Who will you be cheering for tonight?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby grayghost » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:02 pm

It's like the mancs are a evil army destroying the land and no one can stop them only the fellowship of LFC STAND A CHANCE :angry: :angry: Ok i went to far there.
grayghost

Postby JBG » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:42 pm

grayghost wrote:It's like the mancs are a evil army destroying the land and no one can stop them only the fellowship of LFC STAND A CHANCE :angry: :angry: Ok i went to far there.

Yes, you did.  :no  :no  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Santa » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:58 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:Some of the defeatist talk in this thread is really odd.

If we don't get past Chelsea in the semis, we don't deserve to win the tournament.

If we feel like we have to avoid ANY team along the way, we don't deserve to win the tournament.

We've already bitten the bullet every team in Europe would've flinched away from - who else could've made Barca look so ordinary over two legs?

I back us to beat ANY team in Europe over two legs. I also think we're potentially as good as anybody in a one-off final.

Seriously, buck up guys. We're three games away from a major, major final. These are good times. Stop f*cking moaning. :laugh:

Honest to god, Drummerphil would be kicking a*ses in this thread if he could hear how morbid some of you are coming off... And all this after a night WHEN WE DIDN'T EVEN F*CKING PLAY! :p

yeah funny to have read so much fear after y'day games. why should we fear Chelsea or ManU on our way to the sixth cup? think they will probably hold more fear about meeting us. Beating Maureen again will shut him up big time and Manu might not even get pass the semis. In the final we can beat anyone. Remember 2 years ago? remember before the Barca's game? We ain't half as bad are we? C'mon guys have more faith in Rafa and our boys...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion