LIVERPOOL VS SPURS - Wed. Jan. 20 (Rescheduled)

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Lee J wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Anyone whos going take yeh flags :nod

which ones? the white flags for when we surrender?

Outside and inside the ground Lee , its flag day for us show all these sky sh.itstirring and all the media tools we are fully behind our team, They can feck off with there witch hunt on our club and boss , fact :;): Therll be no surrender from us Lee , Not our nature to let them turn us against each other :;):
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:41 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Outside and inside the ground Lee , its flag day for us show all these sky sh.itstirring and all the media tools we are fully behind our team, They can feck off with there witch hunt on our club and boss , fact :;): Therll be no surrender from us Lee , Not our nature to let them turn us against each other :;):

Fair play am made up that the fans are going to be up for this one nan.
Because we need something.
This is a massive game, if we can win this we are right back in the hunt for 4th spot.

I still think that we need a change of manager but the fans behind him and the players can only be a good thing.

So i hope you are right and the flag night gets an extra 10% out of our underperforming players.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby JamCar05 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Must admit I am dreading this game a bit, as our weak defence will really be put to the test, whereas we ourselves haven't exactly got much firepower upfront. The way Insua has been playing lately, I think he'll have a VERY tough time against an in-form Lennon. And how about the other side, with Carra out of position/Degen/Darby against Modric? Doesn't leave me too assured, but hopefully the lads will FINALLY realise the situation we are in and come out fighting with all they've got. We really need a win here to lay down a marker for the rest of the season (how many times have we been saying that this season though).
JamCar05

Postby Fauxy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Just like Nanny Red said, its flag day against spurs to show that we are behind the team.

Posters on RAWK are saying that people will be arriving at shankly gates at about 6:30 with banners/flags to show support as the coaches come in so lets make sure we get there too.

Bring scarves, flags watever you can. This is going to be a big day.
Fauxy

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Fauxy wrote:Just like Nanny Red said, its flag day against spurs to show that we are behind the team.

Posters on RAWK are saying that people will be arriving at shankly gates at about 6:30 with banners/flags to show support as the coaches come in so lets make sure we get there too.

I can see it already.

We will beat Spurs just as we beat Villa and everyone will claim "we've turned the corner". A week later and we'll lose back to back to Wolves and Bolton.

Feel free to bump this thread when it happens.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm

From BBC:

Liverpool

Suspended: None Doubtful: None

Injured: Benayoun (broken rib), El Zhar & Kelly (both ankle), Gerrard (hamstring), Johnson & Torres (both knee)

Tottenham

Suspended: None Doubtful: Huddlestone & King (both knee)

Injured: Assou-Ekotto (hip), Hutton, Lennon & Woodgate (all groin), Cudicini (broken wrists)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8465306.stm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't realise Lennon was injured, which is at least a bit of good news for us with our own injury situation in mind. I'm quite sure he would have mullered Insua aswell. Still think this will be a very tough game indeed though, as they are in quite good form atm.
JamCar05

Postby Fauxy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Lennon still out! Thank fu.ck
Fauxy

Postby Scottbot » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Great to hear the fans going the game are well up for it. This team (no matter how bad their form) are capable of anything when the staium (not just the Kop) are fully charged up. Wish I was going + fairplay for going and supporting our manager. I've lost a lot of faith myself but if I was going the game i'd be singing his name with everyone else. that's what I love about the attitude of LFC (particularly the match-going) fans. I think a lot of the non-match goers are struggling to get their head around this.
Last edited by Scottbot on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:53 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Fauxy wrote:Just like Nanny Red said, its flag day against spurs to show that we are behind the team.

I can see it already.

We will beat Spurs just as we beat Villa and everyone will claim "we've turned the corner". A week later and we'll lose back to back to Wolves and Bolton.

Feel free to bump this thread when it happens.

A bit of optimism never hurt anyone.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:01 am

JamCar05 wrote:Tottenham

Suspended: None Doubtful: Huddlestone & King (both knee)

Injured: Cudicini (broken wrists)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/8465306.stm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't realise Lennon was injured, which is at least a bit of good news for us with our own injury situation in mind. I'm quite sure he would have mullered Insua aswell. Still think this will be a very tough game indeed though, as they are in quite good form atm.

Wow....must have been doing some serious pedal 'n cranking to do BOTH his wrists in  :Oo:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:44 am

Anyone going tomorrow get lining the streets with your flags ,scarfs,and your voices 6 oclock welcome support for the team coach as it passes, lets show these media ba.stards we are Liverpool and you cant treat are club,our team and our manager like sh.it,

Best supporters in the world ,well lets fecking well show them we are
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:14 am

not going the game tomorrow but once i finish work im taking my lad upto the ground to wave the team in then home to scream at the TV, got to show him what it means to be a Red.

Have a good one if your going, come on Redmen
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby europian-kings » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:47 am

NANNY RED wrote:Anyone going tomorrow get lining the streets with your flags ,scarfs,and your voices 6 oclock welcome support for the team coach as it passes, lets show these media ba.stards we are Liverpool and you cant treat are club,our team and our manager like sh.it,

This is why i love you Nanny :)

So much pride and passion!

:)
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:02 am

europian-kings wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Anyone going tomorrow get lining the streets with your flags ,scarfs,and your voices 6 oclock welcome support for the team coach as it passes, lets show these media ba.stards we are Liverpool and you cant treat are club,our team and our manager like sh.it,

This is why i love you Nanny :)

So much pride and passion!

:)

:nod
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:06 am

3-1 to Spurs. Defoe, Krancjar and Modric are just unstoppable.
Aquilani and Maxi aren't settled yet and with Lucas fouling everyone every time they go near him, they'll probably hurt us from set pieces.
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games