LYON VS LIVERPOOL - Wednesday 4th november

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:53 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
metalhead wrote:Hey, the Europa League aint that bad

thats probably made it hurt more  :D

we could make history by being the first ever winners of the NEW! europa league.  :D  we could right?

I hope your messin there Maxi :no
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:53 pm

I'm off to bed depressed. Bye
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zurbaran » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Waffer cup here we come. We are a joke at the moment.
Zurbaran

Postby zirgoz » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Yipppee! the europa league... I'm so looking forward to it
zirgoz

Postby lakes10 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 pm

hmm Rafa did not sound too sure about his job then, sounded more like he was trying to tell someone to keep him.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 pm

We played well tonight and should have won it. It was purely down to a defensive mistake that it ended in a draw. Not Rafa' fault.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Greavesie » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
lakes10 wrote:lets just blame this game on Voronin, he was :censored: and due to that it was still 0-0 at half time.

its not about finding a scapegoat Lakes

hey throw me a bone here, i trying not to blame it on Rafa for picking him .  :D

fair enough Lakes but it times like this the so called 'antis' are exposed for what they really are. By this I mean those blaming Rafa for taking Nando off. That had absolutely naff all to do with our demise tonight and anyone who says otherwise is just looking for another stick to beat rafa with. Pure desparation. It kind of hurts to see fans with such a grudge against Rafa.

I didn't know if I wanted him to go or not but when all is said and done I REALLY don't wnat the guy to leave the club, we're in the sh!t at the moment, he's the one stable feature we have at the club

Just a minute for Pepe Reina as well, you are a hero my son, I fooking love you and you don't get the credit you deserve. I'm chuffed he wants a new contract
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 pm

big al wrote:Those on here who blame Rafa for taking Torres off are spot on and well spotted.  That goal came in the first time Lyon had pushed 4 men forward.  Torres had paralysed them by his reputation alone.  It may well be argued by the Rafa Die Hards that Lyon Had nothing to lose and would have thrown 4 up anyway but that we'll never know. What we do know is they did'nt for 86 minutes. Then they suddenly did. Also Rafa is puts too much faith in players who constantly let him and their team mates down.

IT WAS A DEFENSIVE MISTAKE FROM A CB NOT TAKING OF A F.UCKING STRIKER .
Benny The Noon

Postby lewerty » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 pm

big al wrote:Those on here who blame Rafa for taking Torres off are spot on and well spotted.  That goal came in the first time Lyon had pushed 4 men forward.  Torres had paralysed them by his reputation alone.  It may well be argued by the Rafa Die Hards that Lyon Had nothing to lose and would have thrown 4 up anyway but that we'll never know. What we do know is they did'nt for 86 minutes. Then they suddenly did. Also Rafa is puts too much faith in players who constantly let him and their team mates down.

well said
lewerty

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Pair of co.cks
Benny The Noon

Postby metalhead » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Disagree, it has nothing to do with Torres being taken off, we were just not good enough at the back! I wasn't surprised at all that we will f*ck up there because we have a really weak back 4. The Greek proved that he was another basement buy and shyte player.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:55 pm

ok i will give you that they felt that could push up a bit more, but we still had a back 4 that should have done a better job mate.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby syma76 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm

wow...first time we've lost 3 games in a row for champ league... this season so much record breaking...:(
syma76

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm

metalhead wrote:Fernando Torres is a world class center back!!! FFS Rafa why did you take him off  :angry:

No, no, mate--don't you see?  We had them absolutely pinned back for every single second of the 87 minutes Torres was on the pitch.  They never even had a sniff (disregard that save Reina had to make with his face, or the header just outside his area or those freekicks...).  We pull Nando off and, wham, they're all over us like sailors in a brothel.  FECKIN' RAFA!  :angry:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
metalhead wrote:Hey, the Europa League aint that bad

thats probably made it hurt more  :D

we could make history by being the first ever winners of the NEW! europa league.  :D  we could right?

I hope your messin there Maxi :no

of course i am. cheer up folks. there's always something else to look forward to.
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games