Who will you be cheering for tonight?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:26 pm

Years Of Decay wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
Years Of Decay wrote:What are the odds we'll beat chelsea in the CL semi final for the 2nd time, and what are the odds chelsea will lose their 3rd semi in a row, and with the lucky bas.tards grinding out results like that and the mancs ripping european teams to shreds it doesnt look good for us, sorry if i sound too negative

It doesnt look good for us?

How exactly?
Are we not well capable of beating Chelsea over 2 legs?

Its all the same at this stage fella...Chelsea,UTD,Milan or Bayern it would'nt matter.
Its down to who wants it most on the night and who is prepared to give their all!

Tonights result for UTD was a freak one...If you dont think we can do it you dont believe enough you should go and support someone else!

What kind of a thing to say is that really lol i should go and support someone else? Would that be possible? Never known of someone being able to switch their love of a club from one to another.

Yes, we can do it, but it all depends, and at the moment i dont feel too good about it after tonight, is that okay with you, your majesty?

Your majesty?? :laugh:  :laugh:

No its not OK you should'nt say things like that...maybe im wrong but to me if you believe in your club you dont knock them even before a ball is kicked!

Listen fella we were 3-0 down at half time in 2005 and won the final!If that taught you nothing then you should think about it....

Maybe you supported some other team then though!

:oh:
66-1120597113

Postby tubby » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:27 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:AwaY wools.

How can you be sure?

They said so in the Valencia game.

What did they say??

They said "there next home game could be against Liverpool" or something to that effect.

They also said after the game "there WILL be an all English final"

Idiots demonstrating yet again a level of clumsiness that has become a regular occurence on ITV.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:28 pm

Three days ago, Man U got beaten by Portsmouth. There's no telling which Man U will turn up to games right now. To be honest, I think they'll struggle in the semis. Other than tonight, they haven't been massively impressive lately. And - let's not kid ourselves - Man City could've beaten Roma tonight. They looked an awful side.

For me, we're the best team in Europe over 2 legs. If it comes to a one-off final against Man U, I tell you what, it'd be something to see. And certainly nothing to be afraid of.

Let's finish off PSV and get past Chelsea first though, eh? :D
ivor_the_injun

Postby Years Of Decay » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:29 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
Years Of Decay wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
Years Of Decay wrote:What are the odds we'll beat chelsea in the CL semi final for the 2nd time, and what are the odds chelsea will lose their 3rd semi in a row, and with the lucky bas.tards grinding out results like that and the mancs ripping european teams to shreds it doesnt look good for us, sorry if i sound too negative

How exactly?

Its all the same at this stage fella...Chelsea,UTD,Milan or Bayern it would'nt matter.
Its down to who wants it most on the night and who is prepared to give their all!

Tonights result for UTD was a freak one...If you dont think we can do it you dont believe enough you should go and support someone else!

What kind of a thing to say is that really lol i should go and support someone else? Would that be possible? Never known of someone being able to switch their love of a club from one to another.

Yes, we can do it, but it all depends, and at the moment i dont feel too good about it after tonight, is that okay with you, your majesty?

No its not OK you should'nt say things like that...maybe im wrong but to me if you believe in your club you dont knock them even before a ball is kicked!

Listen fella we were 3-0 down at half time in 2005 and won the final!If that taught you nothing then you should think about it....

PMSL im getting told this by a belfast boy! Go support your local club OOTer! Lived in Liverpool all me life and been a Liverpool fan since i can remember.

And i was one of the few believing we could do it at half time in Istanbul
Image Image
5 TIMES IN ISTANBUL
*6 Times In Athens*
Years Of Decay

Postby jaytoothetee » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:34 pm

knee jerk reactions...  :no
we're still going to win the european cup, we just need to believe
it wasn't a case of united being phenomenal, roma were just pathetic. manure were little better than against portsmouth.
and as for chavski grinding out results... do you not have faith in rafa. has he not shown you countless (or possibly just several  :;):  ) times that he can tactically outclass maureen. blasphemers and fools!!  :veryangry be gone all of you.

oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we  :hearts you

let's see who's cheering our historic sixth victory in may. i can solemnly say that it won't be the same people who are saying united will win it right now.

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby Sabre » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:35 pm

Drop it.

You all have dozens of little quarrels like this in dozens of threads in the past. If you browse them you'll realise it's pointless. Keep your insults for the Chelsea idiots that will crowd this forums!

oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we   you

Well said.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:38 pm

Years Of Decay wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
Years Of Decay wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:

How exactly?

PMSL im getting told this by a belfast boy! Go support your local club OOTer! Lived in Liverpool all me life and been a Liverpool fan since i can remember.

And i was one of the few believing we could do it at half time in Istanbul

:laugh:

Well then shut da fu.ck up and stop crying and saying it doesnt look good for us!
66-1120597113

Postby Years Of Decay » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:39 pm

Never said we wont win this thing, but its going to be very tough by the looks, Id rather not be facing english sides, although it will feel twice as good to knock them out, lets just say im rather nervous, cant stand to lose to either the mancs or chelscum at this stage, but yeah ill keep my belief, of course we can win it, we've shown it before when the odds are against us
Image Image
5 TIMES IN ISTANBUL
*6 Times In Athens*
Years Of Decay

Postby Years Of Decay » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:40 pm

Sabre wrote:Drop it.

You all have dozens of little quarrels like this in dozens of threads in the past. If you browse them you'll realise it's pointless. Keep your insults for the Chelsea idiots that will crowd this forums!

oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we   you

Well said.

Will do, just dont like people trying to make out im not a liverpool supporter
Image Image
5 TIMES IN ISTANBUL
*6 Times In Athens*
Years Of Decay

Postby Anfield rapper » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:42 pm

If i'm not mistaken i think Man U play the first leg of the semi's at home. This will be awkward because their away form in Europe ain't great so if Milan or Bayern do OK at Man U they will probabley put them out. We on the other haNd play at Chelsea first and then bring them back to anfield which is surley the best way. I am confident we can beat Chelsea home and away and with all their comitments we should be OK. I think things are looking good for us lads so lets try not to sh*t ourselves to much because it doesn't suit us.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby tithead » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:43 pm

I was cheering the famous Manchester United tonight if anyone is interested.
tithead

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:45 pm

Years Of Decay wrote:

oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we   you

Well said.

Well then stop saying it doesnt look good for us! :D

FFS 3rd in the league is looking almost concrete...we can put our all into the C/L now!
66-1120597113

Postby Anfield rapper » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:46 pm

tithead wrote:I was cheering the famous Manchester United tonight if anyone is interested.

I heard they were playing the blind school. How did they get on?  :p
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:46 pm

tithead wrote:I was cheering the famous Manchester United tonight if anyone is interested.

NO NO NO. :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Years Of Decay » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:47 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
Years Of Decay wrote:

oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we do
oh liverpool we   you

Well said.

Well then stop saying it doesnt look good for us! :D

FFS 3rd in the league is looking almost concrete...we can put our all into the C/L now!

Good point. Ok i know i overreacted a bit  :D Was madness seeing the manc demolition then chelski nicking 1 again puts the icing on the cake
Image Image
5 TIMES IN ISTANBUL
*6 Times In Athens*
Years Of Decay

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion