Why aldo hasn't long hair? - Question

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:32 am

EL PAIS is the most important and sold newspaper in Spain, and they have written an EXCELLENT (and I'm not used to that) Article about the Kop.

I'll translate it to you ASAP, but in the mean time, does anyone know the answer to my question? It's Kop related.

EL PAIS on the KOP
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:16 pm

I don't understand sabre, why should he have long hair?
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:56 pm

That's the Kop related thing I wanted to comment Igor, but I wasn't sure wether you knew it or not.

In that article that I link in Spanish, you have some quotes from Aldo. Before being a player for LFC, he supported LFC in the kop. And when he was younger he had long hair!! Until when? until one kopite told him "Excuse me,  doll" (translated) :D

This is Aldo's bit

"Tenía 13 años cuando fui por vez primera a la grada, a la sección de los jóvenes. Llevaba el pelo muy largo. Tras de mí había un tipo enorme, de los trabajadores del puerto, y cada vez que The Kop ondeaba, cosa que sucedía al final de cada jugada, se me apretaba y al echarse atrás me decía: 'Perdona, muñeca'. Al día siguiente me corté el pelo y nunca volví a dejármelo crecer".

I was 13 when I went to the kop stand for the first time. I had a very long hair. behind me there was a huge man, a worker of the seaport, and every time the kop waved, which it was after every play, he leant on me and he told me "Excuse me, doll". The next day I cut my hair and I never left it long again.

I liked the story! :) I was wondering if you knew it!
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:14 pm

Sabre wrote:That's the Kop related thing I wanted to comment Igor, but I wasn't sure wether you knew it or not.

In that article that I link in Spanish, you have some quotes from Aldo. Before being a player for LFC, he supported LFC in the kop. And when he was younger he had long hair!! Until when? until one kopite told him "Excuse me,  doll" (translated) :D

This is Aldo's bit

"Tenía 13 años cuando fui por vez primera a la grada, a la sección de los jóvenes. Llevaba el pelo muy largo. Tras de mí había un tipo enorme, de los trabajadores del puerto, y cada vez que The Kop ondeaba, cosa que sucedía al final de cada jugada, se me apretaba y al echarse atrás me decía: 'Perdona, muñeca'. Al día siguiente me corté el pelo y nunca volví a dejármelo crecer".

I was 13 when I went to the kop stand for the first time. I had a very long hair. behind me there was a huge man, a worker of the seaport, and every time the kop waved, which it was after every play, he leant on me and he told me "Excuse me, doll". The next day I cut my hair and I never left it long again.

I liked the story! :) I was wondering if you knew it!

:D  :D  :D First time i've heard that story sabre. When the kop was all standing , it was an amazing experience, pretty scarey at times when your young , but totally addictive.
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:20 pm

Aldo's mum was probably wondering for years how come he cut his hair after she was insisting to do so for years! :D See? Football is educational :)
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:47 am

Men shouldn't have long hair - it's just wrong.

Thank God I was too young to have been caught in the fashion-crime '80's. :no :D

I also narrowly escaped the full wrath of the shell-suit era of the '90's, although to my enduring shame I admit I owed 2 of the feckers.

I was never photographed in them, though. Phew! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:44 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I also narrowly escaped the full wrath of the shell-suit era of the '90's, although to my enduring shame I admit I owed 2 of the feckers.

I was never photographed in them, though. Phew! :D

That is until your mum installed cctv .

Young Lando .

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 109-1170291157 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:14 am

I read this new. Was very funny and with good feeling!
109-1170291157

Postby istanbul_ » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:51 am

This is CARSI from "Besiktas" .. / Turkey 
if u want to learn more thing about CARSI group  write " carsi Besiktas " to youtube.com
See u in inönü HELL ..!!    bb Kop Group   waiting 4 you
istanbul_

Postby KFY » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:03 pm

istanbul_ wrote:This is CARSI from "Besiktas" .. / Turkey 
if u want to learn more thing about CARSI group  write " carsi Besiktas " to youtube.com
See u in inönü HELL ..!!    bb Kop Group   waiting 4 you

carsi fans just talk always and They are  very ignorant. Bjk fans had crushed by Fenerbahce fans all game.last year they had not sale ticket to Fenerbahce fans.Because they are very scared.     but We have been entering inonu stadium all games. and we know carsi fans just talk everytime.

I think you will win this game.because bjk team is very inexperienced and inonu stadium is not hell

Kill For You crew
REPUBLIC OF FENERBAHCE
KFY

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion