am

Why in heavens name would you want to broadcast any statistic involving the 2 manc teams.We as Liverpool supporters,surely don't give a toss about them,do we?Are you finally confessing you have a leaning towards manc loving section of Cheshire?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby cheesecakery » Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:05 am

big al wrote:Come on folks let the voice of the discontented ring F**K OFF Mr Houlier!

leave him alone ya big bully ,
all he needs is a bit of
encouragement and a cuddle and he'l be winning titles left ,right , north west and centre,

ps (in brackets) as long as the 20 year plan goes to plan :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:06 am

Owzat wrote:Oh Cheesy, why did you have to vote the other way?!?!?!?!

i havent voted yet
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby big al » Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:37 pm

Cheesey I think your veiws are very important and I do think that we must look at Man U because it is they that are our yard stick. 

When fergie took over at Man U he had one hell of a job to do in fact realistically it was something akin to impossible. He had gaint of European football club that was going nowhere.  For years Man u had be struggling with successive managers all trying to recaptre the glory days of Busby.  Fergie brought that back to the club and yes it took him a while but the truth is that was because we were at the top and we were bloody brilliant. 

The Moore's family and Shankly Build a true legacy at Anfield that no team should have got near for years. NO wonder fergie struggled.  I believe that but for the hand of fate and the sadness of Heysel and Hillsbrough, daglish would still be doing a great job for us.  Kenny is Human and the great sadness and loss was bound to effect even the strongest of people.

Difference with Liverpool this time is that under Houlier we are struggling.  Yes the team he got from Roy Evans was'nt brilliant but Roy had lots of youth players waiting in the wings.  Houlier inherited those kids.  The bases of his team that won three trophies in a season were what Evans left him with.  Houlier has really only brought his own players through in the last two years. And what a load of cr#p they have been.  Man U are a good team but Arsenal are as good, Chealsea if not now, soon will be. And Liverpool Well we are going backwards.  The task for Fergie was so hard because we were so good.  The task for Evans was so hard because Man U were so good that's not the case today.  Other managers are proving what can be acheived.  I hope that no one out there is offended by what I'M about to say I don't want to do that But I think this great club has had three disasters in the last twenty yaers and they have all began with H.  Heysel, Hillsbrough and Houlier.  Granted that last one is not as humanly sad as the first two.

One other think Cheesey, I don't know how old you are but I have a 19 year old son who like me supports Liverpool.  I remember his face when we won the UEFA, FA and League cups but I wonder if he'll ever in his lifetime get to liev through the glories that I have witnessed.  The Eropean cup finals, the city centre of Liverpool awash with red as the League cahmpions trophy was held aloft for everyone to see.  I don't want distant memories I want new ones for me and all the young people that support Liverpool.  Just like are good friend Beavis  they deserve it.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby mistyred » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:04 pm

BIG AL WELL SAID MATE.....
TOUCHING STUFF,MY KIDS TOO LIKE MYSELF HAVE A PASSIONATE LOVE AFFAIR WITH LFC AND I DONT WANT TO ALWAYS BE TELLING STORIES ABOUT BYGONE AGES OF GLORY....
PLEASE IF ANYBODY CAN HELP US IN OUR STRUGGLE TO AMERGE LIKE A PHEONIX FROM THE ASHES OF DISASTER LISTEN TO OUR PLEA AND ANSWER OUR CALL.......
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:22 pm

SHOULD HE STAY OR SHOULD HE GO . . . . . . WELL IT SEEMS QUITE OBVIOUS WHAT THE FANS THINK ACCORDING TO THIS POLL!

BUT THEY ARE ALL RIGHT, HE HAS DONE ALL HE CAN FOR LIVERPOOL ITS TIME FOR HIM TO MOVE ON. I CAN SEE HIM DOING A LOT BETTER AT AN AVERAGE PREMIERSHIP TEAM SUCH AS VILLA OR CHARLTON FOR EXAMPLE.

DOM1 ???
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby leothelion » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:02 pm

if moores wants to hang on to houllier leave him find another position for him .he might feel he owes him something for what he has done but like all fans have now come to realise we need a new a new manager the sooner moores realises this the better 'maybe leave houllier take a step upstairs (or downstairs )
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:41 pm

Houllier has taken Liverpool as far as he can and the runners-up spot 2 seasons ago was more because of Man U's ending of season poor form than Liverpool's ascendancy due to the Houllier factor-let's be realistic about this.
The pattern of play advocated by Houllier has continuously been proven as too rigid and inadequate time and time again by the opposition from both the domestic and European fronts. Why doesn't the board realise that we have regressed under Houllier and he should go as soon as possible! Don't give him more money to waste this January...
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion