33%
BAN HIM!
22%
I WOULD LIKE TO NOT VOTE TO BAN!
44%

Total votes : 9

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:43 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:You're reasons were invalid . So much for your assertion that you enjoy intelligent discussion . Perhaps extracts from my thesis were in fact to intelligent for you to compehend ?

Wriggle wriggle wriggle .

:D

Please ??? ???

It was out of principal!

So thats your thesis, was your own work or part of a group of people??

see, you think everything you do is right. when someone picks up on something you act fast to find a response to you dont look stupid. it was nothing to do with priciple, you just missed it

pathetic really
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:45 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:I swear to GOD, you will NOT be able to find a thread, where I actually start trouble, or abuse someone before it has happened to me first.

LIVERPOOLANYTIME Online
LFC Elite Member

Group: LFC Premium Members
Posted: Aug. 23 2005,14:22 QUOTE
Quote (woof woof ! @ Aug. 23 2005,10:31)
Quote (LIVERPOOLANYTIME @ Aug. 20 2005,02:00)
People love the personal insults, especially after THEY made the initial mistake, it might help if people would think before they post!!!

:laugh:  How come you edited this post ?

:laugh:   

Dont seee what your point is, that is not the part I edited anyway, so dont come round after a couple days absence and start sh.it ???

'How come you edited this post?'

How come you are an ar.sehole??

I guess we can add selective memory to your list of personality disorders ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:51 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:So thats your thesis, was your own work or part of a group of people??

If you possess even a modicum of intelligence, you wouldn't need to ask .

Wriggle wriggle wriggle ,

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:58 am

woof woof ! wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:I swear to GOD, you will NOT be able to find a thread, where I actually start trouble, or abuse someone before it has happened to me first.

LIVERPOOLANYTIME Online
LFC Elite Member

Group: LFC Premium Members
Posted: Aug. 23 2005,14:22 QUOTE
Quote (woof woof ! @ Aug. 23 2005,10:31)
Quote (LIVERPOOLANYTIME @ Aug. 20 2005,02:00)
People love the personal insults, especially after THEY made the initial mistake, it might help if people would think before they post!!!

:laugh:  How come you edited this post ?

:laugh:   

Dont seee what your point is, that is not the part I edited anyway, so dont come round after a couple days absence and start sh.it ???

'How come you edited this post?'

How come you are an ar.sehole??

I guess we can add selective memory to your list of personality disorders ?

Yer see ,the above is a perfect example of the worms ,sorry I mean liveranytimes inability to laugh at himself . I made a small joke admittedly at his expense ie asking why he edited a post where his was saying how it would help if people think before they post . I still find it funny ,but does it wash over him ? of course not ,he comes back really stung and attacks me ,
Days later he has the gaul to say we can't find a post where he has started trouble  :p

Get some help Worm , god knows you need it.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:16 am

I made a small joke admittedly at his expense

Exactly, why MY expense, why not Barry's, you didnt tell Barry to have a joke as he done the same in the thread!!!
Why do peole use me to make jokes, I dont do it for no reason.....Its pointless and annoying and you do it to much at 'my expense'.
And I knew you would bring up that thread anyway TBH!!!

As for your 'thesis' you didnt answer my question, is it you that is trying to 'wriggle' out of the answer, by trying to deflect it back on me....I have a reason for my question, and you know this, but for some reason you fail to address that, so i ask you again - 'Is that thesis, your own work or were you working as a part of a group?'

And me saying 'why are you an ar.sehole' is also a joke at your 'expense' and you obviously didnt like it, thats why you are bringing it back up, thing is we all have different sense of humour, I dont like yours and you obviously dont understand mine.
You like to make people the butt of the joke, so I just did the same. End of.
I didnt start trouble inthat thread (as i said) it was you - by admitting yourself making a joke at 'my expense' considering you claim to know my 'personality' it is easy to come to the conclusion that you knew full well what you were doing and my likely reaction, so who really started the trouble??
76-1115222408

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:29 am

:sleepy:

Edited by LIVERPOOLANYTIME on Aug. 20 2005,02:00

Liveranytime , the reason I didn't laugh at Barry (?) is because it was you that posted and edited the above . is that to difficult for you to understand ?

Your right when you say we have a different sense of humour . I have one and you don't  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:38 am

Go back and look at what barry wrote after i tried to banter with him eh?? What I am saying is why does it always have to be me, you just used that as an excuse IMO to start your usual take the p.iss of someone in the thread, and inevitably its me.

And if thats all you got to say, just leave it now please, and the 'thinking' part of the post was in terms of what people are saying and NOT what they type (in terms of puctuation etc;), but if you found the paly on words funny, then fair enough.

But dont complain, as you have done similar before and received similar in return, so dont get all high and mighty now!! ???
76-1115222408

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:06 pm

Jeezuz , I feel I'm having a conversation with a plank .
Liveranytime , I saw no humour worth commenting upon in barrys post , and i was not really interested as your attempt at banter with barry turned into a spat . For the last time however, I did find it funny that someone who expressed the opinion that people should think before they post and then edited that post very funny . I would have found it funny whoever made  it . Why you think my comment was made puely because it was YOU who made the post is quite franky beyond me.
Perhaps you should be asking yourself how come you end up having so many fights in this forum ? In my time here I have never encountered someone who (unintenionally) generates as much hostility as you . We often call each other names in the forum not very adult I know but most of it is not meant with any degree of sincerity,however in your case,when it comes to being an ar'sehole perhaps you are in fact the geniune article .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:08 pm

perhaps LA is the one and only ''gerrard is god''

remember him :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:55 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:perhaps LA is the one and only ''gerrard is god''

remember him :angry:

What a stupid comment, the tiniest peice of research would show that not to be so!!

What is this FFS, you lot really make me laugh!

As for Woof comments - As I said, people dont like my comments on certain things and then generalise everything I write with their own personal feeling toward me on separte matters/subjects...thats what the problem is, I honestly go into a thread to see what the thread is about, whereas others clearly (you know who you are) go in with the intention of casuing trouble and mischief!!!

The hostility is because of what I say at times regards Terrorism, government etc;
But that is one thing, and if others base their opinion on me on that type of stuff then fair enough, up to you, but bit c.ack really TBH. Also the fact that many seem to team up at times, people fel they can do it as other members wont say anything or they will even join in!!
76-1115222408

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:58 pm

ffs, is a polite way to say ''for fu'ck sake''.

you must take the rough with the smooth boyo, it goes with the territory.

however, you did start this, and others will finish it. your posts are becoming less significant in nature, and more of ''clutching at straws'' themes.

your better off accepting it, and apologising publicly on here. be a man ffs
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:04 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:As for Woof comments - they're all true.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:06 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

:D He is gona explode in a minute hes been going to bed since 9 this morning :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:09 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

:D He is gona explode in a minute hes been going to bed since 9 this morning :laugh:

:laugh:   :nod  pmsl.  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:19 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:ffs, is a polite way to say ''for fu'ck sake''.

your better off accepting it, and apologising publicly on here. be a man ffs

Apoligise for what, you have a cheek, dont make me laugh. Apoligise for getting the same in nearly every thread I enter please.
And as for the FFS thing, read it again, it was a question (admittedly without a question mark) but I thought it was clear enough, if not there you go!!!

Nah, not bothering with going to bed now, got footy at six, so dont really want to wake up groggy for it TBH..Oh well just means a longer sleep tonight instead!!!!

Also:

you must take the rough with the smooth boyo, it goes with the territory.

Can you actually explain this further please, as to what you mean and why you said that??

I havent seen the smooth for a while round here I can tell ya!!!   :laugh:

76-1115222408

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls