LIVERPOOL VS WOLVES - 29/12/10 20:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:53 pm

:censored: !!!!
LiverpoolMadman

Postby steveh8204 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Lucas was one of our better players, Kuyt is utter gash!
steveh8204

Postby Zidane » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:54 pm

Pretty sure Stevie picked up an injury, never should have walked straight into the starting XI anyway, this is total cr@p sick of watching us play like this.  We need a mentally stronger manager someone with a sense of leadership and a presence that the players will actually respect.
Zidane

Postby crim cram » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:54 pm

godawful  :down:
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby steveh8204 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Arsenal have dropped points too :( Manure gonna win more titles against one of the poorest Pool sides in years, Double Gutted!
steveh8204

Postby ste123lfc » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Can we finally get rid of that TW@T now please. Been saying for weeks and getting slagged off in certain quarters on here. He is an incompitant baffoon and needs to fu*k off now. Please don't give him money to spend.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby crim cram » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Who's going to remain on the books after the worst year in the past half century for the club? Not who's going, who deserves to stay?
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby jimmy brighton » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:57 pm

:rasp Mind the door on your way out Woy
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Hodgson OUT now....fookin' waste of space
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Players need Fu*king
No desire no passion
Disgrace
Thommo's perm

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm

I hope that door smacks him good and hard on his ar.se on his way out of it!!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Dear Mr Hodgson,

Due to your recent inability to galvanise and turn around the fortune of this most sacred of football clubs, I would completely expect your letter of resignation soonest.

Thank You.
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm

metalhead wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:As much as roy is to blame, the players are also. The tactics are clearly not working, but the players just dont look like they have any ability whatsoever. Our passing is poor, our tackling is poor, we offer no creativity at all and the players have about as much work ethic as Jim Royle.

This team needs a major overhaul, bring in players that can just do the basics would be a good start, and another striker if not to partner torres then to offer him some stern competition for his spot as at the minute he is not performing, we have no replacement for him, and he knows it.

No mate,

I can't blame the players in this one.. really can't, we had a good midfield, then the incompetent had to tinker with it taking off maxi putting Meireles on the right, its f8cking b*llox mate, it really is, never seen such an unbalanced midfield today, he can't even make subs early enough to change the game or even make one tactic right.

I agree about Roy, for me he plays a too similar tactic to what rafa did the last couple of seasons, but also the players have to show some sort of passion or skill, or both. Also again, the players let rafa down as well by underperforming in games.

Roy has to go but also so do many of the players.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 pm

If he's not sacked or announced his resignation by tomorrow, I'll be bitterly disappointed.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 pm

woeful, absolutely woeful. dismally, appallingly, fúcking woeful. surely that has to be the end of roy hodgson's reign as manager now... there is no excuse for liverpool football club playing that kind of dross at home and losing to such a poor team. and after losing at home to northampton and blackpool as well. i've tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt as much as i possibly can but that really is the last straw.

i thought that the run of games over xmas might give us a good haul of points and the chance to get close to the top 4 again, but after seeing that i don't trust us to get anything any more. we are a club devoid of plans, confidence or ideas. enough is enough.

i'm out of here for tonight. try and be nice to each other boys and girls... we all want the same thing in the end.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games