TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS LIVERPOOL - August 16th, 16:00 ko (day1)

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:All you anti Rafa's who do you want for manager then? Enlighten us all please.

Im intrigued.

hold on, put your bra back on, i have seen no posts that are saying sack rafa, what i have seen are posts that say he is to blame for the state of the team right now. the owners gave him free run with the 56mil, he picked the plyers today, he told them how to play.

it is down to a manager how a team plays.

Lakes, how long have you been watching football for? There's more variables than just the manager.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:its over.

wonder when the "its not Rafas fault" post start oh and "its down to the owners" posts

It is actually down to our owners that we havent brought in better quality players what are you a feckin ostrich?

Rafa has had over 56MIL TO SPEND, it down to him that 20mil has gone on a player that is not fit.

its also down to Rafa that our best player last year has left.....so yes its down to the Manager.

I am not saying sack him or anything like that but the blame is his.

How do you know he had 56 million to spend?

we have 18 mil to spend right now.

we have done around 38mil of it so far.

Says who?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm

fook me how bad was Babel today, still cant believe he gets to wear the shirt, we need to start making changes at half-time in future if a player is playing so badly, Benni was brilliant when he came on and showed his desire and determination to try and do something
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:31 pm

JoeTerp wrote:
s@int wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Who ever blames Rafa for that loss is 1 not a Liverpool fan and for 2. should feck off and support someone else.

So it wasn't his fault for picking Babel Ciggy ?

I am not saying we would have won if Benny had played from the start, but at least we would have started with 11 players.

to be fair, Babel had some decent performances in pre-season. I will admit it was a bit curious, but I am not at all the training sessions. Maybe Yossi was feeling some affects from the international midweek, who knows?

That non-penalty is really :censored: me off now. I know we wouldn't have "deserved" the point anyway, but would have liked it.

Babel has no heart, and no bottle, so he is more likely to look good in training, friendlies and pre-season. Sadly when it comes to the cut and thrust of the prem with tackles flying in, he just doesn't want to know.
account deleted by request

Postby tubby » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:31 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

wonder when the "its not Rafas fault" post start oh and "its down to the owners" posts

It is actually down to our owners that we havent brought in better quality players what are you a feckin ostrich?

Rafa has had over 56MIL TO SPEND, it down to him that 20mil has gone on a player that is not fit.

its also down to Rafa that our best player last year has left.....so yes its down to the Manager.

How did he have 56Mil to spend?

And Aquilani was 20Mil Euros, of which we have only paid like 5 or so as the rest are in installments and add ons. And Johnson was only around 10Mil as they already owed us 7Mil for Crouch. That doesn't add up to 56Mil mate. The fecking owners have not even given Rafa all of what he brought in for Xabi to spend let alone his annual budget.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:All you anti Rafa's who do you want for manager then? Enlighten us all please.

Im intrigued.

hold on, put your bra back on, i have seen no posts that are saying sack rafa, what i have seen are posts that say he is to blame for the state of the team right now. the owners gave him free run with the 56mil, he picked the plyers today, he told them how to play.

it is down to a manager how a team plays.

Lakes, how long have you been watching football for? There's more variables than just the manager.

well i am 37 today so take 2 years off that.

a manager makes a team, he builds the team, he tells them how to play....when they get it wrong the get the blame thats why they get the sack if they keep getting bad results.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:32 pm

aCe' wrote:
Ciggy wrote:My last post here before I log off any of you that blame Rafa for todays loss are an embarressment to Liverpool football club.

:laugh:

Had your warning cards removed sweetcheeks   :hearts
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Says who?

have a read other threads mate
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Says who?

Says Lakes obviously.  :D

I am really praying we have another signing in the bag.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:32 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

The bank manager has spoken everyone listen RAFA OUT !!!!
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 pm

I defo blame Rafa for playing Babel ahead of Benayoun.

Most people on here were saying such before kick off.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sixbuster » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 pm

A desperate performance, no creativity, babel in ahead of benayoun??? but what annoys/depresses me the most is the complete lack of passion. None,nothing,zilch an utter disgrace. What was carra trying to do when he collided with Skrtel? :angry:
Forever a red
sixbuster

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Effes wrote:I defo blame Rafa for playing Babel ahead of Benayoun.

Most people on here were saying such before kick off.

Maybe Yossi played 90 mins for Israel midweek and was hlaf way around the world No?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm

bavlondon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

How did he have 56Mil to spend?

And Aquilani was 20Mil Euros, of which we have only paid like 5 or so as the rest are in installments and add ons. And Johnson was only around 10Mil as they already owed us 7Mil for Crouch. That doesn't add up to 56Mil mate. The fecking owners have not even given Rafa all of what he brought in for Xabi to spend let alone his annual budget.

If you buy a car for £20k and only put £5k down as a deposit the car still cost £20k Bav.
account deleted by request

Postby Tottenham Dave » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Tottenham Dave wrote:Cheer up Reds.

37 games to go, you weren't great today, but Spurs were on the button.

We haven't lost in the league at home for 10 months, and it's not like you lost to Histon United.

Keep the faith, I think you'll be there or thereabouts.

F*ck me, even a Spurs fan has more faith than some of ye faithful.  :no

Edit - so called faithful.

One thing I would be concerned about were I a Liv fan, is the lack of options on the bench.

Not 100% sure about your squad depth.

I like Benayoun, think he's got some quality, but quite honestly, I thought our bench was much stronger, and we're only going for 6th!
Tottenham Dave

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games