Would we really miss alonso? - Xabi swap deal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu May 31, 2007 4:18 am

peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:still not there is it lando, you are still saying i was booted from the bobbies, so to say you were guessing why i was booted from the bobbies is really you saying that you think i was booted from the bobbies

now wouldnt it be better for you to say you had no reason to bring this into the thread, and you have no knowledge as to why i left the police, further more its not really any of your business why i left the police (notice the 'i left' and not 'was booted').

so still not quite there lando, be a man, you are nearly there but not quite while you are still speculating in your last post

Awww - did the likkle peewee not get his Pm then?

yeah just got it, lando i really cant take you seriously anymore, i am starting to feel sorry for you now, asking for a 30k bet as long as i collect it, pretty pathetic, you dont have 30k, you refuse to give me your address and then you expect me to fly from thailan to meet you at a concert hall in nottingham tomorrow, when i am next in england we can meet up no problem, but lets not be silly with the ammount, we both know you dont have that kind of money

its a shame, the whole was realistic, the bet could have been made, now trying to change the bet to something impossible (as in i cant be in nottingham tomorrow and you dont have 30k) just shows how desperate you are to back pedal out of this.

You agreed to the terms Peewee. I take it that YOU can't afford £30k, then? How could you possibly know I don't have that kind of money? You know absolutely nothing about me, you pathetic child.

You pushed for this bet, boy - YOU, not me. Now you're backing out.

Welching on a bet, eh?

:no

Coward.  :eyebrow

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 31, 2007 4:19 am

how boring, guys its obvious lando is king of the forum, he will never admit to being wrong about anything, he would rather squirm his way out of things and try and confuse matters.

its a shame really, he used to be ok
112-1077774096

Postby babu » Thu May 31, 2007 4:21 am

Yeah sorry Lando. Just checked wikipedia and i have always used the word Theory from a scientific point of view. I see it can be used other ways.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 31, 2007 4:23 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:still not there is it lando, you are still saying i was booted from the bobbies, so to say you were guessing why i was booted from the bobbies is really you saying that you think i was booted from the bobbies

now wouldnt it be better for you to say you had no reason to bring this into the thread, and you have no knowledge as to why i left the police, further more its not really any of your business why i left the police (notice the 'i left' and not 'was booted').

so still not quite there lando, be a man, you are nearly there but not quite while you are still speculating in your last post

yeah just got it, lando i really cant take you seriously anymore, i am starting to feel sorry for you now, asking for a 30k bet as long as i collect it, pretty pathetic, you dont have 30k, you refuse to give me your address and then you expect me to fly from thailan to meet you at a concert hall in nottingham tomorrow, when i am next in england we can meet up no problem, but lets not be silly with the ammount, we both know you dont have that kind of money

its a shame, the whole was realistic, the bet could have been made, now trying to change the bet to something impossible (as in i cant be in nottingham tomorrow and you dont have 30k) just shows how desperate you are to back pedal out of this.

You agreed to the terms Peewee. I take it that YOU can't afford £30k, then? How could you possibly know I don't have that kind of money? You know absolutely nothing about me, you pathetic child.

Welching on a bet, eh?

no lando, we both know you dont have kind of money, if you prove you have that money then no problem, we make the time and place more realistic.

a bet has to be able to work, in your case its not possible, i cant be in nottingham tomorrow, you know that so thats why you went with that, you dont have 30k, so lets keep the bet realistic. all i can see is you trying to bet with something you dont have making the whole bet pointless

typical attempt to try and turn the tables, but obviosu to anyone with half a brain that you are trying to weedle your way out of it with impossible things, i could now renegotiate the bet to make you look like you dont want it (which you dont or you would have took the bet when it was a fiver rather than bet with somethig you dont have)

however you want to try and dress this up lando, yo look stupid, you made comments and when pressed couldnt back them up, now trying to change things to someting that not possible just shows how desperate you are to try and come out of this without looking stupid, when you are just making yourself look more stupid.

the bet was possible, now your stupidity shows you dont want the bet at any cost.

30k, no problem for me, show you have the money and we can arrange a time thats not impossible
112-1077774096

Postby babu » Thu May 31, 2007 4:25 am

come on, its funny. :D
Last edited by babu on Thu May 31, 2007 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 31, 2007 4:27 am

last post from me on the subject, made my point. the bet obviously wont be taken by lando in sensible terms so no point continuing with it.

thanks for proving me right lando, sterling work on your part  :;):
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu May 31, 2007 4:28 am

peewee wrote:how boring, guys its obvious lando is king of the forum, he will never admit to being wrong about anything, he would rather squirm his way out of things and try and confuse matters.

its a shame really, he used to be ok

I think it's YOU squirming your way out, pal.

Hahaha - the great and respected Peewee, finally sells himself up the river.

Good one, you f*cking bellend. Maybe NOW you can see that you're nothing but an imbecile who tied their own noose.

YOU pushed me. YOU insisted I put up or shut up. YOU accepted the terms, then backed out.

YOU are the coward, and everyone can see it if they choose to read without bias. You've shown yourself to be nothing but a tw*t who's entire ethos is based on contradictions and bravado.

Where's your respect now, Peewee? Out done by someone only here for a chat about footy and a laugh. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu May 31, 2007 4:29 am

babu wrote:Yeah sorry Lando. Just checked wikipedia and i have always used the word Theory from a scientific point of view. I see it can be used other ways.

No probs mate.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 31, 2007 4:33 am

no comment, you have already done my work for me   :;):
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu May 31, 2007 4:34 am

peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
peewee wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Welching on a bet, eh?

no lando, we both know you dont have kind of money, if you prove you have that money then no problem, we make the time and place more realistic.

a bet has to be able to work, in your case its not possible, i cant be in nottingham tomorrow, you know that so thats why you went with that, you dont have 30k, so lets keep the bet realistic. all i can see is you trying to bet with something you dont have making the whole bet pointless

typical attempt to try and turn the tables, but obviosu to anyone with half a brain that you are trying to weedle your way out of it with impossible things, i could now renegotiate the bet to make you look like you dont want it (which you dont or you would have took the bet when it was a fiver rather than bet with somethig you dont have)

however you want to try and dress this up lando, yo look stupid, you made comments and when pressed couldnt back them up, now trying to change things to someting that not possible just shows how desperate you are to try and come out of this without looking stupid, when you are just making yourself look more stupid.

the bet was possible, now your stupidity shows you dont want the bet at any cost.

30k, no problem for me, show you have the money and we can arrange a time thats not impossible

And, pray tell, how do I prove I have that money, you dickless retard?

Mate - this is priceless:

You insist I put up or shut up, so when I do, you back out. £30k no probs, eh? Well if you were that sure you'd win, then the air fare wouldn't be a problem, would it?

Stop squarking, pee:

Give up - you've lost.  :laugh:

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 31, 2007 4:35 am

no comment, you have already done my work for me   :;):
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu May 31, 2007 4:36 am

:laugh:

Lando_Griffin