Whos left since we won uefa

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby unhappyred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:03 pm

Since we won the uefa cup weve lost Fowler, mc allister, babbel an heskey but most original squad still there, intrestin if thats anythin to go by we only need 2 replacements cause only fowler an mcallister done us proud. An give the dead wood either the boot or a bloody good kickin up the ******.
Pity no good jocks around we always win with a sweaty in our team :D
unhappyred

Postby Lord Lucan » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:35 pm

Unhappy you missed out most important GH hip hip...............
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." Bill Shankly
Lord Lucan

Postby unhappyred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:47 pm

Anno but he didnt play  :p
unhappyred

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:51 pm

we've lost westerveld, ziege, mcallister, fowler, barmby, berger, heskey. all the rest still remain from what i can gather.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby mynameisred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:54 pm

Yeah but we now got Kewell, Baros, Le tallec and Pongolle, Cisse, Rafa, Dudek, Kirkland and who knows Beni might even make players out of Diao and Diouf.
We had our time out of Mcallister, Fowler has not exactly got back to his best, Babbel will never be the player he was, he is lucky to be able to kick a ball at all after the illness he had. We got rid of Westerveld and that mug from Leicester in goal and replaced them with quality and the countrys next international and I think all comments about Heskey have alreardy been made a thousand times.
The Lord made the wisest point we no longer have GH, lets put our trust in Rafa im sure if he feels we need a few players he will already have them in mind but lets not forget he hasnt even seen the whole squad in training yet let alone watched them in action. Patience is a virtue and lets give Rafa some time before we raise the expectancy level above what is realistic in his first season. I actually believe with his guidence and hopefully with a bit of luck here and there that Rafa can put us back where we belong but its gonna take 3-4 years and involves the demise of United and Arsenal. (Which will happen we just gotta hope we r ready to take our rightful place)
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby unhappyred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:57 pm

oh yer forgot about berger hes another one that done us good:D  The others i wont comment on oh aye was litmanen there @ the time he was quite good 2 so me sayin 2 players has gone up to 4 now lol
unhappyred

Postby unhappyred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:00 pm

Good post mynameisred m8
unhappyred

Postby mynameisred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:06 pm

Unhappyred did you make your name up when GH was in charge? ??????
If not why now? ???? ???
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby unhappyred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:16 pm

Yer m8 i joined in january need to change it but dunno how, maybe ill have to get a new id :D  cause im a happy red now
unhappyred

Postby mynameisred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:20 pm

Yeah i thought it may cause a bit of confusion coz everyone on here is going mental about next season, me included. Actually I have just had an idea. Dont change it yet we could do a new thread and get people to propose a new name for you. What about superhappyred
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:21 pm

Sorry thats so un-original!!!!!!!!!!!1111
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:21 pm

or happyspanishred! :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby mynameisred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:22 pm

LastnightIsleptwithreddago
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby unhappyred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:24 pm

Can i change me id or do i have to get a new account?
unhappyred

Postby mynameisred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:27 pm

Good point, I havnt got a clue im sure one of the more experienced posters will know though.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion