You'll never walk alone! - Makes me happy!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:31 pm

when us liverpool fans sing you'll never walk alone it makes me proud an sends shivers through my body!!
i absolutly love it when your watching it on telly an at the start of the game they sing you'll never walk alone. makes me feel proud that i support Liverpool fc.  :D  do it affect every1 else??
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:02 pm

I thought the crowd was brilliant tonight.  Maybe we can have a bit of of that, when we're 0-1 down on a Saturday afternoon against a P'ship team!  Might just give us that one goal advantage which it used to do.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Nando » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:23 pm

i been to watch us play man city and newcastle this season and its just an amazing moment when u hold ur scarf up and sing the song, always always a spine tingling moment for me, more so than hearing welsh national anthem at millenium stadium
Nando
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:17 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:I thought the crowd was brilliant tonight.  Maybe we can have a bit of of that, when we're 0-1 down on a Saturday afternoon against a P'ship team!  Might just give us that one goal advantage which it used to do.

we need consistency from the crowd. it alright being it for the big games but against the lesser teams, people dont even bother to turn up( portsmouth and watford)
109-1105722616

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:54 pm

the croud always sper the players on to go that extra bit harder for the last 15 mins.
the croud played a big part in last nights game. everyone was proud :D  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:54 am

different if the scoreline had been reversed, and good to see masses of people leave before the end and miss out on hamanns freekick and dudeks blunder.
109-1105722616

Postby Iceman69 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:21 am

Tobin*LFC* wrote:when us liverpool fans sing you'll never walk alone it makes me proud an sends shivers through my body!!
i absolutly love it when your watching it on telly an at the start of the game they sing you'll never walk alone. makes me feel proud that i support Liverpool fc.  :D  do it affect every1 else??

C'mon its only a song! maybe you wont feel the same way if we get stuffed on Sunday.

celtic sing it better than us. I've been to a few gams and half the anfield crowd couldnt be arsed singing it.
Iceman69

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:47 am

Iceman69 wrote:
Tobin*LFC* wrote:when us liverpool fans sing you'll never walk alone it makes me proud an sends shivers through my body!!

C'mon its only a song! maybe you wont feel the same way if we get stuffed on Sunday.

celtic sing it better than us. I've been to a few gams and half the anfield crowd couldnt be arsed singing it.

most ooters only know the last 2 lines
109-1105722616

Postby kazza » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:26 pm

I think it is an excellent tradition, and it does make Liverpool fans proud.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Noise Noise » Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:34 pm

Iceman69 wrote:celtic sing it better than us. I've been to a few gams and half the anfield crowd couldnt be arsed singing it.

Celtic sing it better?

Just cause a thief polishes stolen jewellery it doesnt make it his.
Noise Noise

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:22 pm

does anyone has a copy of the song.. coz i want to learn how to sing it.. i am, like all u guys out there, a true liverpool fan from singapore
Alonso_Rulz

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:24 pm

Alonso_Rulz wrote:does anyone has a copy of the song.. coz i want to learn how to sing it.. i am, like all u guys out there, a true liverpool fan from singapore

is this a p1ss take
109-1105722616

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:51 pm

Alonso_Rulz wrote:does anyone has a copy of the song.. coz i want to learn how to sing it.. i am, like all u guys out there, a true liverpool fan from singapore

Have you got iTunes, Napster or any peer-to-peer software to download it?

PM me for more details if you like.  I will gladly help you find this song.  I have it on my mp3 player and listen to it at least once a day.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:08 pm

Iceman69 wrote:

The only reason it sounds 'better' at Celtic is cuz theres over 60,000 fans in the ground. The only time they sang it 'better' was at the Hillsborough Memorial game, and there were loadsa Liverpool fans in amongst them belting it out. Its true that it raises the hairs on the back of your neck tho, as anyone at Anfield for the memorial service after Hillsborough would know. We could hear it inside the ground being sung by people OUTSIDE that couldn't get in. That brought tears to the eyes of grown men inside the ground, so I don't understand why you wanna put us down where YNWA is concerned.
It is OUR anthem, it'll stay OUR anthem and other teams use it but not to such good effect.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion