Worst liverpool team ever - In our opinion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:20 pm

Lee J wrote:Mark Walters? Dunno if i agree...

Mark walters

Same here, I didnt think Walters was that bad.

My team:

Mike Hooper

Song

Pelligrino

Piecnick

Kvarme

Nunez

Jeam-Michel-Ferri

Diao

Cheryou

Mejier

Dundee
66-1112520797

Postby stmichael » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:24 pm

ah, jean michel ferri the spy. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby poolboyuk » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:27 am

Unfortunately theres been so many in recent years - the 90's and parts of the noughties have given us some truly woeful players but heres the best I can do:
Mike Hooper (The fattest keeper since Tommy Lawrence & Red hair too!)
Sean Dundee (Wouldnt have made it for the 'lobster pub)
Paul Stewart (Lazy, overweight show pony)
Jimmy Carter (Lazy, skinny show pony who couldnt handle the big stage)
Dean Saunders (twice what Rosenthal cost and half as good)
Eric Meijer (Carthorse extraordinaiire)
Istvan Kosma (Simply s****e)
Jean Michel Ferri (Another GH special)
Salif Diao (Never ever came close to looking the part)
Julian Dicks (Could kick a player but not the ball)
Bruno Cheyrou (Surely the biggest girl to wear a red shirt)
Antonio Nunez (Did he show any talent, any at all?)
poolboyuk

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:44 am

Mark walters

he was awful!  Had 3 good games and spent the rest running the ball out of play or losing it.  Good in Scotland :censored: in England....bit like the manager who bought him.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:42 am

7_Kewell wrote:

Mark walters

he was awful!  Had 3 good games and spent the rest running the ball out of play or losing it.  Good in Scotland :censored: in England....bit like the manager who bought him.

And there lies my argument for Kewell ! Although without a doubt Kewell is the more talented player and for all the players we have had with injurys, Harry is the Darren Anderton of the team, he is contantly the one player you can place bets on to be injured. As Anderton only showed up for England matches, Kewell shows up for Australia matches ! Walters had a good few games for Liverpool unfortunately your just remembering the key games.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:47 am

Kharhaz wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

Mark walters

And there lies my argument for Kewell ! Although without a doubt Kewell is the more talented player and for all the players we have had with injurys, Harry is the Darren Anderton of the team, he is contantly the one player you can place bets on to be injured. As Anderton only showed up for England matches, Kewell shows up for Australia matches ! Walters had a good few games for Liverpool unfortunately your just remembering the key games.

ridiculous to compare the two, and even more fantastical to use that for a reason to justify your position on kewell.

Kewell has been injured yes, when fit, he's played well for LFC (granted not up to leeds standard, but better than our current options)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:54 am

babu wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

Mark walters

ridiculous to compare the two, and even more fantastical to use that for a reason to justify your position on kewell.

Kewell has been injured yes, when fit, he's played well for LFC (granted not up to leeds standard, but better than our current options)

Im not comparing the two, just pointing out that both players had injurys and Walters did have some good games for us. Kewell on the other hand...
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:55 am

Kewell has had nothing BUT injurys !
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:54 am

As someone else mentioned...Josemi..woefull. :no
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:56 am

Surely to do this you have got to have a minimum number of appearances? Or is it fair to say someone who was cr ap in 10 games for Liverpool is worse than someone who played 25 games and was good in a handful?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:54 pm

Kewell has had more than one or two good games for us.  Walters was woeful in almost EVERY game.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:00 pm

7_Kewell wrote:Kewell has had more than one or two good games for us.  Walters was woeful in almost EVERY game.

I actually think your being harsh on Walters, he wasnt as bad as your making him out to be.
66-1112520797

Postby Flepent » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:12 pm

Garcia hes a anfield legend ;S
Flepent

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:18 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:Kewell has had more than one or two good games for us.  Walters was woeful in almost EVERY game.

I actually think your being harsh on Walters, he wasnt as bad as your making him out to be.

really? where did Walters go after he left us? He went on a free transfer to Southampton...they played him 3 or 4 games and they then gave him away on a free to swindon.

Walters represented everything that was going wrong for Liverpool in the early 90's. Our Championship winning side was destroyed by Souness. He sold good players and replaced them with :censored:. Ok some players were getting old....but why the sold the likes of Beardsley and Staunton i'll never know. The bottom line is, he brought in players who were clearly not up to scratch.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Perry Digweed » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:09 pm

A (soft) spot for Micheal Robinson?
Perry Digweed

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion