Tattoo

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby ethanr » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Haha  :laugh:
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby anti-hero » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:38 am

ethanr wrote:California.  Southern California.  West coast.  I live about an hour from Hollywood, but no that doesn't mean my next door neighbors are movie stars, no that doesn't mean I know any movie stars or famous people at all, and no not everybody is rich, I know my family sure as hell aren't.

Sorry that's just what everybody seems to think when you say you live anywhere near Hollywood :laugh:

Why do you ask?

BROOOOO

NO WAY. NO WAY.

i used to think i was the only liverpool fan for miles.

and its true what they say about hollywood. hollywood blvd itself is pretty nice for about three blocks, thats when you're talking about the chinese theatre, the walk of fame, and the kodak, but other than its fuc.king ghetto. all the real rich people and movie stars live up in the hills and in burbank and s.hit.

SOCAL REPRESENT! :bowdown
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 am

if you are only an hour away from LA then you will have no problem finding an artist good enough. just about every tattooist - apart from the odd throwback sailor's dive - uses transfers now, so that shouldn't be any kind of concern. even those who call themselves freehand artists will at least draw an outline first on paper and then transfer it to your skin.

the thing you need to bear in mind though, is that the ink spreads with the years. the beautiful tight lines you have at first will only last for about 4 or 5 years before they start to spread little by little. so make sure that the design you choose isn't so small and detailed that it'll just look like a smudge in a few years time.

find the design you like, then take the time to visit a few studios and discuss it with them. choose the one who shows enthusiasm for your design, offers suggestions spontaneously and has a portfolio full of neat work to show you.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex88 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:10 pm

I love tattoo

I have 2 tattoo: the symbol of Florence on my left shoulder, and my name in Hindi on my right shoulder.

My next tattoo will be a Liverbird on my back.
Alex88

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum