sinema wrote:"hoc est modus mopus flopat"

???
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sinema » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:19 am

LFC #1 wrote:
sinema wrote:"hoc est modus mopus flopat"

???

Sorry about that LFC.  It's a silly saying I've used since I was at school (50 years ago - hope you've nothing against old fogeys).  It's pretend Latin for "that's the way the mop flops"
or "that's the way things go". :D
sinema

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:20 am

righto. :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tel » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:27 am

LFC #1 wrote:Josemi makes far too many misatkes, Everton's goal came from him giving the ball away very carelessly, and he committed a lot of stupid fouls - Finnan at Rb every time.

Spot on LFC. He gave the ball away needlessly. Getting beat by Kilbane is not a good sign. He's not the fastest player in the league playing that position either.

Although Finnan was a disappointment for me last year, the lads not let us down in every game he's played this season.

I think Rafa needs to start thinking of Josemi as a squad player. The pace is too quick for him in this league.
tel

Postby Red_Si » Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:59 am

What the hell's wrong with Baros? What justifies leaving him out?

Rest him against Portsmouth not Everton!! Comical managerial
decision - is Benitez the new Ranieri??
Red_Si

Postby mrcool2003 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:03 pm

A.B. wrote:
thank f*ck!!!!!!!!!!! he must be one of the worst players ever to pull the proud red jersey over his head, beside's gary ablett, that is!!!!!

Igor Biscan has been slagged off ever since setting foot on Anfield yet he never complained instead he gave it his all in positions that he never played before. Houllier who said that he was going to be the next Zidane played him only once or twice in his natural position.

Since Benitez arrival everytime Biscan has played in his natural position he's had a good game. Managers make a difference for players.

you not thinking of cheryou m8?

he was called thenew zidane
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:05 pm

Jeez, girly opinions? Make more sense to me than most of the tosh talked on here by 'experts'.So if you live in the wrong place your not a fan. if you don't go to the game your not a fan, regardless of whether you live a long way away, have kids or whatever. Now, if your the wrong sex your supposed to log on here and read and appreciate what all these blokes say, because all of 'em know much more than you do. Get back to the dishes girl. If you are remotely disappointed with the contribution of Kewell, then you are obviously a numpty and not wothy of an opinion? Our fan base is dwindling by the day here. Theres only Stu, Leon and Dalglish who qualify as far as I can see. Mind you, Stu's too young to remember the 74 Cup Final so thats him gone, gloryhunter.
Maybe we should start a Liverpool Youth Movement, a la Hitler where everyone has to be from something ending in "teth" and look like David Fairclough. Jeez we could clone 'em.
Poor 'ol Lynds. Incredible.     :(
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:06 pm

Red_Si wrote:What the hell's wrong with Baros? What justifies leaving him out?

Rest him against Portsmouth not Everton!! Comical managerial
decision - is Benitez the new Ranieri??

you dont sound like a supporter of the team, critcising the manager comparing him to raneri, now thats a insult, look at valencia since raneri took over and tell me they are the team they were under benitez, they arent

but u guys have to w ait and see, either january or the summer, he'll get rid of the ******, im sure of it
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red_Si » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:57 pm

Of course I'm a supporter. I'm merely suggesting that Benitez is foolish and there are half a dozen people who could do the job better - Jimmy Hill included!!
Red_Si

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:00 pm

yes he must be foolish to win La Liga two out of 3 seasons against clubs like Barca and Real with more fans/money/players you name it.

you have written off Benitez after 4 months, when he has barely had a chance to build his own team after the mess Houllier left us in, supporter my ******.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:08 pm

hi everyone. it's great to be back. :)

i have to say that i was extremely confident of getting a confident result on saturday, especially after the heroics of midweek. then i saw the team.

why change a winning team? and don't give me any cr@p about tiredness.

it must really fill alonso with confidence when he's dropped for diao. where's biscan gone? sinama pongolle is not a right winger. was baros injured? so many questions to be asked because we shot ourselves in the foot with the team selection. :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:11 pm

nice to hav u back st mick. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion