If you could ban one person at present... who?

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

If you could ban one person at present... who?

Mudface
50%
stu_the_red
23%
7_Kewell
No votes
LFCNUTTER
No votes
Lando Griffin
3%
JonnyMac
10%
Dalglish
3%
Spion
5%
Other (Please state)
8%

Total votes : 40

Postby laza » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:12 pm

stmichael wrote:
drummerphil wrote:that fecker mikeg for me.........he only comes on to cause arguments......

he's banned already :alien:

bugger me

they are cleaning house

i better go lay low for a while   :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Squigels » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:53 pm

I aint voting for no one don't know them. Do be aware though mods there are a load of religious madmen going round Football Forums at the moment with names that are obvious but there wrecking other forums i am on. There all anti Islam madmen with Ip adresses for Internet Cafe's its a big problem on the other forum im on. You seem quite well known just watch for it.
Squigels

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:24 pm

we have had a few catholic v protestant.......members on here all ready,and also members with alarming views on Islam...........to me......this is a liverpool football forum a place where friends can catch up.....Religion is the cause of too many arguments,battles and wars.......and it should  not be here.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1139928290 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:24 pm

JBG wrote:
solja_slim wrote:what was so bad about this MUDFACE chap?

Why would a new member ask that in his second post?

in my first post,somebody said about the matrix images and related them to MUDFACE(hinting i could be him) which made me curious to do a search on this chap.
Thats how i came to this topic.

Whats so bad about him?
115-1139928290

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:26 pm

like i said before your other post was also after mudface got mentioned,why when joining a Liverpool discussion forum do you want to know about a member who is no longer here.................very odd.....
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Squigels » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:27 pm

Its all anti Islam i have seen on this (nameless forum,)

If you come across a name ISLAM IS THE CANCER be warned had the name three times and just causing trouble real nasty.

Don't wanna see more forums have problems with this.
Squigels

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:33 pm

Squigels wrote:Its all anti Islam i have seen on this (nameless forum,)

If you come across a name ISLAM IS THE CANCER be warned had the name three times and just causing trouble real nasty.

Don't wanna see more forums have problems with this.

like i said before, all religious cráp......should be left well away from here.....
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:14 pm

solja_slim wrote:
JBG wrote:
solja_slim wrote:what was so bad about this MUDFACE chap?

Why would a new member ask that in his second post?

in my first post,somebody said about the matrix images and related them to MUDFACE(hinting i could be him) which made me curious to do a search on this chap.
Thats how i came to this topic.

Whats so bad about him?

:censored: off mudface.
115-1073096938

Postby Sabre » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:38 pm

we have had a few catholic v protestant.......members on here all ready,and also members with alarming views on Islam

I'm catholic (Spain has always been catholic) and I don't feel that should be a problem unless I was a chelski fan, which would be a sin.

Catholic? Protestant? Pah, at the end of the day we all have as much as sex as possible, and have fun as much as we can. We all try to be good people aswell, which is the important thing. :)

Islam has my respects too, integrists do not.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:54 pm

stoney wrote:I'd also ban Liverpoolmadman as he knows feck all about anything and talks about things he knows feck all about. A complete retard.

agree, that LiverpoolMadman really winds me up when he posts his :censored:! he talks out of his backside. To be honest posters with no football knowledge get on my nerves more than people who are just here to take the :censored:
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:54 pm

solja_slim wrote:Whats so bad about him?

He was just a cock to be honest who was an attention seeker and who endeared himself to the whole of the forum by posting a KKK picture on his third post. 

Then usually the rest of the members would talk about him all day and complain about him rather than post on football. 

Using this as an example, but apply it to every post he made on here, he was obsessed with arguing the case for Cisse and Traore to be first team regulars even though the whole world and his wife know they are not good enough.  When you disagreed with him, he wouldn't listen, he'd simply say "I hear what you are saying but you still haven't clearly explained why you don't like Cisse and Traore" when you had just spent an hour at the keyboard listing reasons and clearly explaining with rational arguments for and against why you didn't like Cisse and Traore.  He clearly wasn't listening, or he was on a wind up.  He was a reject from the boards of LFC.tv and he wasted my time as a moderator having to put up with the complanits I was getting about him.  Not to mention his text speak when he was posting, starting ridiculous topics and the last straw was the "Get Rid of Rafa" thread.  He had to go. 

To hell with the prick he's not here anymore. 

You're a new member, and you're very welcome on here, but I suggest you start posting on Liverpool Football Club before some unforgiving members start thinking you are Mudface back here causing trouble.  Your IP address is very different to Mudface's and I can tell you that's the only thing that's saved you for the moment.  The sad thing is, by bringing attention to yourself and Mudface, people are going to scrutinise your posts now looking for clues to see if YOU are Mudface.

Let Mudface lie now.  End it there.  You'll gain nothing by being interested in his posts and why he was banned from this forum.
jonnymac1979

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:28 pm

stmichael wrote:
drummerphil wrote:that fecker mikeg for me.........he only comes on to cause arguments......

good, he was a tit
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:10 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
stmichael wrote:

good, he was a tit

dead right..........anyhow it seems like Jonnymac and the lads have it all in hand.      thanks lads....
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby H_K_LFC » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:43 pm

I've never seen that spion lad post on the main discussion forum.He just starts random threads in other areas which are not as active lol...
I voted MudFace anyway..Is he banned yet?
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:11 pm

Yeah, most of the :censored: gone, only LFCNUTTER, 7_kewell, LiverpoolMadman and murphy0151 to go then we'll be laughin.
115-1073096938

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls