Your all a bunch of not nice people

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:14 pm

OOter's - I love that term. To be honest people who use this term in every single debate really do need a good knee capping. now change the record!

What a dismall result, oh well, get over it ...   ...lets move on!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:35 pm

connovar -  i pm'ed the people involved.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:45 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:connovar -  i pm'ed the people involved.

ok mate... I didn't know that....

I know you were upset... believe me, I was furious as hell with the result..... so tempted to vent my frustrations yesterday but sanity eventually prevailed..... It helped that I was sober too....  :D ,

We all have different ideas bout this current situation.... Forget the wind-up merchants.... they're all just attention seeking gits who thrive whenever they manage to "tickle" someone on the forum to respond to their jibes... the more we raise to their bait, the more they enjoy it......

just ignore them....

but bav, lakes aren't like that..... from what i've read, they're reds.... a little different in terms of ideas  :D but reds nontheless....

Cheers mate...
ConnO'var

Postby daxy1 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:58 pm

Lee J wrote:OOter's - I love that term. To be honest people who use this term in every single debate really do need a good knee capping. now change the record!

What a dismall result, oh well, get over it ...   ...lets move on!

agree with yer mate we lost lets get on with it and lets stuff them in the league i was there last night singin in the kop shoutin the lads on i didnt leave early because i never have and never will not even if we were 10-0 down even though we lost i was still proud to be a red even 6-3 down at home it's goin to be onward and upward from here on 3rd in the league will do me fine. i can feel it in me water (as me ald nan used to say) that next season is goin to be a blinder and RaffaDodd shut the fukc up yer cokc jockey girl.....  :D   :p

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:25 pm

s@int wrote:It's time for us to get real
Jan 10 2007
Exclusive By Chris Bascombe, Liverpool Echo

RAFA Benitez says Liverpool must learn the lessons of last night's Carling Cup humiliation, as he urged the club to match Arsenal's ambition in the recruitment of young talent.

Benitez, who apologised for the 6-3 defeat, is deeply frustrated his efforts to create an equally powerful reserve line-up has been thwarted by lack of funds.

But the boss insists he was right to stand by his team selection at Anfield, and argued the gulf in class was a result of Arsenal's ten years of careful planning and recruitment.

He says Liverpool's prospective new owners must take note if they want the club to match the Gunners.

"The first thing we must do is say sorry to our supporters. They were magnificent and deserved better," said Benitez.

"Secondly, although we made mistakes in the game my players worked hard and I must recognise this.

"But when you analyse the situation, the conclusion which worries me is Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven players of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club. If you want to compete at the top level, you must be able to spend a lot of money not only on your first team, but on the young players and reserves.

"Arsenal spent £4m on Diaby, £4m on Denilson, £8m on Walcott and Baptista is a £22m player.

"They have been working for ten years to build a strong squad, and we have been working for two years. My scout department has done an excellent job, but sometimes we go too slow as a club to make signings we need, and when we do there is not a lot of money.

"Today, for example, we are signing a young Italian keeper on loan with an option for later. We've also been working for many weeks to sign the young Scottish player James McCarthy.

"These are the deals we are doing because we want to build a squad of similar quality in the future, but without spending big money it's difficult.

"The money we sign is for the first team, and when you look at the quality of Reina, Sissoko, Alonso, Bellamy and Crouch it's clear all are worth more now than when we bought them."

Benitez has come under fire for his team selection in the wake of the latest cup exit, but he's standing firm.

"I used Momo Sissoko in the Carling Cup against Birmingham and lost him for four months," he said.

"Last night we believe we've lost Luis for the rest of the season and Gonzalez and Warnock were injured. Steven Gerrard has a dead leg and Xabi Alonso a tight hamstring.

"What is more important? The Premiership, the Champions League or the Carling Cup?

"If Arsenal can play nine reserves and score six at Anfield, people should be asking why is this. It's not because of one game, it's because of many reasons. I picked a team with seven players from the first team last night.

Do people expect me to play Finnan every week? He has had to play in every fixture this season. The players I used were good players."

And there ladies and gents is an honest answer from an honest man. Basically Rafa is trying to do in two and three years ,what Wenger has done since he's been at Arsenal.

Arsenal have not only invested heavely in there first team over the years, they have also invested in quality youth. That is why we can't compete over a season with the other top teams. Whilst Arsenals so called second string were tw@tin us last night (with seven so called first team probables in our team). There older and better players were sitting with there feet up having a nice little rest for the weekend. SQUAD ROTATION at it's successful best. We haven't got the depth in quality or youngsters to compete over a seson n all competitions.

So to end we'll just have to make do with winning the European cup again and finish second in the league.

Onwards and Upwards. :)
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:56 pm

Looks like Rafa has chosen to blame the board for not allowing him enough cash to spend on players.

Furthermore he leaves us in no doubt that Arsenal are superior to Liverpool.

He talks about time but Arsenal where genuine title contenders and cup winners almost immediately under Wengers coaching methods. He revolutionised the club. His signings worked. He recruited the right young players.

There has been no revolution at Liverpool and all in all we are not much further forward than when he took the post from Houllier. Despite those wonderful cup memories Rafa brought us he has not dramatically improved the club overall.

Despite the majority view here I stand by my initial thoughts last night that its time for change. This does not water down my love and passion for the club in anyway at all but it appears that unless Benitez is given significant fuding he has taken us as far as he can. His piece in the Echo is as good as an admittance of that.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby hello_red » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:15 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:RIGHT YOU FUCKING WANKERS!

JUST GOT IN TO READ THIS SHIT ABOUT MAYBE BENITEZ SHOULD GO, HE ISN'T A GREAT MANAGER ETC.

JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF.

OUR CLUB WAS FINE BEFORE ALL YOU LITTLE HANGIN ON BASTARDS DECIDED TO SUPPORT US AFTER THE CL FINAL AND WE WILL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.
GET THE FUCKING GAME AND GET BEHIND THE LADS BEFORE YOU PUBLICALLY SLATE THEM ON A FORUM.

BAVLONDON, LAKES AND HEIMEDELL OR WHATEVER YOUR FUCKING NAME IS - YOU LOT TONIGHT ARE TAKING THE FUCKING PI$$ OUT OF THIS CLUB, ITS PLAYERS, ITS MANAGER AND THE FANS WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS POSTS.

EITHER GET BEHIND THE TEAM IN THIS HOUR OF NEED OR FUCK RIGHT OFF.

WORRIED ABOUT 4TH, MAYBE RAFA SHOULD GO

FUCK RIGHT OFF

hear hear
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:34 pm

parchpea wrote:Looks like Rafa has chosen to blame the board for not allowing him enough cash to spend on players.

He talks about time but Arsenal where genuine title contenders and cup winners almost immediately under Wengers coaching methods. He revolutionised the club. His signings worked. He recruited the right young players.

There has been no revolution at Liverpool and all in all we are not much further forward than when he took the post from Houllier. Despite those wonderful cup memories Rafa brought us he has not dramatically improved the club overall.

Despite the majority view here I stand by my initial thoughts last night that its time for change. This does not water down my love and passion for the club in anyway at all but it appears that unless Benitez is given significant fuding he has taken us as far as he can. His piece in the Echo is as good as an admittance of that.

Listen mate it's your opinion that Rafa's taken us as far as he can, fair enough it's not mine.

Your just interperating the bascombe report to meet yor own ends.  The report say's that after years of neglecting the youth and academy . Rafa is trying to put things right for the future with the limited funds he has available. He can't buy big names for the first team and buy quality youth for the future.
In my opinion my glass is half full whilst yours is half empty.

It's all about perspective . All is'nt rosie in the garden nor is there any need to sack the boss. Lets see what we've ot at the end of the season and move on from there.

My opinion is that we 've got the best manager in europe and he will make a success of the club ,but there will be ups and downs along the way , it's just a matter of holding your nerve and let the good times roll. Walk on.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:53 pm

parchpea wrote:There has been no revolution at Liverpool and all in all we are not much further forward than when he took the post from Houllier.

Ridiculous statement. Compare Houlliers final 2 and a half years to Rafa's stint at the club so far.

Notice any difference?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:16 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
parchpea wrote:Looks like Rafa has chosen to blame the board for not allowing him enough cash to spend on players.

Listen mate it's your opinion that Rafa's taken us as far as he can, fair enough it's not mine.

Your just interperating the bascombe report to meet yor own ends.  The report say's that after years of neglecting the youth and academy . Rafa is trying to put things right for the future with the limited funds he has available. He can't buy big names for the first team and buy quality youth for the future.
In my opinion my glass is half full whilst yours is half empty.

It's all about perspective . All is'nt rosie in the garden nor is there any need to sack the boss. Lets see what we've ot at the end of the season and move on from there.

My opinion is that we 've got the best manager in europe and he will make a success of the club ,but there will be ups and downs along the way , it's just a matter of holding your nerve and let the good times roll. Walk on.

Igor, mate, you've provided the two most sensible posts I've read.  Well done, Ace.

Are we on the same level as the "Big 3"?  Not yet.

Why?  Well, it's a combination of comparatively less funds available to buy quality transfers and less time working on things like our youth side.  Don't forget, Wenger's had over a decade to establish his scouting network and academy at Arsenal.  Is it really any wonder that their youth players are better than ours?

Benitez is the man for the job.  He needs the funds available to compete with not one, not two but three principal competitors for the league title (not to mention, the rotating group of 'dark horses'--Spurs, Rovers, etc.--one of whom always gives it a right good go each season.  He also needs time to really place his stamp on the organization: from scouting, to the academy, to the reserves and into the first team.  He's made tremendous strides on all fronts in a few short years--FA Youth Cup anyone?--but the job is nowhere near done yet. 

Let's show a little faith and let him get on with it, hmmm?

(BTW, that's not to say that he didn't get it wrong big style this week, because he did!)
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby zarababe » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:38 pm

parchpea wrote:.

Get your facts right: Paul Tompkins sums up our Bosses acheivments: from .tv

"And it's also worth noting that Benítez has achieved as much after two years than had Arsene Wenger or Alex Ferguson in their first half-decades at their current clubs.

Wenger's double of 1998 was the only success in his first five seasons; Ferguson, famously, was even less successful in his. It's not an easy job, and unlike back when those two started, there are now four really strong teams, all of whom were good enough to top their groups in Europe. Competition is fierce.

It was only last season that Benítez led the Reds to 82 points in the league, the highest total since 1988. This season has been disappointing by comparison; my wish is not to disguise that disappointment, but to keep it in perspective. It's okay to be disappointed. But this is not a disaster – it's a setback. It's important to make that distinction.

Benítez hasn't had anywhere near the time spent by Wenger or Ferguson – 31 years combined – to hone every last aspect of his club, nor has he come close to the vast fortunes spent by Chelsea, the other club in the 'big four'.

In terms of money, Benítez has had a budget way behind Chelsea and Manchester United, although similar to Arsenal; but Wenger has had the advantage of setting up his own youth system in order to begin scouting players a decade ago. It has enabled him to fill his entire squad from top to bottom with a certain kind of player, in the mould of what he, as top man, is looking for: all are quick, strong athletes.

So in terms of time and money, Rafa is behind his rivals. And yet still he's had the club achieve a lot in his time at Anfield."

Onwards and upwards - we'll move on from this..  :nod
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:04 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:RIGHT YOU FUCKING WANKERS!

JUST GOT IN TO READ THIS SHIT ABOUT MAYBE BENITEZ SHOULD GO, HE ISN'T A GREAT MANAGER ETC.

JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF.

OUR CLUB WAS FINE BEFORE ALL YOU LITTLE HANGIN ON BASTARDS DECIDED TO SUPPORT US AFTER THE CL FINAL AND WE WILL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.
GET THE FUCKING GAME AND GET BEHIND THE LADS BEFORE YOU PUBLICALLY SLATE THEM ON A FORUM.

BAVLONDON, LAKES AND HEIMEDELL OR WHATEVER YOUR FUCKING NAME IS - YOU LOT TONIGHT ARE TAKING THE FUCKING PI$$ OUT OF THIS CLUB, ITS PLAYERS, ITS MANAGER AND THE FANS WITH YOUR RIDICULOUS POSTS.

EITHER GET BEHIND THE TEAM IN THIS HOUR OF NEED OR FUCK RIGHT OFF.

WORRIED ABOUT 4TH, MAYBE RAFA SHOULD GO

FUCK RIGHT OFF

Well said Raffa D :buttrock

Vey subtle to!! :D
66-1120597113

Postby peterc1992 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:51 pm

i know alot of people who only suported liverpool over th past 3 years or so,they know nothing,they only joined cos we won the cl

i hate it,and they go on like lfc 4 life,say we get relelgated,they go to chelski or man utd, :censored: :censored:

weldone rafa dodd,great post
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:17 pm

I hope I am very wrong and that Benitez can move the club forward. Funding is key and spending it wisely.

I would hate to think we hang onto a manager, as with Houllier, and keep seeing the same mistakes made over and over until its a very long way back again.

Lets not forget a leading director of many years had to walk from the club for voiceing similiar concerns earlier this season. Last night it appeared that whilst he chose incorrectly to voice his opinion publicy he was pretty close to the mark.

I will say no more and fingers crossed for the next game at Watford. We all certainly need a boost and to get some pride back after last night.

Onwards and upwards, hopefully!  :)
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:18 pm

peterc1992 wrote:i know alot of people who only suported liverpool over th past 3 years or so,they know nothing,they only joined cos we won the cl

i hate it,and they go on like lfc 4 life,say we get relelgated,they go to chelski or man utd, :censored: :censored:

weldone rafa dodd,great post

100% agree.

I remember some REALLY bad teams and players at liverpool (Toben picknic anyone?) and have total confidence in Rafa.

F**ks me off when fans who have only supported us since our CL win come on here and demand we sack the manager.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion