Why fukn diao? - He wouldnt get  game for the grotto

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:27 am

LFC #1 wrote:agree with ya murphy, harry agapn put in a lot of effort and has shown a lot of imrpovement in the last few games.

Diao shoulf have been taken off instead of Hamann, and I was surprised Daio started in the first place, although he didn't play badly, he was largley anonymous for much of the game.

Josemi makes far too many misatkes, Everton's goal came from him giving the ball away very carelessly, and he committed a lot of stupid fouls - Finnan at Rb every time.

here here, someone with a bit off bomb.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:30 am

I will give you that he is putting effort in but how long do we have to wait for this form to return?
We havent got that long before we know it, it will be may and what then?
You only have to look at Duff or Robben, to know what a winger should be and what he should play like.
He was hesitant today again as he was on wednesday he could have easy had 2 goals if he just bleedin kicked the ball in the back of the net.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:33 am

News for yas Rafa wont be droppin Josemi, he had a word with him the end of weds game, over that silly free kick he gave away in the dyin minutes.
He dropped alonso I today, my guess being imagine if stevie and Xabi got kicked off the park maybe?
cause we would be f@cked without them 2.
He will play Garcia when fit and Nunez.
He wont be dropping none of them.
Even if he does for some games they will defo be on the subs bench.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:37 am

Kewell is putting the effort in tho lynds, and although he is not as his best he is showing signs of improvement, I though he had a good first half today.

Don't understand the Josemi thing, he really needs to do some work on the training pitch with his distribution and tackling, plus Finnan has looked solid at RB when he has played this season.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:39 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I will give you that he is putting effort in but how long do we have to wait for this form to return?
You only have to look at Duff or Robben, to know what a winger should be and what he should play like.
He was hesitant today again as he was on wednesday he could have easy had 2 goals if he just bleedin kicked the ball in the back of the net.

What a typical girl statement.

Yorkies not for girls.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:40 am

LFC #1 wrote:Kewell is putting the effort in tho lynds, and although he is not as his best he is showing signs of improvement, I though he had a good first half today.

Don't understand the Josemi thing, he really needs to do some work on the training pitch with his distribution and tackling, plus Finnan has looked solid at RB when he has played this season.

As soon as I seen the line up I thought we are f@cked :glare:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:45 am

no i didn't think that, but i was perplexed to why Diao started.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:48 am

murphy0151 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:I will give you that he is putting effort in but how long do we have to wait for this form to return?

Yorkies not for girls.

Oh so not only out of towners cant support LFC now its girls aswell is it  :glare: .
Listen mate I dont admit to knowin all sorts about footie cause I dont ok, everyone has an opinion and thats mine about Kewell ok.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:50 am

LFC #1 wrote:no i didn't think that, but i was perplexed to why Diao started.

A.B. wrote:
I agree, although Diao is a puddle of pi$$, he had one of his better games today, but I fail to see how Alonso was not played from the start.  If Rafa wanted a dog in the midfield, Alonso has definitely got a bite on him. 

I really don't understand it

ARRGGGGH, read below:

Benitez needed a fresh player so he played Diao.

AB spat his dummy out at me earlier in this thread. 

Sorry, not AB, God.

Can't be ar$ed with people in moods like that.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:52 am

if he needed a fresh player, why not Igor?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:01 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

Yorkies not for girls.

Oh so not only out of towners cant support LFC now its girls aswell is it  :glare: .
Listen mate I dont admit to knowin all sorts about footie cause I dont ok, everyone has an opinion and thats mine about Kewell ok.

he could have easy had 2 goals if he just bleedin kicked the ball in the back of the net.

Thats quality that spit a r se
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:02 am

LFC #1 wrote:if he needed a fresh player, why not Igor?

I think he's still injured from the Boro game in the Carling Cup.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:03 am

knobed

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:05 am

Now, now people......in fact f**k it, I'm staying out of it. :D
jonnymac1979

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:10 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Now, now people......in fact f**k it, I'm staying out of it. :D

:D

staying out off what.

Johnny isint that just the best line you have heard for ages mate.  Its tickled me that one.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion