Who can come in from the cold..... - And make a difference?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Joeblackisachimp » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Some new signings maybe:..

Pedro - Spain + Barca.

Schweinsteiger. (swap for Stevie g)

And dare I say.......Diego Forlan?

Outs:

N'gog, Lucas, El zhar, Carra (only joking  :p ),

and to see more of babel.
Joeblackisachimp

Postby Waldo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 pm

So Roy has said he doesn't want to sell any of the current 1st team squad...I think after he's seen some of the current squad in training he might change his mind. He has to be looking to get rid of the likes of El Zhar, Riera, Krygiakos and Degen. Of the others I think there are a few who have a case to be brought in from the cold and given the opportuniy to prove their worth -

Babel - Hugely talented player and one I would love to see given a run of games - a run of games in a position where he is comfortable (i.e. centre forward or part of an attacking 3 off a single striker). My fear for Babel is that Gerrard and Carra may have lost patience with him and they may have advised Roy to get rid.

Pacheco -  HAS to be given game time. Have seen enough to him to suggest that he can do a job for us.

Ngog - he played a lot more than he would've thought last season and I think he would benefit from a season on loan in the championship or abroad.
Riera - get rid
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Joeblackisachimp wrote:Some new signings maybe:..

Pedro - Spain + Barca.

Schweinsteiger. (swap for Stevie g)

And dare I say.......Diego Forlan?

Outs:

N'gog, Lucas, El zhar, Carra (only joking  :p ),

and to see more of babel.

Someone has been playing football manager.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Waldo wrote:So Roy has said he doesn't want to sell any of the current 1st team squad...

Roy may have said that mate and i do honestly believe he dosnt , but what Christie does is another matter,
Looks like Insua is going . Wasnt it Christie who said no player will be sold until the new manager comes in, Well Roy likes Insua has spoken well about him and wants to keep him, so why were negotiations under way then Christie to sell him before a new manager was appointed and if he wants to keep him why is he talking to other clubs,
our you really our new   manager christie  and Roy just your  coach,  ??? Shouldnt it be Roy in charge of all of this
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion