ANDREA DOSSENA: Official Thread - All discussion here

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby Number 9 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:41 pm

s@int wrote:
Number 9 wrote:Dosser starting for Italy V Brazil!! :D

Coming on BBC 3 now...should be a good game!

COME ON DOSSER YA Fu*king LEGEND!! :D  :buttrock

Doss has just scored mate....... pity it was at the wrong end  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:

LEGEND..see he was meant to be Brazilian!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:57 am

It was Doss fault for that goal as he was late escaping the zone and thus the pass from Brazil was on side. Otherwise, it would have been offside. Then he scrambling back as the last man and tried to cut the pass from Robinho but ending up scoring his own net. To be honest, whether or not he can cut that pass off, Brazil was going to score on that play anyway. It was the fact he made the pass on side was the killer. Hope this will not affect his price tag much....I was only able to watch the first half but the pass from Doss was poor but he did try to ran forward a lot.....poor guy.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby SundanceKid » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Insua could do more work that Dosser anyway
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:59 pm

As this is the official Andre Dossena thread, I think it's only right and proper that somebody points out that he is officially terrible. Best you get yersen back to Italy mate, thanks for the memories and the pizza recipes etc.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crazyhorse » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm

bigmick wrote:As this is the official Andre Dossena thread, I think it's only right and proper that somebody points out that he is officially terrible. Best you get yersen back to Italy mate, thanks for the memories and the pizza recipes etc.

You need a recipe for Pizza Mick???
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Looks like the Doss is on his way.

He has lost his number to Glen Johnston, he was number 2 last season but Glen has that now and Dossena is left in limbo with no number

Squad Numbers
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:25 am

he is a sh1t defender & yes i agree the quicker we get an half decent fee for him the better. but i still have to say, i for one was jumping around like a madman when he scored against the mancs! what a fecking brilliant chip that was. i was for the time no way dissing da doss, but praysing him :D . ok the next day it was back to reality. the prem is to fast for him end of.

the reason he is an italian international is obvious, there league is so much slower than ours so he adapts far better to that style of play. he isn't good enough to play for LFC,for me his attitude has been all wrong etc, so lets git rid as insua for me is a real great prospect for next season, i really hope he gets moe starts as i rate him.

good bye doss-your goal against the mancs will stay with me for a fecking long time-that was your one moment of fame in the famous red shirt! :D
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC4allseasons » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:31 am

Dossena was given the number 16 but he thought that the was the number Rafa ordered for him from the Chinese. So when his new shirt arrived all neatly packed in his box, he just ate it.
LFC4allseasons

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:38 am

I really don't see how so many portray Dossena as a terrible player for us....I really don't think he's been all THAT bad....maybe not the quality we'd like to see in a red shirt, but he's probably better than most seem to think.
I won't shed a tear if/when he leaves, but at least he has tried and given his best. Maybe he's not the best defender in the world but he does have at least SOME redeeming qualities....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby akumaface » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:28 am

I want Dossena to leave but Aurelio is hurt and will be out till Xmas. If we sell him, we need to get back up again...But if Arby stays then he can cover both left and right. But read somewhere Arby is in Madrid to discuss personal terms and will be sold for 5million pounds. Really getting messy.....
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 pm

What is so frustrating is we could lose what real talent we have in Mascherano and Alonso.....and end up keeping the :censored: that dont want to leave in Dossena and Lucas. :blush:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:48 am

Rafa was told he'd have to sell before he can buy. Did the genius who told him that have a Plan B for when no club is daft enough to buy our castoffs?

Its like watching a tortoise race between our shíte players 'racing' for the door......
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 pm

According to the Spanish press, a deal is almost done with Napoli, for about 3M (4.5M €)and the agreement between clubs is total.

Not a good signing despite his improvement over the season. How much did he cost?

I guess it's the time to cross fingers on Aurelio, who's the best RB of the lot, and the time for Insua to step up.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Sabre wrote:According to the Spanish press, a deal is almost done with Napoli, for about 3M (4.5M €)and the agreement between clubs is total.

Not a good signing despite his improvement over the season. How much did he cost?

I guess it's the time to cross fingers on Aurelio, who's the best RB of the lot, and the time for Insua to step up.

7m or 8m quid.

so 4m -5m loss?
Last edited by metalhead on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:49 pm

metalhead wrote:
Sabre wrote:According to the Spanish press, a deal is almost done with Napoli, for about 3M (4.5M €)and the agreement between clubs is total.

7m or 8m quid.

so 4m -5m loss?

These things happen..... who would have thought an Italian international defender FFS, would have had so much trouble defending in England..... Pace and physicality of the English game notwithstanding.

Better to cut our losses now. This is one respect of Rafa's management I like..... He's not afraid to cut his losses and cut them quick.

Good luck Andrea.....
ConnO'var

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge