Zonal marking... - The discussion thread!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:21 pm

kenny spoke about zonal marking and man to man marking a few years ago he said something like this.

"i dont matter even if they are standing there asking what they are doing at the weekend as long as the ball not go into the back of the net"

for that whats made Kenny a good player and a manager....just good real football.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Scottbot wrote:
stmichael wrote:give me zonal over the dross we're serving up now anyday of the week.

Yep, man to man doesn't get a mention whenever we concede our latest set-piece goal. Imagine if we were still playing zonal? We wouldn't hear the end of it.

exactly i havnt heard that mug Andy Gray open his gob once about disgraceful set piece defending this season,typical
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Steve Crooks » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
stmichael wrote:give me zonal over the dross we're serving up now anyday of the week.

Yep, man to man doesn't get a mention whenever we concede our latest set-piece goal. Imagine if we were still playing zonal? We wouldn't hear the end of it.

exactly i havnt heard that mug Andy Gray open his gob once about disgraceful set piece defending this season,typical

There is a reason why Mr. Gray has never had the bottle for management.. He can hide behind his :censored: machines and spout boll*x as much as the next man. And I don't mean Richard Keys.. Actually, I do!  :;):
Steve Crooks

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion