Why u guys lost? stop crying - Stop making excuses

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:17 pm

No thats what Lugano is for. Biggest p#ssy I've seen in my life.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:05 pm

RogerioCeni wrote:STOP MAKING EXCUSES, the linesman was PERFECT didnt miss ONE
Europe soccer isnot the best just stop making excuses
Keep crying and crying and crying SÃO PAULO WORLD CHAMPION 3 TIMES

yes well done you won. Have grace my Brazilian friend.

Well i suppose its good for the columbian cocaine trade, Sao Paulo can now pay off there players cocaine bill.

oooooo no he did'nt  :shifty
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:19 pm

So why did we lose? you havent made your point
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:38 pm

No tears or excuses from this quarter. Fair play to Sao Paulo they won 1-0. They were a bit lucky but there you go. Now lets fetch the lads home and get on with some proper football matches.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Marvril » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:43 pm

Stop, Listen and talk about Peter Crouch.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

sweet!

Crouch > Pelé, Maradona and Platini indeed.
2005 in Liverpool...

2005 in São Paulo...

Marvril

Postby Bandeirante_SPFC » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:51 pm

No excuses...

We won... 1-0

Liverpool domain the game ?

Until the game was 0-0 we play better than you...
When Mineiro score WE (SÃO PAULO FC) choose to defend e try to hold the score. I didn´t agree with that position of my team (I think we could score 1 or 2 goals more if we stay attacking, but WE didn´t)...

There´s no excuses fellas...

You´re lost...

hahahahahahahaha

LOL  :D  :D  :D
DENTRE OS GRANDES ÉS O PRIMEIRO!!! AMO-TE TRICOLOR!!!
Bandeirante_SPFC

Postby drummerphil » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:53 pm

87 posts on here about a :censored: worthless trophy.........you won ,we lost... now :censored: off back where you come from twát
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:04 pm

I did read through the War and Peace topic for a bit and just got bored with it. We've had a couple of Brazilians working at the Pub in the past, Sao Paulo supporters aswell funnily enough and they were sound fellas who were very knowledgeable about the game aswell as being a bit tasty in the old five-a-sides as I remember. I don't really know whether they were the exception or the fools who are around here right now are the norm.
For the benefit of all Sao Paulo supporters I am going to repeat what I posted a couple of minutes ago. I make no excuses, you won 1-0. Good luck to you.
Now if anybody from Brazil wants to come on and sensibly discuss the game then I'm sure I can speak for the forum in saying you'd be welcome. Most of the guys on here don't give a sh!te about the tournament anyhow. The spirit of sensible discussion though requires that you post with clarity and honesty. I'll start it off.
I thought your goal was very well worked and really well taken. It was a really good goal. I think you have some good players. I think even your own team would concede that maybe you were a little bit fortunate to win the game given the match as a whole.
Now if anybody wants to talk about the football then please feel free. If howver you want to post up a picture of a flag and a phrase which broadly says "we won you lost, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah" then I for one am going to take my bat and ball home and not play with you anymore.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:23 pm

Mate, are you seriously saying that yor team is better than ours? its clearly not, congratulations you won the cup. end of please go back to your own forum, none of us are doing this or will on yor forum so please go away, we hav bigger games to focus on, NEWCASTLE in the premiership, Luton away etc....
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:39 am

It strikes me that if these Brazilians are intelligent enough to converse with us in English, they should be intelligent enough to realise that gloating is a sign of insecurity?

Pathetic, really.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Soul » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:54 am

Bandeirante_SPFC wrote:Until the game was 0-0 we play better than you...

Erm... hello?

Yes, you. You with the savage overbite.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the vast majority of football games actually start 0-0?

You frigging pudding. Maybe you should stop trying to convince everyone that your foreskin starts at your lips, you 4'10'' dick.
Red Soul

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:57 am

Why u guys lost? stop crying

I don't see any LFC fans crying over what was essentially a meaningless competition.

Most LFC fans attention is now on the next Premiership game.

Besides, why cry?

We have the European Cup sitting in our trophy room.
  :laugh:
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:11 am

What you ignorants percieve to be us crying, is actually us getting p*ssed off with a bunch of inbreds gloating over a hollow, lucky victory.

See what I'm saying?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red black white » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:16 am

bigmick wrote:I did read through the War and Peace topic for a bit and just got bored with it. We've had a couple of Brazilians working at the Pub in the past, Sao Paulo supporters aswell funnily enough and they were sound fellas who were very knowledgeable about the game aswell as being a bit tasty in the old five-a-sides as I remember. I don't really know whether they were the exception or the fools who are around here right now are the norm.
For the benefit of all Sao Paulo supporters I am going to repeat what I posted a couple of minutes ago. I make no excuses, you won 1-0. Good luck to you.
Now if anybody from Brazil wants to come on and sensibly discuss the game then I'm sure I can speak for the forum in saying you'd be welcome. Most of the guys on here don't give a sh!te about the tournament anyhow. The spirit of sensible discussion though requires that you post with clarity and honesty. I'll start it off.
I thought your goal was very well worked and really well taken. It was a really good goal. I think you have some good players. I think even your own team would concede that maybe you were a little bit fortunate to win the game given the match as a whole.
Now if anybody wants to talk about the football then please feel free. If howver you want to post up a picture of a flag and a phrase which broadly says "we won you lost, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah" then I for one am going to take my bat and ball home and not play with you anymore.

My congrats! Perfect post!

I'm really disappointed about some users here. As I said in another topic, a great team have also know how to face losings. Blame the referee or the linesman for a defeat is not what I would expect from Liverpool fans.

"São Paulo is the worst team Liverpool has met this season", "São Paulo is the worst Brazilian team". I won't even comment about those posts, because messages of this kind don't deserve any kind of attention.

About the match:
Liverpool didn't play in the first half. São Paulo dominated since the 20th minute (first half). Before that, both teams weren't playing well. In its dominance, São Paulo scored and Amoroso made some tricks.

Then the second half. I really don't know why São Paulo's coach decided to play in a defensive way. So, in the second half Liverpool was way better than São Paulo. However, a great team MUST be complete (advance, midfield and defence). And our defensive players such as Lugano, Rogério Ceni and Mineiro proved to be very good players and resisted to Liverpool's pressure.

And my congrats to the linesman and referee! All Liverpool goals were IRREGULAR! That's a fact that Benitez and everyone will have to accept.

And in another topic, I defended Liverpool saying it wasn't luck that made you beat Milan. Football is just like this...full of surprises. And it doesn't exist "We deserved to win"...Why? Liverpool didn't score and São Paulo did. So Liverpool lost and São Paulo won.

And also, my congrats to Liverpool's players and Rafa Benitez. They took the match very seriously. Brazilian press keep on repeating what Gerrard said "We're unbeatable". However, I don't agree because he said that because of the circunstances (don't conced a goal for 11 matches) they felt like unbeatable. In contrast, I really don't agree with Kewell who said that there's nothing special about São Paulo's goalkeeper.

That's all. Hope you read.

Save Tricolor paulista
So loved Brazilian team
You are strong, you're big
And among the big ones, you're the first one
Oh Tricolor, so loved team...

*São Paulo's anthem (poor translation) never seemed more appropriate.

"They're big, they're strong", goes the São Paulo club anthem, and the words never seemed more appropriate[...]"FIFA.com
Red black white

Postby A.B. » Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:25 am

And also, my congrats to Liverpool's players and Rafa Benitez. They took the match very seriously. Brazilian press keep on repeating what Gerrard said "We're unbeatable". However, I don't agree because he said that because of the circunstances (don't conced a goal for 11 matches) they felt like unbeatable. In contrast, I really don't agree with Kewell who said that there's nothing special about São Paulo's goalkeeper.

That's all. Hope you read.

Like you said the Brazilian press misquoted Gerrard. He said that he and the rest of the team felt unbeatable, not that they were unbeatable. Brazilian press probably misquoted him to get Sao Paulo fired up.
Last edited by A.B. on Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion