You'll now find out if we've got a manager - Bottomed out

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:52 pm

chrisrafman wrote:Fuck off you glory hunting b@stards.

your a di.ck.head stop showing youself up[/quote]

Not as big as the one on yer head gobsh!te
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:55 pm

kopite_1232002 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
metalhead wrote:You got a point mate

There should be a massive clearout, and its time to remind the players who they are playing for

Yeah...a massive clearout should be done...but rafa shouldn't be here too.... He is the one who bought sub-standard players in the 1st place.

i agree m8, but were is the money comming from, the return of the deadwood players ??

no were near enough for what we need

we still havnt signed javier

We do have a strong core....
-reina
-finnan
-carra, agger
-gerrard
-mash
-torres
-pennant

We can get about 20 million for the other deadwoods....and hopefully the yanks pump in an extra 30 million....we should be able to build. Mourinho knows how to win....he can do it.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Rafa out sorry
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:02 pm

A clearout? Who's going to want to buy the :censored: we have, who's going to be :censored: stupid enough to take Voronin, Kewell, Kuyt, Intandje, Aurellio, Riise and the rest of us.

Reina, Agger, Carra, Gerrard, 1 of the other 3 centre mids, Crouch, Torres is good enough. Finnan and Arbleloa are good enough full backs. Pennant and Babel are good enough wingers. It's not the starting 11, it's the :censored: manager with his stupidity of playing the rest of the :censored:. It's embarrassing. So called players unprepared to show any sort of passion. It hurts me everytime I see the team sheet, because there's always four or five players who aren't fit to wear the shirt.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby *_Ruthless_* » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:03 pm

Ciggy wrote:I might not agree with Rafas rotation policy but he was not to blame for todays results, he has been in the past but not todays.
Because them players on that pitch should have beaten Barnsley.

And all them tw@ts in the Barnsley topic please fuck off they havent been near this forum since 2005 and now they swarm like wasps feck off you shower of tw@ts call yerselves Liverpool fans?
My feckin @rse.

What a gang of gobsh!tes we have supporting us I worry for our future I really, really do.

Not one of them kunts have logged on here since the G & H palava well the knives are out now for Rafa alright.

Fuck off you glory hunting b@stards.

You know what ive never come across such a arragont moron in my entire life!!

U may have thousands of posts ... But take away all the pointless posts and u'd only have 5 posts under your name!

Just because u spend most of ur time on here posting doesn't mean u support Liverpool more then anyone else ... Liverpool fans are the friendliest fans in the world and stick together through the hard times ..

So get a grip and STFU!
*_Ruthless_*

Postby kopite_1232002 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:07 pm

The_Rock wrote:
kopite_1232002 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

There should be a massive clearout, and its time to remind the players who they are playing for

Yeah...a massive clearout should be done...but rafa shouldn't be here too.... He is the one who bought sub-standard players in the 1st place.

i agree m8, but were is the money comming from, the return of the deadwood players ??

-reina
-finnan
-carra, agger
-gerrard
-mash
-torres
-pennant

We can get about 20 million for the other deadwoods....and hopefully the yanks pump in an extra 30 million....we should be able to build. Mourinho knows how to win....he can do it.

Sad times rock it effects my relationship lol

Ill be in a mood all night now and me bird go :censored: mad
kopite_1232002

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:19 pm

I am a pretty big Pennant supporter but even I wouldn't go as far as saying his is part of our "strong core"
JoeTerp

Postby muttleyp » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:29 pm

The_Rock wrote:

I agree that a clearout is needed but have to diasagree on Rafa being one of those.
True he brought in most of the players that need to go but with the amount of funds he had available to him when buying was there really much better than what was brought in at those prices?
He wanted players like Simao, Millito, Alves and just couldnt afford to match their asking price and then settled on what could be afforded at the time.
Give him the right kind of funds to buy world class players without having to comprise quality over quantity ( a stern talking to about his rotation policy) and one more season to at least mount a challenege and i still think he is the man to do it.
muttleyp

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:39 pm

kopite_1232002 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
kopite_1232002 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

-reina
-finnan
-carra, agger
-gerrard
-mash
-torres
-pennant

Brought a laugh out of me that line lad my awl fellas the same frightend to talk to me when we get beat in case i take his head off :D
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:42 pm

muttleyp wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

I agree that a clearout is needed but have to diasagree on Rafa being one of those.
True he brought in most of the players that need to go but with the amount of funds he had available to him when buying was there really much better than what was brought in at those prices?
He wanted players like Simao, Millito, Alves and just couldnt afford to match their asking price and then settled on what could be afforded at the time.
Give him the right kind of funds to buy world class players without having to comprise quality over quantity ( a stern talking to about his rotation policy) and one more season to at least mount a challenege and i still think he is the man to do it.

I am glad to see there are people with your opinion still out there
JoeTerp

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:46 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
kopite_1232002 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
kopite_1232002 wrote:
The_Rock wrote:

-reina
-finnan
-carra, agger
-gerrard
-mash
-torres
-pennant

Brought a laugh out of me that line lad my awl fellas the same frightend to talk to me when we get beat in case i take his head off :D

You're old man is spurs though isn't he nan, so he should be used to failure  :D
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby hello_red » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:12 pm

Jesus christ!

Well that was embarresing, this kind of result will get Rafa fired!

As someone said before now is the time to take stock and see where we go from here. We have hit a low point (and i thought it was against Havant).

Theres a couple of players that can get out of the club for not pulling there finger out. The rest can stay as we do have a very strong spine to our team.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:15 pm

*_Ruthless_* wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I might not agree with Rafas rotation policy but he was not to blame for todays results, he has been in the past but not todays.
Because them players on that pitch should have beaten Barnsley.

And all them tw@ts in the Barnsley topic please fuck off they havent been near this forum since 2005 and now they swarm like wasps feck off you shower of tw@ts call yerselves Liverpool fans?
My feckin @rse.

What a gang of gobsh!tes we have supporting us I worry for our future I really, really do.

Not one of them kunts have logged on here since the G & H palava well the knives are out now for Rafa alright.

Fuck off you glory hunting b@stards.

You know what ive never come across such a arragont moron in my entire life!!

U may have thousands of posts ... But take away all the pointless posts and u'd only have 5 posts under your name!

Just because u spend most of ur time on here posting doesn't mean u support Liverpool more then anyone else ... Liverpool fans are the friendliest fans in the world and stick together through the hard times ..

So get a grip and STFU!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: feck off :censored:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:26 pm

Do people really think this would be a good time to sack Rafa?  Think about who would be involved in bringing in the new manager.  Would you trust these people to hire someone better than Benitez?
JoeTerp

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:36 pm

Its sad but true....rafa needs to go, he is making us out to be the laughing stock of the prem with his embarrasing rotation selections, its just too painful watching this same :censored: week after week.What a joke! barnsley deserved their win we were fukking clueless, and bringing on that :censored: kewell was a disgrace, rafa has lost the plot, and i dont think he will survive this...god help us on tuesday. :down:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion