World wide peition to uefa for liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby rascalboy » Sat May 14, 2005 2:41 am

This is a online world wide peition to UEFA for Liverpool to play in the Champions League next season if Liverpool won.

Click here for peition

Stand up and speak up for LiverpoolFC, We need you to show the world what we can do.Tell your friend about this and join in the peition you.Let the Red Army rock and the Kop shine.
rascalboy

Postby simic_ie » Sat May 14, 2005 2:47 am

If we win the Champions League they will let us in... there will be too much pressure on them not to
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat May 14, 2005 4:06 am

Let's discuss this after the final? We're getting too far ahead of ourselves.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby xd3vilx » Sat May 14, 2005 5:32 am

Let Wait Till After The Final...We Are Against Ac Milan...Not A Team In Divison 3...We Might Not Win...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Erica » Sat May 14, 2005 9:53 am

rascalboy wrote:This is a online world wide peition to UEFA for Liverpool to play in the Champions League next season if Liverpool won.

Click here for peition

Stand up and speak up for LiverpoolFC, We need you to show the world what we can do.Tell your friend about this and join in the peition you.Let the Red Army rock and the Kop shine.

Well, if I have to sign something, first I have to know what I do.
What is a peition?
Erica

Postby dawson99 » Sat May 14, 2005 10:01 am

xd3vilx wrote:Let Wait Till After The Final...We Are Against Ac Milan...Not A Team In Divison 3...We Might Not Win...

my thoughts exactly. all this uproaor about next season when we havent won anything yet. dont count your chickens as my auntie used to say. she also used to say that my uncle was a baron tho, she drank a lot
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Sat May 14, 2005 10:19 am

A.B. wrote:Let's discuss this after the final? We're getting too far ahead of ourselves.

Couldn't agree more A.B!! Since the leverkusen game I've had a really good positive vibe about our c/l run. I must confess however I'm now getting a little worried about the way a lot of the media and fans are behaving as though we've already won the fecking thing!! Get behind the redmen guys, by all means, just don't loose sight of the fact there's a lot of work to be done yet!!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat May 14, 2005 7:39 pm

Make no mistake about it that the UEFA, neutral fans of football already think that Milan has won the competition. Milan and it's players have put on a good act when being interviewed about the final, they've said that we're a tough opponent but realisticly imo in their minds the title is theirs.

Our players know that they haven't won anything yet, they've been the underdogs so far and that won't change in the final.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Anfield rapper » Mon May 16, 2005 10:18 am

I really wish people would not talk about this until after the final. Honestly there is a possibility we might not win then we'd look like a bunch of d**ks with all the fuss thats been made over this.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Mon May 16, 2005 10:32 am

I remember Germany got tonnes of stick in the british media by orgainising a friendly for the day the play offs for runners up would be on. Many LFC fans are doing the same.

The match is the most important thing.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon May 16, 2005 6:54 pm

.. as with anything.. it is important to plan for the postive outcome.. if UEFA are not lobbyed now.. then when the time comes ppl wil not be able to mobilise in time..

.. The Daily Mail have also been campaigning to get Liverpool a berth..

..of course all of this is dependent on us winning it.. but I'm all for this issue to be discussed at a wider level for future years.. and not just for our benefit..

.. just logging on to the petition to register me thumb print.. :) come on the reds..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon May 16, 2005 6:57 pm

:D juts added all me family's names :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue May 17, 2005 4:18 am

zarababe wrote:.. as with anything.. it is important to plan for the postive outcome.. if UEFA are not lobbyed now.. then when the time comes ppl wil not be able to mobilise in time..

.. The Daily Mail have also been campaigning to get Liverpool a berth..

Exactly. UEFA should have have been prepared for this sort of situation before it came to fruition.
I firmly believe they are gutless b@stards, and they hope that Milan win the thing, so they won't have to make a decision.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion