Liverpool v blackpool - Wwbbtj?

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:08 am

Yovanovich should start before Kuyt ,he is a better player and i hate to see his talent wasted in Liverpool.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:43 am

ffs heard Talkshit saying that this was Liverpools first 6 pointer of the years *****
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:40 am

Blackpool will come out and attack Liverpool all game so I suggest we will have chance to play some football and space to play in if we are good enough and frankly we should be. I can see goals at either end in this one and plenty of them. The seasiders only play one way and stick to it regardless of how the games going so its set up for a good game tomorrow.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:11 pm

metalhead wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:4-4-2 Why be scared this is Anfield we should have no such reservations about playing this formation at our home ....Torres up front with Rodriguez a player he is used to linking up with at Athletico  ...Meireles and Shelvey ....(yes Shelvey the kid needs to be thrown in the deep end at some stage of the season because the Kid  has talent in abundance  )  centre mid, and I would play Gerrard on the wing we need someone competent enough to supply Torres with something that resembles a cross ....the defence needs someone more aerially dominant so the inclusion of Soto should be seriously considered ....all in all we need to start taking the game to the opposition and quickly and the squad needs a major shake up and that includes playing a few players that are capable of getting the Kop excited ...because believe me a huge injection of hope has never been more needed .... and if we fail we fail playing the game the way it was meant to be played ....We were constantly informed  big changes where needed and a huge shake up ,but the manager has let our play become even more cautious and laboured ... If the manager is to prove himself to fans he needs to start with this game because the next game will be a game too late ....... yes its that serious        :(

I would play Gerrard-Meireles as CMs, get Joe Cole down the left and Kuyt down the right.

Play Ngog and Torres upfront if we were going 4-4-2.

That's what I hope to see Metalman!
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:16 pm

metalhead wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:4-4-2 Why be scared this is Anfield we should have no such reservations about playing this formation at our home ....Torres up front with Rodriguez a player he is used to linking up with at Athletico  ...Meireles and Shelvey ....(yes Shelvey the kid needs to be thrown in the deep end at some stage of the season because the Kid  has talent in abundance  )  centre mid, and I would play Gerrard on the wing we need someone competent enough to supply Torres with something that resembles a cross ....the defence needs someone more aerially dominant so the inclusion of Soto should be seriously considered ....all in all we need to start taking the game to the opposition and quickly and the squad needs a major shake up and that includes playing a few players that are capable of getting the Kop excited ...because believe me a huge injection of hope has never been more needed .... and if we fail we fail playing the game the way it was meant to be played ....We were constantly informed  big changes where needed and a huge shake up ,but the manager has let our play become even more cautious and laboured ... If the manager is to prove himself to fans he needs to start with this game because the next game will be a game too late ....... yes its that serious        :(

I would play Gerrard-Meireles as CMs, get Joe Cole down the left and Kuyt down the right.

Yup thats what I want.

No need to play stupidly defensive against a team like this. Just get the ball down and play it to the strikers. Have Meireles go into Defensive Mid only if they are hitting us on the counter and let stevie g get forward a bit.

As for the left back situation, I would honestly play Jack Robinson. Fantastic for his age and would want to make an impression so would work hard.
Fauxy

Postby fivecups » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Fauxy wrote:
metalhead wrote:

Yup thats what I want.

No need to play stupidly defensive against a team like this. Just get the ball down and play it to the strikers. Have Meireles go into Defensive Mid only if they are hitting us on the counter and let stevie g get forward a bit.

As for the left back situation, I would honestly play Jack Robinson. Fantastic for his age and would want to make an impression so would work hard.

I think we'll probably see Carra at LB with Skrtel and Sotos in the centre.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:17 pm

What we do against Blackpool

Will echo in internet eternity

Cmon Reds, new month new start
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Didnt we sign that kid Wilson... Isnt he left-footed and apparently comfortable playing down the left..
Or was it just my imagination TJAMES ?
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Against Blackpool at home ! Jesus, where are the days when it would have been a walk in the park ?             :sniffle

Here's a chance for Roy to earn his corn, 4-1 to us if he fields this team.

.                                     Riena

. Kelly            Carragher                 Agger          Aurelio/Konchesky or whoevers fkin' fit

. Johnson           Meireles             Gerrard             Cole

.                            Kuyt            Torres

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:04 pm

If Everton & West ham win today and we dont beat Blackpool we will be 2nd from bottom and I cant see us beating the bitters either. How feckin depressing is that?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Ciggy wrote:If Everton & West ham win today and we dont beat Blackpool we will be 2nd from bottom and I cant see us beating the bitters either. How feckin depressing is that?

F'ucks sake Cig, Luv yer to bits but for christs sake you'll have half of us slashin' our wrists if you keep this up.

:(

Can we wait for the Blackpool result before we decide just how depressed we are ? .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:36 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Ciggy wrote:If Everton & West ham win today and we dont beat Blackpool we will be 2nd from bottom and I cant see us beating the bitters either. How feckin depressing is that?

F'ucks sake Cig, Luv yer to bits but for christs sake you'll have half of us slashin' our wrists if you keep this up.

Can we wait for the Blackpool result before we decide just how depressed we are ? .

Get slasshin then Woof... cos they're (the team) not turnin up for the likes of Blackpool  :( Can you honestly say with confidence wwbb?

:lookaround
Last edited by zarababe on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:48 pm

zarababe wrote:Can you honestly say with confidence wwbb?

:lookaround

No I can't ZBabe BUT for christs sake I'd rather concentrate on hoping that we will rather than focus on how I'll feel if we don't

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:57 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

I dont enjoy being this downhearted Woof but tommorrow realy is a must win game our 3 next games after Blackpool are the bitters, bolton, blackburn. And none of them are going to be easy either.

We need 3 points badly tommorrow dont care how we get them but we must as all costs.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Ciggy wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

I dont enjoy being this downhearted Woof but tommorrow realy is a must win game our 3 next games after Blackpool are the bitters, bolton, blackburn. And none of them are going to be easy either.

We need 3 points badly tommorrow dont care how we get them but we must as all costs.

Agree completely Cig, I understand where you're coming from and without dismissing your worst fears, come the start of every game despite all the sh'ite surrounding the club, manager and team we especially have to  "Walk on with hope in our Hearts" (sic)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games