Goals on sunday

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby PabloMedina28 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:58 pm

metalhead wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:i find carra annoying too be honest, its like he thinks hes maldini in his head when actually hes pretty poor and the way he bangs on about being loyal, easy too say for him because no team with possibly more to offer him then liverpool has ever gone for him because once again hes pretty poor..... good at kciking it into row z though ill give him that

:no

and you wonder why some people don't take your posts so seriously

That wasnt me it was my brother being a dickhead
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Scottbot wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:i find carra annoying too be honest, its like he thinks hes maldini in his head when actually hes pretty poor and the way he bangs on about being loyal, easy too say for him because no team with possibly more to offer him then liverpool has ever gone for him because once again hes pretty poor..... good at kciking it into row z though ill give him that

You find Carra annoying?

Well that post is a shoe-in for the category of "most ironic post of the year" award.

Bet no-one beats it.

Again wasnt me it was my :censored: of a :censored: brother.

Explain how i annoy you? Youve always came across as someone who never argues with people like your above all that and to mature for it, yet at the same time constantly come out with sniddy cocky remarks, little one liners like you think your Ricky Gervais are something. You cant be both mate are you mature or a bitch who sticks the kinfe in  to keep yourself popular with the older ore right wing thread members on here?

Youll probally give a "says it all" response and prove my point
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:11 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Thats his job mate
:;):
Thommo's perm

Postby PabloMedina28 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Thats his job mate
:;):

Thats what he told me  :D
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:30 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:
Scottbot wrote:

You find Carra annoying?

Well that post is a shoe-in for the category of "most ironic post of the year" award.

Bet no-one beats it.

Again wasnt me it was my :censored: of a :censored: brother.

Explain how i annoy you? Youve always came across as someone who never argues with people like your above all that and to mature for it, yet at the same time constantly come out with sniddy cocky remarks, little one liners like you think your Ricky Gervais are something. You cant be both mate are you mature or a bitch who sticks the kinfe in  to keep yourself popular with the older ore right wing thread members on here?

Youll probally give a "says it all" response and prove my point

Have had my fair share of disagreements on here fella, just don't go in for all the flame is all. It dosn't mean i don't read stuff and bite sumtimes! I just thought it was a really dumb thing to say but if it wasn't your comment then it's no bother. People are gonna react if they see stuff spouted about one of LFC's most popular players.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion