You'll now find out if we've got a manager - Bottomed out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:30 pm

Sabre wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:
MR C wrote:i've hated rafa from the 1st season and want him out...but if the alternative is junk like o'neil then i'm prepared to grin and bare it.i dread to think the junk players o'neil would bring in.

i fear our board has not got a clue on who to bringi n ,its been like this for 18 seasons.

i'm not gay before people think i am,but i'm convinced the key to liverpool returning to success is to bring a good looking manager.no more weirdo looking guys like houlier and rafa,who have a complex thus resulting in him bringing in underdog type players who represent him.these players can't hack the pressure of what is asked of them. its time for no more underdogs hoping to turn good,lets get cocky guys who naturally believe in themselves.

You are obviously on a wind up coming up with sh!!!!!!!!!te like that.

It's obvious even to me, who I was bad spotting wums  :D

It's been a lot of time since I reported a post. BUt this

but i'm convinced the key to liverpool returning to success is to bring a good looking manager

Made me almost click the report button  :D

Yeah but you think Steve Bruce is great looking Sabre :D
account deleted by request

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:36 pm

This guy's a laugh. He's basing success on looks now. Maybe I should take over the club. We'll win everything!

:D
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:45 pm

Emerald Red wrote:This guy's a laugh. He's basing success on looks now. Maybe I should take over the club. We'll win everything!

Sorry Emerald but I think Ciggy beats you in the looks department. She gets my vote anyway.   :p
account deleted by request

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:28 pm

s@int wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:This guy's a laugh. He's basing success on looks now. Maybe I should take over the club. We'll win everything!

Sorry Emerald but I think Ciggy beats you in the looks department. She gets my vote anyway.   :p

A lady football manager?

I think you could be onto something there, S@int!

:wwww
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion