LYON VS LIVERPOOL - Wednesday 4th november

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:39 pm

lakes10 wrote:sad to say i think that there no way Lyon are going to beat Fiorentina

I think your right Lakes. Fiorentina are a good side. Better then Lyon.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby bigmick » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Thought we were bang unlucky there to be honest. Is it not the case that we're not necessarily out of it? If we beat the pub team away and Fiorentina at Home we'd have ten points. As long as Lyon beat Fiorentina we're through, or alternatively if they draw with them, we'd be level with the Italians on 10. All isn't lost yet, we'll still go through.

As for their goal, unfortunately i have to lay the error at the feet of the Greek bloke. He has to do better there, head it out man rather than trying to hook your foot around it. Fecks sake.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Dazzer wrote:So are we all agreed taking Torres off yet agian cost us the game because I am starting to see a pattern.Just gave them freedom to push 1 or 2 more up and in the end has knocked us out of CL bar a miracle.  :(

shut it
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:40 pm

thats dirt,pure muck.
so frustrating again.i feel benitez is orchestrating his own demise!!!
his trust in some of those players astounds me.
he'll never learn and will continue to buy more :censored:e like that rubbish greek llama!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Dazzer wrote:
lakes10 wrote:sad to say i think that there no way Lyon are going to beat Fiorentina

Yeah but why would they want to beat them if they lose they knock us out.  :angry:

no mate you have got that wrong, we need Fiorentina to get beat.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:40 pm

now the depression really sets in
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:40 pm

sgs wrote:
Dazzer wrote:So are we all agreed taking Torres off yet agian cost us the game because I am starting to see a pattern.Just gave them freedom to push 1 or 2 more up and in the end has knocked us out of CL bar a miracle.  :(

torres is injured u retard!

So injured he played 85 mins and couldn't play 6 more plus he wanted to stay on his shacking of the head told me that when he come off.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Taking torres off wasnt the reason we lost - we fecked up at the back there simple as that .

And having a makeshift defence  :nod

Its out of our hands now, nothing else to say.

Im feckin gutted, just gutted.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheLad » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Oh well.Absolutely gutted. Should have won this game, we deserved to. No fecking luck for us these days. Why not put Aquamen instead of Lucas? :angry:
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 pm

bigmick wrote:Thought we were bang unlucky there to be honest. Is it not the case that we're not necessarily out of it? If we beat the pub team away and Fiorentina at Home we'd have ten points. As long as Lyon beat Fiorentina we're through, or alternatively if they draw with them, we'd be level with the Italians on 10. All isn't lost yet, we'll still go through.

As for their goal, unfortunately i have to lay the error at the feet of the Greek bloke. He has to do better there, head it out man rather than trying to hook your foot around it. Fecks sake.

totally agree Mick, for me he should have dealt with it, he just went to ground, dont understand, im lost for words at the minute mate, really am
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby lewerty » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
lewerty wrote:rafa is so out of a job and good tbh how can u leave a 20million pound midfielder on the :censored: bench rafa out and yanks out coz they cant afford us not to qualify for CL lmfao

shut up - that 20 mil midfielder has only played 15 mins of football in 7 months you clown

yeah and that 20million pound midfielder is miles better than ngog ffs and nearly got a penalty awarded against the gunners
lewerty

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Dazzer wrote:
sgs wrote:

torres is injured u retard!

So injured he played 85 mins and couldn't play 6 more plus he wanted to stay on his shacking of the head told me that when he come off.

SHUT UP - And all those coming onto to blame Rafa for that shut the f.uck up as well .
Benny The Noon

Postby Dazzer » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Dazzer wrote:

Yeah but why would they want to beat them if they lose they knock us out.  :angry:

no mate you have got that wrong, we need Fiorentina to get beat.

No thats what I ment why would they want to beat Fiorentina.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 pm

bigmick wrote:Thought we were bang unlucky there to be honest. Is it not the case that we're not necessarily out of it? If we beat the pub team away and Fiorentina at Home we'd have ten points. As long as Lyon beat Fiorentina we're through, or alternatively if they draw with them, we'd be level with the Italians on 10. All isn't lost yet, we'll still go through.

Mick Lyon will have to beat Fiorentina away in there last match. And they have already qualified.

We are out. Simple as that.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Torres came off with a minute to go and us winning 1-0. Completely irrelevent, what was he going to sprint back and get a block in on Lassandras shot? Don't be daft, made no difference at all. If I was to criticise at all I thought we left him on too long, bringing him off when we did had no effect on the result.

We played well tonight I thought, a good performance.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games