Your all a bunch of not nice people

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby shanks » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:58 am

should be automatic ban for any body saying rafa should be sacked,  what rafa as  won as in a manager in a couple of seasons makes most club chairman green with envy, ferguson said in public that he envyied our success in the champions league how people have short memories :(
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:06 am

shanks wrote:should be automatic ban for any body saying rafa should be sacked,  what rafa as  won as in a manager in a couple of seasons makes most club chairman green with envy, ferguson said in public that he envyied our success in the champions league how people have short memories :(

Dont rest on your lorals mate, people on here always bring that up - Istanbul. Its time now to stop the excuses and go and get more success on a regular basis.
66-1112520797

Postby shanks » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:09 am

Bamaga man i agree we need more success but rafa as had limited resourses he as had to settle for second best in some cases in the transfer market lets hope that turns round and we compete with the best for better quality players.
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:30 am

OK.

So people still think Rafa needs to go?

Right - let me put this to you:

If you were going to buy a car, and were looking at two different makes costing the same, would you go for a Rolls Royce or a Lada?

One has a proven track-record of great success, the other is where you keep your fresh meat. (Or to put it another way - it's sh*te.)
Pretty much like Rafa compared to anyone else.

Now stop talking b*llocks.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:14 am

supersub wrote:Out of all the hyserical posts last night and this morning,only 2 or 3 members have actually called for the head of Rafa Benitez and one of them(Lakes10) has been doing that forever.I think it in the best interests of the forum and rational debate to ignore such rants.

eh in fach i did not say that.......this time. all i said is that he got it wrong and he should get dome stick for it. and i even said that before the game.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:17 am

Hello Lakes.. what u doin round these here parts .. ummm I don't think we lost tonight.. in fact we didn't play fella :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:20 am

zarababe wrote:Hello Lakes.. what u doin round these here parts .. ummm I don't think we lost tonight.. in fact we didn't play fella :D

pmsl, i think what i am going to do is pm you all when i come on just to show it not only when we dont play well lol.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:24 am

no its ok i take it all with a pich of salt, it would not be a good forum i we all got on lol:D
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:25 am

lakes10 wrote:
zarababe wrote:Hello Lakes.. what u doin round these here parts .. ummm I don't think we lost tonight.. in fact we didn't play fella :D

pmsl, i think what i am going to do is pm you all when i come on just to show it not only when we dont play well lol.

:D may be there's a spirit out there who can tell us something ay
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:27 am

Manhattan has a bunch of :censored:.

They hang like bananas.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:30 am

zarababe wrote:
lakes10 wrote:

:D may be there's a spirit out there who can tell us something ay

pmsl, yep there just might be, if i find it i will get him to join the forum lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:37 am

Hey I've changed my mind Rafa is a :censored: genius, a worse manager would surely not get us knocked out of two cups in 3 days because of a promise made to a has been goalkeeper at the start of the season!!
Why would winning the champions league make anyone start supporting Liverpool, surely hangers on support the team that win the league?? In that case Liverpool must have some very loyal hangers-on :D
I tell you guys what, I will give Rafa till the end of the season to convince me he is a genius but I'll want no less than a top three finish!

Incidentally I have actually been supporting Liverpool for many many years now and remember how good we used to be and it tears me up to see the dominance of Manure, the gooners and now chavski. That is why I call for change because I want a return to the glory days when we dominated.

Why is it you guys can't handle a difference of opinion, how f%&king boring this forum would be if everyone agreed!!!

It's time for you guys to grow up and stop all the name calling, it's so backwards and tedious.
heimdall

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:11 am

Look through our glory years - do you think we never lost matches back then?

I suppose you'd have sacked Dalglish after losing against Wimbledon in the final, eh?

Or how about sacking Shankly when we lost back-to-back games against Ipswich and Luton?

Arsenal are a good side - the best footballing side in England by a Country mile.

Stop moaning and start supporting.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:26 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Arsenal are a good side - the best footballing side in England by a Country mile.

and so are their reserve and youth teams as its those who spanked us

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:37 am

peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Arsenal are a good side - the best footballing side in England by a Country mile.

and so are their reserve and youth teams as its those who spanked us

:D

They'd beat Sh*tski's second-string aswell.

If that Arsenal side stay together and continue developing, we're in for a rough decade.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion