BLACKBURN ROVERS v LIVERPOOL - Saturday 5 december 2009 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby shawnk » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:i hope we lose. in fact, i hope we lose to chelsea too. they need the points more then we do. those 2 teams are the only ones who can stop the scums from getting #19..and if they do get #19 before us, we'll never hear the end of it.

:O
Dont mind losing to Chelsea (as if we can prevent that with the current display of form) but not losing to Arsenal, we still need 4th place.
shawnk

Postby aCe' » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Fck that... i mean FFS Rafa .. No Torres, no quality upfront whatsoever.. the midfield arent performing anywhere near good enough... ABsolutely no need to go for the 4-5-1 against a side like Blackburn... 4-4-2 with Gerrard in the middle and Riera/Dossena/Aurelio/Elzhar/Benny down the flanks... Kuyt is useless in his role as winger down the flanks, Lucas is useless as a midfield playmaker, Gerrard is useless in that 2nd striker role given the player we have around him atm... Its obvious we need to change things, by the time Rafa realizes this im afraid it'll be too late...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Somebody please tell benitez that if he is gonna play a lone striker....please make sure that lone striker has good premierleague standard pace....

We wasted the whole 1st half just sitting back. And then we started playing from the 70th minute....

Just checking did blackburn spend 30 million this season ? Cos thats the only excuse i can think of when we started so defensive against them.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Thanks Toffee, I make a nice plesant joke and you go on the attack again with personal insults, I'm assuming you are posting as Number 9 as I certainly wasn't addressing him.

Anyway I'm not allowed to discuss my cards, wasn't aware you guys were either.
heimdall

Postby TheLad » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:13 pm

s@int wrote:
TheLad wrote:
s@int wrote:
Keris wrote:And we are playing Arsenal next?

:no  :(

The players will be up for that game, so we might get a result.

Who cares.

Me for one, I may be upset now, but I STILL like to see us win the odd game or two. Breaks up the season a bit.  :D

All we can hope for is Chelsea winning the League and qualify for some Europian football next year. Europian Cup that might be..
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:14 pm

heimdall wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:[quoteI wasn't blaming Stevie for todays result it just shows even he looked depressed from the whole situation we have put ourselves into this year.

you said he was down and beat , unwilling to take the burden , that shows that you taught he gave up. He was running his :censored: off for 90 mins , doing his best. Rewatch the match before posting outta yer :censored:

Guys chill out you are actually agreeing with each other.

I feel so sorry for Stevie, it must be so frustrating being so good, yet having to play in such a bad team.[/quote]
Yeah thats how we feel coming on ere and having to listen to the likes of you sam...LFC is not just a club you can love and hate...its a way off life....a way of life YOU will never understand!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:15 pm

No, we can demand a change of manager, that's what I have been doing for the last 3-4 years on and off. Now it is a bit more urgent as we are in serious danger of not qualifying for the CL.
heimdall

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Kuyt on the left. Yossi, the only player bar Gerrard capable of some brilliance goes off. No Aquman. 6 years, and absolutely no idea how to play against such teams. Saved by Reina in the end.

Awful.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:15 pm

heimdall wrote:Thanks Toffee, I make a nice plesant joke and you go on the attack again with personal insults, I'm assuming you are posting as Number 9 as I certainly wasn't addressing him.

Mate i swear i'm not number 9? FFS you're getting paranoid.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eonerf » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:16 pm

We need to put Gerrard and Masc in CM together until Torres is fit again. We need a bit of creativity coming from midfield and we're not getting it by having Lucas and Masc together in CM.
eonerf

Postby heimdall » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Number 9 wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:[quoteI wasn't blaming Stevie for todays result it just shows even he looked depressed from the whole situation we have put ourselves into this year.

you said he was down and beat , unwilling to take the burden , that shows that you taught he gave up. He was running his :censored: off for 90 mins , doing his best. Rewatch the match before posting outta yer :censored:

Guys chill out you are actually agreeing with each other.

I feel so sorry for Stevie, it must be so frustrating being so good, yet having to play in such a bad team.

Yeah thats how we feel coming on ere and having to listen to the likes of you sam...LFC is not just a club you can love and hate...its a way off life....a way of life YOU will never understand![/quote]
???  ???

Think you may be getting a bit confused there Number 9, I was just quoting an argument and asking people to relax. Didn't know that was a crime these days.
heimdall

Postby TheLad » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:18 pm

aCe' wrote:Fck that... i mean FFS Rafa .. No Torres, no quality upfront whatsoever.. the midfield arent performing anywhere near good enough... ABsolutely no need to go for the 4-5-1 against a side like Blackburn... 4-4-2 with Gerrard in the middle and Riera/Dossena/Aurelio/Elzhar/Benny down the flanks... Kuyt is useless in his role as winger down the flanks, Lucas is useless as a midfield playmaker, Gerrard is useless in that 2nd striker role given the player we have around him atm... Its obvious we need to change things, by the time Rafa realizes this im afraid it'll be too late...

It's already too late isn't it?
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
heimdall wrote:Thanks Toffee, I make a nice plesant joke and you go on the attack again with personal insults, I'm assuming you are posting as Number 9 as I certainly wasn't addressing him.

Is it any wonder when a member of this forum comes into a thread and starts attacking me for no apparent reason? i mean WTF, why is this kind of bullying behaviour allowed?
heimdall

Postby The_Rock » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Don't care about the changes that weren't made. I'm just sick of the same negative shitty tactics being employed by Benitez. We didn't press Blackburn at all in the first half. We can't even pass the ball out of our own half most times.

What's the plan, where's the direction? Been saying this for ages now, but his sixth year now, and we've still no style we can call our own. Laughable. He can get sacked tomorrow for all i :censored: care tbh. I'd rather take the gamble on someone new than watch us wallow in this mire of shitness.

But we're stuck with him for the foreseeable, so just have to grin and bear it i suppose.
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 pm

heimdall wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

Is it any wonder when a member of this forum comes into a thread and starts attacking me for no apparent reason? i mean WTF, why is this kind of bullying behaviour allowed?

So due to that , they base an assumption that i'm the one attacking you under another name? Get a clue
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games