Why we love chelsea fans - Their headline predictions

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:18 pm

Now that I've mentioned Huth,down in cockney land that would probably sound like "hoof" would it not? :D
Gracias King Rafa

Postby davo_LFC » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:54 pm

the only reason maureen moans is coz he fears us and he cant stand the fact that rafa outclasses him tactically..its obvious chelski dont like playin us,rafa has their tactics sussed and if we had the squad depth that them cockney c.unts have then maureen would be shi.tting his nappy
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:59 pm

"liverpool plays more direct than..bolton"   

No they don't, and even if they did, WTF I'm tired of seeing my national squad touching and touching the ball, 40 passes in a row, only to be eliminated. Sometimes, we make football more difficult than it actually is. Saw Lyon - Mandril game anyone? Lyon's play was direct as hell, but effective and nice to see.

Liverpool's game doesn't differ much of what I can see in the Liga. I know many of you will think now that this idiot who's writing to you has no clue about football, since EPL is very physic  and so on. But back in the early nineties and in the eighties when I saw my team against some brittish teams (1), or I saw Spanish teams in UEFA and the Cup of Champions, I could see many more differences.

I said doesn't differ much, but there are differences. While your style is in my eyes more european, it is still a pleasure how you keep some values of the English football. Seeing Liverpool defence's awareness and coordination when using the off side tactic, intensity of the game, attitude of players is great ( :censored:, I really need to learn all the vocabulary related to football, I just can't say what I wanted). Rafa has always said here, not in the mass media, but in conferences and small radio programs, that it's a real pleasure to work there, and I'm not surprised.

MOrriño?

The amount and the kind of things Morriño is saying is only the proof of how many nightmares he is having with the reds. Mwahahaha.

Sabre

(1) You won't remember cos we're not Liverpool, but we played in anfield against the liverpool of John Barnes 3-0 in a friendly, and John Toshack's Liverpool eliminated us in the UEFA CUP, much earlier.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:59 am

They will pack their defences again with their midfielders and will look to steal a goal or two by their trademark breakaway from the wings.

This is the Chelsea way, and it will rwmain their way as long as Mourinho is the manager.
Where is his claim to have an entertaining side?
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:39 am

Not many going to like this opinion, but I reckon we won't challenge CFC as much as we in the last game, on sunday. I hope I'm wrong, but I will be esctatic if we manage a draw.

I guess its pessimistic, but i gonna go with the gut.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:11 am

JBG wrote:I have just been on the Chelsea forums and its apparent that they really are the most deplorable fans around.

The arrogance is dripping off the walls. They seem to forget that just before Abramovich took over the fact that Ranieri got them into the Champions League (by beating us incidentally) negated the necessity of them selling off the family silver to survive.

10 years ago they had such luminaries as Paul Furlong, Frank Sinclair and Ken Monkou in their team. Only a few years before that they were a yoo yoo team.

Fair enough, Chelsea are a fierce and powerful side, and will probably win many more trophies in the next couple of years. However, you must be humble when in victory, and Chelsea fans need to realise this.

Oh woe be the hubris of Stamford Bridge...................

i have also been on the chelsea forum, and i totally agree with you jbg.

btw, what is a ''yoo yoo'' team?  :D

i hope all comes crashing down around them, like it did with blackburn, when they spent to win
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:22 pm

i think it's meant to read "yo yo" team, a team that comes in and out of the top league at regualr intervals.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:52 pm

You know what, my boss is similar to a lot of recent Chelsea fans (bandwagoners). He told me today he couldn't believe liverpool would have dominated Chelski on Wednesday. The game was unreal as he actually believed Chelski and LFC had collaborated on the match so both will get points. I was shocked on how ignorant he was. It would be more believable if he told me Chelski had bribe the official instead. Their fans are just in the state of denial. They wouldn't accepted the fact that they were bettered by the European Champion! How shallow and classless of them. I guess bandwagoners are all the same. I hated Man U all my life but Chelski is now by far my most hated team. They had a full team with Duff and Robben and have no excuse this time but they insisted it was bad form and wouldn't give us any credit. Just want to say Fu(k off (cause I couldn't say it in his face haha :p ) and let see on Sunday. LFC rules!!!  :buttrock:
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby mighty mo » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:36 pm

it is plainly obvious that rafa gets under maureens skin,because of his tactical awareness of stifiling chelsea,they beat us twice with two deflected goals and bad refereeing decisions .also we were ten minutes from victory in cardiff,but for a gerrard own goal they were never looked like scoring.rafa has shown the footballing world that he is the special one when it comes to managers and maureen knows this fact.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion