Will Liverpool be left behind?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby heimdall » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 am

Liverpool need a complete overhaul to get into contention again, we would need to spend at least £300 million and that probably won't happen so mid table mediocrity beckons, but according to some on the forum that will be a good thing because all the ultra patient gloryhunters will finally give up supporting Liverpool and realise that there are other teams who win things. :p

In all seriousness we need a new manager and at least 4-5 new players just to get into the top 4, to win the league will take a lot of time and a lot of patience.
heimdall

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:30 am

heimdall » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 pm wrote:Liverpool need a complete overhaul to get into contention again, we would need to spend at least £300 million and that probably won't happen so mid table mediocrity beckons, but according to some on the forum that will be a good thing because all the ultra patient gloryhunters will finally give up supporting Liverpool and realise that there are other teams who win things. :p

In all seriousness we need a new manager and at least 4-5 new players just to get into the top 4, to win the league will take a lot of time and a lot of patience.

:laugh:
You are unintentionally hilarious which makes you even funnier
We need 5 new players and a new manager, but time and patience will be what it takes?
Fu*king class mate
Thommo's perm

Postby supersub » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 am

Thommo's perm » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:30 am wrote:
heimdall » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 pm wrote:Liverpool need a complete overhaul to get into contention again, we would need to spend at least £300 million and that probably won't happen so mid table mediocrity beckons, but according to some on the forum that will be a good thing because all the ultra patient gloryhunters will finally give up supporting Liverpool and realise that there are other teams who win things. :p

We need 5 new players and a new manager, but time and patience will be what it takes?
Fu*king class mate

THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby RedAnt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Thommo's perm » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 am wrote:

Fu*king class mate

:grinning:
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby heimdall » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Fu*king class mate

and your inability to understand basic English grammatical structure is even funnier. Read this sentence again, "In all seriousness we need a new manager and at least 4-5 new players just to get into the top 4, to win the league will take a lot of time and a lot of patience." Now do you notice that it's in 2 parts, the comma kind of suggests that doesn't it? In the first part I'm saying we need at least 4-5 players plus a new manager to get into the top 4. IN the second part I say that to then go on and win the league will take a lot of patience. Hope it's a bit clearer for you and your little acolytes now.
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 pm

supersub » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 am wrote:
Thommo's perm » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:30 am wrote:

Fu*king class mate

SUPERMOD, what an oxymoron of a name.  :D
heimdall

Postby RedAnt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:59 pm

heimdall » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 pm wrote:

Fu*king class mate

and your inability to understand basic English grammatical structure is even funnier. Read this sentence again, "In all seriousness we need a new manager and at least 4-5 new players just to get into the top 4, to win the league will take a lot of time and a lot of patience." Now do you notice that it's in 2 parts, the comma kind of suggests that doesn't it? In the first part I'm saying we need at least 4-5 players plus a new manager to get into the top 4. IN the second part I say that to then go on and win the league will take a lot of patience. Hope it's a bit clearer for you and your little acolytes now.

Actually, I think the amusing part is that you say we require time and patience, but the players and manager that we appointed only a short time ago need to be gotten rid of thus suggesting that the patience required wont extend beyond a year, and the time required is already passed.
RedAnt

Postby D___C » Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Fu*king class mate

:laugh: FIRST time i chuckled at one of Thommos posts. (disclaimer.. the previous times i did i was laughing AT him as opposed to with)
D___C

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:01 pm

quote]

Actually, I think the amusing part is that you say we require time and patience, but the players and manager that we appointed only a short time ago need to be gotten rid of thus suggesting that the patience required wont extend beyond a year, and the time required is already passed.

I know, the blokes a clown.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Kenny Kan » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:01 pm wrote:

quote]

I know, the blokes a clown.

don't you mean a muppet
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 pm

heimdall » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 pm wrote:

Fu*king class mate

So we dont need time and patience to get into the top 4, just 5 new players and a new manager?
Got it now
Thommo's perm

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm

D___C » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:56 pm wrote:

Fu*king class mate

:laugh: FIRST time i chuckled at one of Thommos posts. (disclaimer.. the previous times i did i was laughing AT him as opposed to with)

You like me
:hearts
Thommo's perm

Postby eds » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 am

As Manure roll on to title number 20 and start to leave us WELL, WELL behind, I start to think how depressing the situation is.

I am angry at the MILLIONS, we have wasted in the last year and a half on pure and utter rubbish.   

I am angry at having f**king hit the bar more times then we have probably f**king scored this season.

I am angry at Dalglish for not coming out and calling a spade a f**king spade, we have been dogs**t and our new players (bar Suarez and Enrique) should be shown the door as quick as possible.

I am VERY angry at the Suarez incident, sticking to our guns at first and then doing a monemental turn of face and hanging our star player + club legend of a manager out to dry for the journalist gobs**ts to have pot shots at. Then to make matters worse the whole world applauded the s**t stirring frog while he pranced around thinking he had won the world cup in front of our players.  :veryangry

I am angry that Andy Carrol's f**king parents ever met each other and had sex. Producing the most expensive flop the world has ever seen and he PLAYS for our f**king club.

I am angry that Carragher hasn't f**king retired yet. Good bloke, but he is well and truly past it.

I am angry that Stevie G never got to win a Premiership medal with us. while the little gymp Owen sits on the bench doing f**k all and collecting medals each season.

I am VERY angry at the knobheads "fans" bringing down our club thinking there is nothing wrong. Some of you reminiscing about the "good old days", f**k me you remind me more of Abe Simpson each day it so f**king depressing.

I am angry that away teams visit Old Toilet and BLANTANT penalties aren't given in the final minutes, for NO ONE to bat a f**king eyelid and complain........

I am angry that we are so far off 4th we can't even think of winning the god-damn thing for a few more seasons now, because this season well and truly f**ked us over.

I love this club to bits and that's why I am so angry. I want to to return to our f**king perch but all I have seen this season is turmoil and disaster, I have faith that things will eventually turn but

how long?  :down:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby RedAnt » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:31 am

[quote="

I am angry at Dalglish for not coming out and calling a spade a f**king spade, [/quote]

Suarez got banned and fined for this. I'm not suprised Kenny chose not to.  :eyebrow
RedAnt

Postby kazza » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:36 am

We've been left behind, question should be can we get it back without a new stadium?
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion