LIVERPOOL V RABOTNICKI 2ND LEG - My 1st match thread and probably last

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bigmick » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Mick give it a rest will you . You dont half come up with some stupid statements but slating the crowd for not singing the managers name must be up near the top.

I'm not "slating the crowd" FFS, relax mate :laugh:. I just made an observation, chill mout fella.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Gotta say that N'Gog has done pretty well tonight and although he's no Torres he's a decent squad player. We've been linked with this Remy fella but to be honest looking at his scoring record he'd possibly be no better than N'gog but we'd have to fork out £12m for the privilege.

Overall play has been a breath of fresh air and hopefully a sign of things to come for the season.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:47 pm

bigmick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
bigmick wrote:I think N'Gog's done well, fecks sake what do people want :D I actually think we are doing pretty well against a very poor team. Some nice fluency. All we need now is the crowd getting behind the manager and it'll be a good night.

What the hell is that comment about ? Are they not behind the manager ?

It's not a big issue Benny, there's no need to get all uppity about it. It's just that any new manager or player normally gets the full backing of the crowd. If there has been any welcome stuff for Roy then I haven't heard it, mind you I did miss the build up.

Like I say though, no need to get anyones knickers in a twist over it.

Why mention it when its a nothing thing - there has hardly been any songs been sung - i have heard two muted ones - one for gerrard and one for torres . Both those have earnt songs sung about them and when the manager does earn one he will get one sung about him . But to complain about it during a game like this is pretty petty even from your standards .
Benny The Noon

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:47 pm

bigmick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
bigmick wrote:I think N'Gog's done well, fecks sake what do people want :D I actually think we are doing pretty well against a very poor team. Some nice fluency. All we need now is the crowd getting behind the manager and it'll be a good night.

It's not a big issue Benny, there's no need to get all uppity about it. It's just that any new manager or player normally gets the full backing of the crowd. If there has been any welcome stuff for Roy then I haven't heard it, mind you I did miss the build up.

Pay no attention Mick, he still is in tears over Benayoun's departure
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:47 pm

N'Gog has done really well. Anyone who says he has been sh!t is going off of prejudice. Imagine if it were his first game for us tonight, he's scored one, could have had two more and has won a penalty. People would be creaming themselves if they'd never seen him play before.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:48 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Pay no attention Mick, he still is in tears over Benayoun's departure

Im sorry but thats twice now you have mentioned Benayoun going and still not told me the relevance as i dont really have a problem with the fact he has gone .
Benny The Noon

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Jovanovic is somewhat reminiscent of Patrick Berger when he drives into a defence and unleashes that left foot
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Why mention it when its a nothing thing - there has hardly been any songs been sung - i have heard two muted ones - one for gerrard and one for torres . Both those have earnt songs sung about them and when the manager does earn one he will get one sung about him . But to complain about it during a game like this is pretty petty even from your standards .

Fecking hell I wish I'd never mentioned it now :laugh:. Where's that can of worms picture.

I take it all back mate if it makes you feel better, the crowd have positively worshipped the new manager.

Anyway I'm off to watch the second half, I'll rejoin the surrealists convention after the match   :laugh: .
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Benny just enjoy the game mate...
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Im really impressed with Jovanovich.  He's like Kuyt, but faster.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Redx » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

That was nearly a goal from Cole..
Redx

Postby Madmax » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

bigmick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

Fecking hell I wish I'd never mentioned it now :laugh:. Where's that can of worms picture.

I take it all back mate if it makes you feel better, the crowd have positively worshipped the new manager.

Anyway I'm off to watch the second half, I'll rejoin the surrealists convention after the match   :laugh: .

LOL nice one! Better agree and enjoy the game rather than pointless squabbling.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Im sure you loved mentioning it as another dig to people who still are unsure about hodgson being manager - if not why mention it in the first place .
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:52 pm

Madmax wrote:Benny just enjoy the game mate...

Its hard to enjoy the game mate when certain people on here have agendas and dont waver from them - pretty pathetic really .
Benny The Noon

Postby crim cram » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:52 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Jovanovic is somewhat reminiscent of Patrick Berger when he drives into a defence and unleashes that left foot

he might play more than a supporting role.  does this push gerrard further behind the attackers?
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games