WIGAN VS LIVERPOOL - Wednedsay 10th november 19.45 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby tubby » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:
bavlondon wrote:The first 20 minutes proved #lfc had enough to win that. The following 73 proved Hodgson's tactics and decisions are negative & uninspiring

Who said that mate Paul Dalglish?

Robbohuyton

Paul Dalglish did make some funny remark about the sea opening up after that Moses fella came on though.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tim LFC » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Well if we had Aqua he would of saved us like Rocky said :p but he would of done more then what Poulsen did. All in all NESV will be aware of this result and will be watching the team perform. Most teams did awful today, this game was awful, the Manc derby was awful. But we should of won Wigan closing the gap instead we shot ourselves in the foot again...
Tim LFC

Postby crim cram » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm

I just don't understand how we can dominate Chelsea for a half after a mid-week game and then fall so flat tonight.  There were sloppy passes all over the pitch, Gerrard looked a bit tired.  We've got another away match in 3 days, not much time.  It looked like we really knew what Chelsea were going to try to do and we stopped it, tonight it looked as if we hadn't done a scouting report.  We looked a bit lost.
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Cant belive we would have been 5th if we won against bottom table Wigan... now we are 9th instead.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Im tellin yeh f,ucking schoolies we are , get that blackboard out and get rubbin,

:D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:09 pm

bavlondon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:well one thing is for sure, all the team should be sent out to do short passing in the morning, it was shocking how poor it was tonight, the back 4 need to stop booting the ball 50 yards up as its only going to the other team.

passing was the problem, if you can not get your passing right you dont get the ball and you end up sitting in your own halfmost of the game on your back foot....like tonight.

passing passing

And what does he do? Brings of a decent player in Merieles and brings on a rookie Jonjo. I am really excited by Jonjo but tonight wasn't the right sort of game for him to come into, not unless we were 3-0 with 15 mins to go.

dont know about Merieles mate, another forum posted that he was ill at halftime

as for Jonjo, yer i think he has it in him to be a good player...but not yet but we all did say before the game the bench was weak. we are short of fit players and the manager cant take the blame for that.

no idea why ngog did not come on....unfit? dont know
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:11 pm

lakes10 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:well one thing is for sure, all the team should be sent out to do short passing in the morning, it was shocking how poor it was tonight, the back 4 need to stop booting the ball 50 yards up as its only going to the other team.

passing was the problem, if you can not get your passing right you dont get the ball and you end up sitting in your own halfmost of the game on your back foot....like tonight.

passing passing

And what does he do? Brings of a decent player in Merieles and brings on a rookie Jonjo. I am really excited by Jonjo but tonight wasn't the right sort of game for him to come into, not unless we were 3-0 with 15 mins to go.

as for Jonjo, yer i think he has it in him to be a good player...but not yet but we all did say before the game the bench was weak. we are short of fit players and the manager cant take the blame for that.

What about Pacheco? What's wrong with him?
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 pm

metalhead wrote:Its not Roy's problem that the players can't pass or keep the f*cking ball,
I agree, the substitutions were baffling

Its his fault for telling the team to sit back and invite the pressure on mate, we done it against chelsea in the second half on sunday we done it from the minute we scored tonight, we cant plau like that we need to go at teams our players havent had it inbred into them with 10 men behind the ball tactics and thats how Roy has us playing.

Maxi spent most of the night alongside Konchesky, mirelles also alongside Kelly before he went off this is ten men behind the ball yard dog ale house tactics and they stink the feckin joint out.

Dont get me started on the subs they where brought on for a draw.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:13 pm

damjan193 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

passing passing

What about Pacheco? What's wrong with him?

Roy probably doesn't even rate him any more. Read some rumor on here the other day that a Jan deal is all but done. Was supposed to be him and Agger for some French guy.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:13 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:I Fu*king hate it when players give the ball away so cheaply
It drives me Fu*king mad. Get a Fu*king grip you gobsh'ites and pass the ball to a red shirt. If you lose it get the fuc'king thing back. Simple football for fu'cks sake!
They played like they were in a trance. I can understand that a cold november night in front of a half empty stadium might not inspire everyone but show some passion and composure. Roy looked gutted that they were playing like that and I can totally sympathise with him.
:angry:

yer i just posted about the passing, and on the radio they said Roy almost lost his voice due to shouting "pass the ball" for the last 45 mins.

shocking how many times we gave the ball away due to poor passing, wonder if there are stats for that?

he must have been looking for his bus pass , ill bet you hes dropped it somewhere thats why he was most prob shoutin Pass pass , deffo lost his bus pass there
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:He played the same team against a "lesser" side. We were 1-0 up within 8 minutes. How the fu'ck can anyone place the sole blame on the manager?
Whatever attitude we had against chelsea wasnt there tonight for whatever reason. Simple

The players after 15 mins decided to sit deep and defend - what reason woudl they do that if it wasnt in the tactics or set up of which the manager was responsible - the last 75 mins was exactly what we had seen against everton anf blackpool etc
Benny The Noon

Postby metalhead » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Ciggy wrote:
metalhead wrote:Its not Roy's problem that the players can't pass or keep the f*cking ball,

Its his fault for telling the team to sit back and invite the pressure on mate, we done it against chelsea in the second half on sunday we done it from the minute we scored tonight, we cant plau like that we need to go at teams our players havent had it inbred into them with 10 men behind the ball tactics and thats how Roy has us playing.

Maxi spent most of the night alongside Konchesky, mirelles also alongside Kelly before he went off this is ten men behind the ball yard dog ale house tactics and they stink the feckin joint out.

fran, I agree on the subs, I didn't get them either, but you can't blame Roy on how many of our players misplaced passes!!! it was unbelievable, against Chelsea we didn't misplace so many passes! Its down to the players to stop being so sloppy.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 pm

JimBoardman

RT @bensmith_times: The reality for #lfc is that as long as Hodgson sticks to his safety first policy away from home wins will remain scarce

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Ciggy wrote:

as i said Cig , its hard not to sit back when your whole team forgets how to pass the ball.

if you can not pass it you tend not to move up.

anyway i dont think we sat back...we was pushed back due to our poor passing.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:19 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

as i said Cig , its hard not to sit back when your whole team forgets how to pass the ball.

if you can not pass it you tend not to move up.

anyway i dont think we sat back...we was pushed back due to our poor passing.

The passing seemed fine for the first 15 mins - it disappeared when the team decided to sit deep
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games