LYON VS LIVERPOOL - Wednesday 4th november

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Bammo » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:45 pm

He was offside. When the ball is headed forward the Lyon 7 who heads it on is offside. He was offside. He wasn't onside he was offside.

He was offside.

In case people don't know what I'm trying to say:

HE WAS OFFSIDE :angry:
Twitter[url=http://twitter.com/IanBamford[/URL]Lego Pirates:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....o0]http[/url]

Scallies: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWxvm_HNQU
Bammo
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Aquilanis not fit at the minute either so thats a load of :censored: n all, the team that was out there should have closed the game out
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
sgs wrote:
Dazzer wrote:So are we all agreed taking Torres off yet agian cost us the game because I am starting to see a pattern.Just gave them freedom to push 1 or 2 more up and in the end has knocked us out of CL bar a miracle.  :(

torres is injured u retard!

So injured he played 85 mins and couldn't play 6 more plus he wanted to stay on his shacking of the head told me that when he come off.

SHUT UP - And all those coming onto to blame Rafa for that shut the f.uck up as well .

Agreed , fecking gutted here
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Hey, the Europa League aint that bad
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:47 pm

lewerty wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
lewerty wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
lewerty wrote:rafa is so out of a job and good tbh how can u leave a 20million pound midfielder on the :censored: bench rafa out and yanks out coz they cant afford us not to qualify for CL lmfao

shut up - that 20 mil midfielder has only played 15 mins of football in 7 months you clown

yeah and that 20million pound midfielder is miles better than ngog ffs and nearly got a penalty awarded against the gunners

oh shut up - thats just ridiculous trying to even justify such a statement

ngog or aqualira (spelling) ummm ill have a think on that one

Aqualini has played 15 mins of football in 7 months - 15 mins and is just recovering from a virus as well . Ngog when he came on against the mancs scored - there are the facts . Ngog coming on had f.uck all to do with us loosing a last min equaliser
Benny The Noon

Postby lakes10 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:47 pm

lets just blame this game on Voronin, he was :censored: and due to that it was still 0-0 at half time.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:47 pm

metalhead wrote:Hey, the Europa League aint that bad

thats probably made it hurt more  :D

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby JC_81 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

That sack of sh.it Kyriakos is fu.ckin useless.  Absolute schoolboy defending for their goal.  You pay second rate transfer fees for second rate players and guess what... you get second rate performances from them.

Out of the Champions league, fu.cked in the Premiership, completely, totally fu.ckin finished this season.

And those French fu.cks deserved to lose tonight.  Absolute fu.ckin cu.nts.

I'm completely sick of this.  The team is completely dysfunctional, I'm sick biting my lip and trying to defend them.  The performances, results and decisions by the manager have been completely unacceptable this season, let's not blame it all on the injuries.

Those two-faced Yank fu.cking w@nkers have a lot to answer for but so does Benitez.  We are nowhere near where we should be for the net spend over 5 years and everyone can see it... everyone.

No point changing the manager now, but unless he pulls an absolute rabbit out of the hat and saves this season he has to go at the end of it.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

bigmick wrote:
Dundalk wrote:
bigmick wrote:Thought we were bang unlucky there to be honest. Is it not the case that we're not necessarily out of it? If we beat the pub team away and Fiorentina at Home we'd have ten points. As long as Lyon beat Fiorentina we're through, or alternatively if they draw with them, we'd be level with the Italians on 10. All isn't lost yet, we'll still go through.

As for their goal, unfortunately i have to lay the error at the feet of the Greek bloke. He has to do better there, head it out man rather than trying to hook your foot around it. Fecks sake.

Mick Lyon will have to beat Fiorentina away in there last match. And they have already qualified.

We are out. Simple as that.

I thought we played the pub team nest then Fiotretina in the last match mate sorry. Well if Lyon can get a draw in Italy, the door isn't quite locked on us because we'll beat the Eye Ties at Home, don't worry about that. Doesn't it then go onto a combo of head to heads or some such nonsense. We need to beat them 3-0 at home to cancel out their 2-0 or something? we'll do that.

Yep - we play Debrecen next and need to win that - but we also need Lyon to beat Fiorentina - if that happens we then need to win last game by more than two clear goals .
Benny The Noon

Postby Dazzer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
lewerty wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
lewerty wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
lewerty wrote:rafa is so out of a job and good tbh how can u leave a 20million pound midfielder on the :censored: bench rafa out and yanks out coz they cant afford us not to qualify for CL lmfao

shut up - that 20 mil midfielder has only played 15 mins of football in 7 months you clown

yeah and that 20million pound midfielder is miles better than ngog ffs and nearly got a penalty awarded against the gunners

oh shut up - thats just ridiculous trying to even justify such a statement

ngog or aqualira (spelling) ummm ill have a think on that one

Aqualini has played 15 mins of football in 7 months - 15 mins and is just recovering from a virus as well . Ngog when he came on against the mancs scored - there are the facts . Ngog coming on had f.uck all to do with us loosing a last min equaliser

So wrong I not even gonna get into ti fact we lost 2 and drawn 1 almost in row now late in game due to him being taken off.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

lakes10 wrote:lets just blame this game on Voronin, he was :censored: and due to that it was still 0-0 at half time.

its not about finding a scapegoat Lakes

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby metalhead » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Greavesie wrote:
metalhead wrote:Hey, the Europa League aint that bad

thats probably made it hurt more  :D

I'm trying to cheer myself up now :(  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Its got nothing to do with Torres coming off

Its got nothing to do with Rafas tactics

It was nothing to do with Aquaman not coming on

It was simply a bad defensve mistake from the big Greek

Simple as that.

If it was me, id try and finish bottom of the group because - and I might get slaughterd for this - even winning the UEFA Cup would be embarrassing.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

I'm absolutely gutted, what a devastating blow to not only our season but the future. :(
Zidane

Postby lewerty » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:48 pm

ngog the :censored: hero
lewerty

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games