A new shirt for torres - Yanks out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby boodiddy1 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:08 am

Just reading on RAWK and seen ideas for the matches. They mention getting Fernando to have  a shirt under his top and when he scores he reveals it! Similar to Robbie and the Dockers.

Tom & George Not Welcome! Liars. Get out etc.

Would he be sanctioned by the FA or Uefa fr doing this? If not, what a great media shot for SOS and the fans.

What does anyone think about something like this?
boodiddy1

Postby Number 9 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:10 am

Never gonna happen...Nando is a footballer not a politician.....its a stupid thread,wise up! :)
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:21 am

Not a good idea then :p

I thought Robbie's was class. Oh sorry, Its not politics, its the club i and many fans love. Thread is probably as pointless as Takeover one, but i forgot its a discussion forum too. Hence the What do people think? :p
boodiddy1

Postby devaney » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 am

FFS does this idiotic sh.ite really warrant a thread?
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 am

No its a shi'te idea mate...no offence....if you want the club to hit the gutter its a great idea!On the other hand if you would like to maintain our individuality and remember that LFC is special for numerous reasons its a bad idea...........can explain why if you want!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:11 am

Number 9 wrote:Never gonna happen...Nando is a footballer not a politician.....its a stupid thread,wise up! :)

Agreed.

That's unprofessional, and it could put him at risk of being attacked by the owners.  Roy is professional and would not accept something like that.

The players play, we complain.  That's how it is and that's how it alway will be.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:38 am

Wouldn't support the idea. Prefer our players on the pitch to concentrate soley on whats happening on the pitch.

Torres has already publicly stated in an interview that he wants new owners to come to the club, I wouldn't ask anything else of him other than to go out and play for us to the best of his ability.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Number 9 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 am

woof woof ! wrote:Wouldn't support the idea. Prefer our players on the pitch to concentrate soley on whats happening on the pitch.

Torres has already publicly stated in an interview that he wants new owners to come to the club, I wouldn't ask anything else of him other than to go out and play for us to the best of his ability.

:nod

We are lucky to have the lad and people want him to start mouthing.......the lad has class,its a daft daft daft thread.Its nearly as stupid as Dawson breathing! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:35 am

So robbie was a very naughty boy then? We have to take this to the owners ourselves, without any help from our players?

We want our players to concentrate on the pitch? However, we are getting no where fast and something as radical and media explosive as that wouldnt help at all? Torres scoring a goal and showing the whole world what he thinks of the yanks!

Seems we are not radical enough, and if not careful, come oct 6th them :censored: would of re-financed. OK, maybe it wouldnt be right for Fernando to do it. What about our skipper? Born and bread Liverpool. He could say its not only affecting the club but the whoile area. I really dont think its that bad. I mean as SOS are showing, our posters printed on a shirt. Jesus, would it be so bad?

As for maintaining our individuality? Well lets sit back and watch the yanks destroy everything. Like i said, Robbie did it for the dockers and majority of people thought,  go on lad. Same idea now with the PC brigade and iits a dreadful decision.

Enjoy Fernando for the next 3 months! Cos, the yankks will let him go! Then what.
boodiddy1

Postby Fauxy » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Sammi Hypia should do it in Carra's testimonial match!
Fauxy

Postby roysreds » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Silly thread,

I know its international weeek, but come on.

:)
roysreds

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion