You bunch of ****** ticklers

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:54 am

Woollyback wrote:what is a lamp?

Its what Dazzer's gonna get over the back of his 'ead if he doesn't stop his bile about sacking Rafa.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby allred » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 am

THEBARON wrote:Yes -  i agree.
The stubborn nature of Benitez can be both a strength and a weakness.
He has had to be resilient in his dealings with the american :censored: but at the same time his uncompromising attitude on certain matters is his downfall
- his alleged coldness to players
- his loyalty to Lucas
- his loyalty to Kuyt
- his predictable substitutions
- his rotation methods

I can remember watching a game on Sky in his second season and Tyler commented
"this is the way we do things here" when the inevitable 65th minute substitution happened.
It is great to have a set structure and a planned way of doing things.
But is there a Plan b when it goes tits up?

I remember the comment too, im pretty sure it was the standard 65th minute crouch substitution he was talking about.

I'm a Rafa fan and i hope he turns it around, but it looks unlikely at this point.
allred

Postby metalhead » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Woollyback wrote:welcome back doddy mate. i couldn't agree more - i've been a supporter of benitez through thick & thin but he should've moved the game on by now. ok we've got some class in johnson and the sale of alonso was as inevitable as it was unavoidable, but we're a poorer squad than we were last season and the season before. october is very early to sack a manager, but benitez will rightly be a worried man if we lose on sunday

If things doesn't change up until May, then its time for a change. Its still too early to tell, hopefully we can turn things around.

By the way, welcome back rafa-dodd
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Like I said in the "sack him" thread, booing is beneath LFC and anyone who has or is thinking about it in the future should stop going the match. Seriously.
Rafa will turn it round because he has to.The players are near to implosion and I believe something will happen to make them realise this. We have to have faith because if we dont the alternative is too terrifying to consider.
So lets try and support the team we love and pray that Rafa realises his mistakes and rectifies them asap
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:27 pm

Woollyback wrote:what is lamp?

It's a clever little device that provides light at the flick of a switch......I love carpet!  :;):
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Redbilly1960 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:02 am

Woollyback wrote:what is lamp?

Lamp. A midfield footballer for chelsea and england often found in ladyboy bars on the kings road. sometimes compared to gerr a world class midfielder for liverpool and england often found in tough bars in southport slapping the lesser brained manc.
when the word hard (pronounced) ard is added to the gerr defences throughout europe fear.
when the word hard (pronounced) ard is added to the lamp we all wet ourselves laughing.

It's a boring day in the office......sorry
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion