All our team needs is some south american flavour! - I would say any of these players>>>>>>>>

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby malone » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:00 pm

come on, we all know that flair, creativity, passing, and doing the unpredictable comes mostly from south american footballers especially brazilians.   And these attributes are exactly what we needs, someone that can create something out of nothing....

here are the list of south american players who i know would help liverpool win the title...

diego-   class player, was the best player in brazilian league
            great passer, and lead league in assists.  now plays f           for porto

robinho- diegos teamate in santos, great forward player, can get past people and score goals.   quicker feat than ronaldo(mancs)

kaka-  we all know about him, great player

aimar-
tevez- great goalscorer
alex-  psv defender----- will be very good-- quick, composed and intelligent defender

wagner love- cska moscow- watch out for this player- will most probably play for real madrid in the future, world class player
malone

Postby the great one » Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:34 pm

you forgetten one thing there world class divers ???

but diego is good but loves to dive to much turned pro when he was 16 year tottenham were chasing him last year but his agent cashed in on him and moved to porto same position as deco.

robinho shame he never played in the copa america in the summer great player only 19 or somethink got time on his side gonna find it hard to force his way into the brazil team.
Last edited by the great one on Sat Oct 09, 2004 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:24 am

EPL and South American footballers doesnt exactly seem to be a match made in heaven
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:28 am

laza wrote:EPL and South American footballers doesnt exactly seem to be a match made in heaven

i agree, only a very few can do what they do here in the prem. its not them type of players we need at all.

we need some solid pacy defendrs and another striker who can hold it up and bring players into the game round the oppostion box (preferably one who can score aswell)
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby spud » Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:14 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:we need some solid pacy defendrs and another striker who can hold it up and bring players into the game round the oppostion box (preferably one who can score aswell)

Spot on IMO.

:D  :D  :D
spud

Postby gerrard_steven » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:33 pm

all these players will ocst 2 much aswell, cheslki offered 15 mil for robinhob ut apparently they want more in the region of 25 mil silly price for a youngster really unless its roonaldo! n to be honest we dont how good they really are with the exceptions of aimar and kaka. They might be good on championship manager but what does that really mean!?!?
gerrard_steven

Postby azriahmad » Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:18 pm

I agree with Laza, that no matter how talented they are, they would struggle much more in the EPL because of its physical demands. Gilberto Silva of Arsenal is a very rare breed og Brazillians, as is Juninho now with Celtic, as they have adapted well. I think that Gilberto has fitted in better than Edu.

Getting Brazillians in the EPL is a big risk.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Adebisi » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:00 pm

If I had to choose any South American it would be Carlos Alberto Tevez from Boca, 20 year old and is sh*t hot... name to watch out for

edit: whoops didnt notice you'd mentioned him!
Adebisi

Postby the great one » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:06 pm

you also forget luis fabiano not as good as adriano but still useful joined porto in the summer and is in the squad for tonights game but he will proably start from the bench.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:11 pm

adriano is absolutely awesome. the new pele in many respects.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby who the hell is diarra » Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:21 pm

Main South Americain qualities......lazyness lack of team work sulking n lack of commitment. Name me one South American player that hasn't died on his ar*e. You need to stop playin Champ man :)
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:27 pm

stmichael wrote:adriano is absolutely awesome. the new pele in many respects.

Except his name is not Pele, and he is nowhere near as good.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby malone » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:58 pm

who the hell is diarra wrote:Main South Americain qualities......lazyness lack of team work sulking n lack of commitment. Name me one South American player that hasn't died on his ar*e. You need to stop playin Champ man :)

well if "lazyness, lack of team work sulking n lack of commitment" still gets you 5 world cups, i really wouldnt mm
ind having that at liverpool fc.
malone

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion