Kinda has been banned

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Storm » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:03 am

I’m posting this because your last posting in the locked forum contains some untruths and I also feel you could have chosen to close it out without further comment.

The linking of the avatar issue to this was your decision and not mine. The only thing I queried on that was why we had them as a choice if you didn’t want peeps to use but overall I was fairly relaxed about it and found it amusing. This was transmitted to you  by PM and therefore by your own rules should have respected it privacy and should not have been raised by you.

The main issue is your banning of Kinda and while you state he isn’t your banning continues. Its obvious that you are courting public opinion by alluding to the fact that I’m not banned when in fact you have, and this is of concern because I’m not sure of your motives.

I have apologised for posting topics in the wrong forums and the hassle that involves you in moving them and had thought that was now a closed topic but obviously not.

I had offered to deal with all of this by way of PM but you chose to leave it in the public arena and I guess you don’t want the peeps to think that you would be so churlish as to ban me for a disagreement with you that you have chosen to continue in public.

Don’t forget in the land of the blind the one eyed monster is king.
Storm

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:10 am

:glare: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for ffs turn it in on the kinda fella no one gives a f#ck :angry:
F#kin yappin on day in day out about no one cares dont ya understand :alien:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:11 am

Kindaconfused: you were not banned, end of story.

However, I looked into the problem and there is a problem with your account. It states that it is "awaiting authorization" and I have no idea what that is about. The webmaster LFC was activating your premium member account last week so the problem might lie there. He is away this week and I can't do anything about it until he comes back.

As for not PM you about this you yourself have brought it into the public forum by attacking me in threads, so tough titty, its your problem.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:13 am

Storm wrote:I’m posting this because your last posting in the locked forum contains some untruths and I also feel you could have chosen to close it out without further comment.

The linking of the avatar issue to this was your decision and not mine. The only thing I queried on that was why we had them as a choice if you didn’t want peeps to use but overall I was fairly relaxed about it and found it amusing. This was transmitted to you  by PM and therefore by your own rules should have respected it privacy and should not have been raised by you.

The main issue is your banning of Kinda and while you state he isn’t your banning continues. Its obvious that you are courting public opinion by alluding to the fact that I’m not banned when in fact you have, and this is of concern because I’m not sure of your motives.

I have apologised for posting topics in the wrong forums and the hassle that involves you in moving them and had thought that was now a closed topic but obviously not.

I had offered to deal with all of this by way of PM but you chose to leave it in the public arena and I guess you don’t want the peeps to think that you would be so churlish as to ban me for a disagreement with you that you have chosen to continue in public.

Don’t forget in the land of the blind the one eyed monster is king.

oh my god, we've finally found a cure for insomnia :D

and i thought the hustler was bad :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:15 am

kinda: take yerself and your half dozen alter egos and disappear before you're pushed.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:16 am

Storm wrote:The linking of the avatar issue to this was your decision and not mine. The only thing I queried on that was why we had them as a choice if you didn’t want peeps to use but overall I was fairly relaxed about it and found it amusing. This was transmitted to you  by PM and therefore by your own rules should have respected it privacy and should not have been raised by you.

No you idiot, you linked the avator issue in your signature, having a go at me.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:18 am

one flew over  :D  springs to mind :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby robsil » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:20 am

Storm wrote:Don’t forget in the land of the blind the one eyed monster is king.

Yeah and you can keep your one eyed monster in you're kecks, thanks!  :(
robsil

Return to General Chat Forum