Liverpool v steaua bucuresti - Thu 16 september 2010 19:05

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Madmax » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Since the goal we have been quite poor and our passing has not done any justice either...
Last edited by Madmax on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheLad » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:54 pm

rocky29 wrote:wheres that superstar meireles u was all going on about. :laugh:

Probably in the dressing-room
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:55 pm

rocky29 wrote:wheres that superstar meireles u was all going on about. :laugh:

It's not really that funny but you are right... expected more from him... I think we all did.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Not impressed at all first half, fkinhell
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:56 pm

TheLad wrote:It could be.. The interesting thing is that when we play- let's say - Manu, the place is full here, I bet they watch the game as well. One can be in here and watch the game at the same time.

Yes but many of us are watching the match through a stream as most of us are too tight to pay for sky sports!  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
TheLad wrote:It could be.. The interesting thing is that when we play- let's say - Manu, the place is full here, I bet they watch the game as well. One can be in here and watch the game at the same time.

Yes but many of us are watching the match through a stream as most of us are too tight to pay for sky sports!  :D

its on ch 5  :D
Benny The Noon

Postby Ciggy » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Wheres Ngog playing?  ??? What position?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Try and sneak a win and get the points but things are definitely not right at the moment. lets hope its a step forward to understandings Roys methods.  But regardless of your viewpoint pressure and timescales are different with the likes of Liverpool compared with Fulham.

still reckon we will get the win though :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:00 pm

I don't why some are surprised.  We have an anti football manager and we're going to play boring :censored: football as long as he's here.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

its on ch 5  :D

Thats what I mean, the big games are on sky.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Decent game this and I'm enjoying watching it. They aren't a bad side in all honesty, but we look predictably disjointed with the new players and reserves.

My take:

I think Spearing is playing just about as well as I've seen him play, fair play to the kid.

N'Gog is having one of those games where he looks like he has never played football before in his life. I think he's really improved this season, but feck me he looks clueless tonight.

Konchesky has been solid and is building on his first appearance.

Babel is trying, but he is clueless on occasions. That said, on tonights evidence he is surely a better player than N'Gog.

Mereiles-bits and pieces for me. he can obviously play a bit, but equally obviously if this was all we were going to get for our 11 million quid it would be a big disappointment. We'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Maxi-Awful.

Kelly-Done Ok but got done for the goal.

Overall they look the better team to me, but I expect we will step it up in the second half. Good game though.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:01 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:I don't why some are surprised.  We have an anti football manager and we're going to play boring :censored: football as long as he's here.

Benny The Noon

Postby Raoul » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 pm

I've been pleased with Babel's workrate, disappointed with N'gog's (it is usually the other way round!) I'd put Pacheco on for N'gog and put Babel up front. Spearing has been good - Meireles hasn't been as good as you'd expect from a Portugese international (hmmm, perhaps that is exactly what he has looked like? :D ). I'd like to see Agger carry the ball up occasionally too.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Madmax wrote:Since the goal we have been quite poor and our passing has not done any justice either...

I love that comment - we scored in teh first minute FFS !!  :laugh:  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:03 pm

i must be watching a different ganme but maxi looks a bit lively and that run was very good but kellys final ball was poor and konchesky has been beaten a number of times down the left and is still letting too many crosses come in . Awful game
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games