Vicente rumour - Coming in january?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:15 pm

Mista & Vicente in january ? If we can also get ayala, we will def win the champion's league....if we are still in it  :D .

http://217.151.110.36/blogs...._1.html

September 30, 2004
Vicente bid in January?
Benitez could be preparing an £8m bid for Valencia's Vicente according to the Beeb.

Vicente is one of the best left-sided attacking players in the world at the moment who is able to take a player on, get crosses in and score goals - exactly what we need and exactly what Harry Kewell isn't delivering.
Let's hope these latest rumours give Harry the kick up the backside he needs and he uses the next three months to prove to the boss that we don't need to buy Vicente.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:27 pm

... wow Vicente.. that would be grrreat...

Everything about him has been said by u knowledgeable folks already so .. I'll add the other important contribution he will make ....

hey he'll add to our Hunk value of course ...  :D
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:32 pm

Geez, another mid-fielder. He better had be good, when we are crying out for a decent forward and some stiffness at the back.
Good point about, who might be available to buy the eight muskateers, add Everton to the list, they have a few vacant peg's in the dressing room just now.  :O
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby the great one » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:35 pm

Redrider wrote:Geez, another mid-fielder. He better had be good, when we are crying out for a decent forward and some stiffness at the back.
Good point about, who might be available to buy the eight muskateers, add Everton to the list, they have a few vacant peg's in the dressing room just now.  :O

he better be good ? do u watch la liga he plays kewell off the park anytime juventus,ac milan,barcelona all the top european club did u see his goals yesterday we need him.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:52 pm

Sorry, my viewing availability is limited to what's on at the Local so I haven't had the pleasure ! But everyone on this site speaks highly of him, so he must have somthing.
It just reminds me of the day's when we had a centre-half problem, so we wen't out and bought four of them. Having said that two of them turned out to be Hypia and Henchoz, so we didn'y do too bad.  :)
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion