WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP 2005 - official topic

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby AussieKopite » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:37 pm

bcv wrote:as i said before

we> you!

São Paulo Chanpion!!!

lets see now if u pay more atention in Mineiro,  Rogério Ceni,  Lugano, Josué and his friends!

2006 world cup is coming,  i'll came back in this forum when it starts!

good by englands:laugh:

Lugano isn't playing in the World Cup because he got OWNED by the Australians.

Hes a dirty cheat.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:37 pm

we> you!

São Paulo Chanpion!!!

lets see now if u pay more atention in Mineiro,  Rogério Ceni,  Lugano, Josué and his friends!

bye hustler or whoever you are. By the way -you own f.cuk all and before you go .....

SSSLLLLAAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take your shoes off before you come in here again :D
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bcv » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:38 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:

we> you!

São Paulo Chanpion!!!

You are pathetic.

Brazil have got NO CHANCE at the World Cup if half of your team will be playing.

man,  come on ,  stop! u loose!
if my team is terrible,  what urs is? u loose, remeber this

talking seriuos,  man,  what brilliant foul gerrard shoted,  and whata MAGESTIC DEFENSE ROGERIO CENI did!
bcv

Postby Owzat » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:39 pm

Not that I believe deserved has much to do with football and winning things we deserved better. We did everything but score although I must say a tournament involving teams playing all of two games or less isn't exactly a proper tournament. Slough Paulo got their goal and defended pretty much for the remainder with a combination of luck, resolve and kindness from the officials. Slough Paulo may have won the trophy but they are not worthy champions.

Honestly fellas, how many here would have the Club World Championship top of their trophy wishlist? I would have it behind the Premiership and Champions League/European Cup, with those two you have to win 13+ games to be champions and effectively this was just a one-off match given the lack of quality outside the final.

BTW I thought we should have made changes earlier and Cisse should have come on, probably for Morientes who missed at least two scoreable chances
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:39 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
JohnBull wrote:
Mikz wrote:
JohnBull wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:With reffing like today

Grow up Lando !!

??? whos side are you on John? We didnt win- get over it,at least be happy with the fact we played great and are returning with no injuries-get behind the team they did us proud today

You don't seem to realise that oppurtunities like this come around once in your life (As it happens a couple of times in mine but I'm an owl :censored:) and you've got to take them when they come.

We never did ourselves justice today and even worse, we broke a run. It should never have happened.

I'm sure the lads thought to themselves:

"'Ere, I reckon we should create 20-odd chances, but not put them away so we lose."

And I bet Garcia said to Gerrard; "Stevie - DON'T pass yet, just let me get into an offside position first."

I'll put money on the fact that Sami said to JC; "Watch this, lad. I'm going to give this team a goal, just for the fun of it."

Idiot.

well said, lando
:D

Are you "buming him"? ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:40 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
JohnBull wrote:
Mikz wrote:
JohnBull wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:With reffing like today

Grow up Lando !!

??? whos side are you on John? We didnt win- get over it,at least be happy with the fact we played great and are returning with no injuries-get behind the team they did us proud today

You don't seem to realise that oppurtunities like this come around once in your life (As it happens a couple of times in mine but I'm an owl :censored:) and you've got to take them when they come.

We never did ourselves justice today and even worse, we broke a run. It should never have happened.

I'm sure the lads thought to themselves:

"'Ere, I reckon we should create 20-odd chances, but not put them away so we lose."

And I bet Garcia said to Gerrard; "Stevie - DON'T pass yet, just let me get into an offside position first."

I'll put money on the fact that Sami said to JC; "Watch this, lad. I'm going to give this team a goal, just for the fun of it."

Idiot.

well said, lando
:D

Are you "buming him"? ???

i'm not like you  :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:41 pm

Oh and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the muppets that come on these boards only when we play their team to annoy and bore us with their drivel as though they are true rivals and not just another team we have to play in an already hectic season
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:41 pm

bcv wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

we> you!

São Paulo Chanpion!!!

You are pathetic.

Brazil have got NO CHANCE at the World Cup if half of your team will be playing.

talking seriuos,  man,  what brilliant foul gerrard shoted,  and whata MAGESTIC DEFENSE ROGERIO CENI did!

WTF do you mean by "Owned"? Are you desperate or what?

We lost due to outside influences. I bet you £10k that your pile of sh*te team would have been knocked out in the group stages of the CL last season. You are a pathetic club with a group of showboating divers and cheats.

LFC BATTERED you!!!! Remember that, ningkompoop!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bcv » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:45 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
bcv wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

we> you!

São Paulo Chanpion!!!

You are pathetic.

We lost due to outside influences. I bet you £10k that your pile of sh*te team would have been knocked out in the group stages of the CL last season. You are a pathetic club with a group of showboating divers and cheats.

man! we have showboaters,   live in the jungle,   have  monkeys as a friends,  but... We Are better than u in soccer idiot! 2002 and 2005 says that,  so,   :buttrock

run ,  couse chelsea is doing it
bcv

Postby Raoul » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:46 pm

Watched the game, my mate and I danced round the room before we realised that Sinama's goal had been disallowed.

Damnit.

I haven't read all these posts, but I suspect there are a few complaints about three disallowed goals.  The first and last ones were rightly disallowed, even the last one.  In many games it would have counted, but the linesman did get it right.  They presumably got the second (Hyppia's from the corner) right too.

We played reasonably well, well enough to win, but then that is why we love this game - sometimes the plucky, hard working underdogs get up and win it. Not our best performance, and Rafa left the subs too long, though they were the ones I wanted, so I shouldn't complain too much.

Well done Sao Paolo, you did what you had to, and did it well.  Could have been much different though.

And to all you Sao Paolo fans who are saying on here that this competition is really important - well, I agree with you, but then I'm not European - I'm from a football backwater and I think it is great when the little guys get to play with the big boys.  But I'm afraid we can tell the Euros that it is a big deal all we like, however, in the end, we are wrong.  It takes two to tango, and until Europe and European football fans take this competition seriously, it is not important.  I think you should all be on here saying thank you to Liverpool for giving the competition as much as they have, rather than crowing about a lucky win.  Something about winning friends and influencing people...
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:46 pm

As much as i'm disappointed with the results although we should won the match.**** the referee & linesman.It's time to move on.I'm very proud the with lads,1-0 down,still they never gave up.Agreed with Rafa,we've done more than enough,what else can we do when the decisions goes against us.

I'm totally disgusted with the refereeing decisions.Bloody :censored:.
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:47 pm

bcv wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
bcv wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

we> you!

São Paulo Chanpion!!!

You are pathetic.

man! we have showboaters,   live in the jungle,   have  monkeys as a friends,  but... We Are better than u in soccer idiot! 2002 and 2005 says that,  so,   :buttrock

Well in that case then, we are the best team in Europe, which includes Sh*tski.

You love your contradictions, don't you?

You cling to the little shred of hope for your rubbish side, safe in the knowledge that cheating won it for you.

Enjoy.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:49 pm

bcv wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:
bcv wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

we> you!

São Paulo Chanpion!!!

You are pathetic.

Wtf is soccer?
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Falabella » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:49 pm

AussieKopite wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
Falabella wrote:
Kiwi-Kopite wrote:
Falabella wrote:Now we are knowing you, Reds. Who's arrogant here?? Europeans just can't be defeated by a South American team!!

BUT THE WORLD belongs to the unknowns, whose has no money, no fame, no marketing. I LOVE THIS GAME.

Great São Paulo.

As i said to the other Sao Paulo scum, GO BACK TO THE SLUMS

Look into my house, pretty ahn?:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Liverpool was the better side, really, but appealing against the referee is not a good way to loose, ARROGANTS!!!

Fukk off!..your house aint that good!...yours must be the one with the open sewer? :p  : :rasp

I think it is the open sewer.  :D

Nice shot, guys. Now i have to leave, a lyon is running towards my brother, I think it wants to eat him, and I am getting hungry, my fried cochroaches are almost ready, I have to eat them quickly or the monkeys will take it firstly. Oh I nearly forgot, my potty is full oh sh!t...

G'bye, LOSERS, see you next year.

Falabella

Postby RogerioCeni » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:50 pm

JUST CRY and say we are animals
YOUR IGNORANCE MAKE ME LAUGH EVERYTIME U SAY A DIFERENT :censored:
JUST SIT THAT FAT :censored: AND CRY BRAZIL OWN EVERYTHING
2002 brazil vs england what hapened?
lucky? aheuHAUehhaehahahah
CRY
CRY
CRY
CRY