Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:14 pm

AwaY wools.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:14 pm

Years Of Decay wrote:What are the odds we'll beat chelsea in the CL semi final for the 2nd time, and what are the odds chelsea will lose their 3rd semi in a row, and with the lucky bas.tards grinding out results like that and the mancs ripping european teams to shreds it doesnt look good for us, sorry if i sound too negative

It doesnt look good for us?

How exactly?
Are we not well capable of beating Chelsea over 2 legs?

Its all the same at this stage fella...Chelsea,UTD,Milan or Bayern it would'nt matter.
Its down to who wants it most on the night and who is prepared to give their all!

Tonights result for UTD was a freak one...If you dont think we can do it you dont believe enough you should go and support someone else!
66-1120597113

Postby Woollyback » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:15 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:AwaY wools.

:cool:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:15 pm

Man i wish people wouldn't get so negative just because Man U beat an OK team at home. We f**king hamered an OK team away. Roma were always going to freeze at OT Milan or Bayern won't be so cr*p. As for Chelsea, i actually wanted them to win cos i think we can do them home and away. We should have beaten them at theirs earlier in the season and we crushed them at ours a few weeks ago. Add to that the fact that they have their fingers in three pies and Essien is out and you have some reasons to be cheerful. So cheer the f*ck up.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:17 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:
Years Of Decay wrote:What are the odds we'll beat chelsea in the CL semi final for the 2nd time, and what are the odds chelsea will lose their 3rd semi in a row, and with the lucky bas.tards grinding out results like that and the mancs ripping european teams to shreds it doesnt look good for us, sorry if i sound too negative

How exactly?

Its all the same at this stage fella...Chelsea,UTD,Milan or Bayern it would'nt matter.
Its down to who wants it most on the night and who is prepared to give their all!

Tonights result for UTD was a freak one...If you dont think we can do it you dont believe enough you should go and support someone else!

:bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:19 pm

Remember the picture of Rafa in the crowd and a lad says something like 'What d'ya think Rafa?' and Rafa replies "We're gonna f..king batter them".

Well the good news is: Nothing's changed.

So pull yer pants up and stop shiteing yerselves.:D
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:19 pm

How can you be sure?
66-1120597113

Postby tubby » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:19 pm

Enough with the negativity people. We will cross that bridge when we come to it. Have you all lost faith in Rafa suddenly becasue of some favourable results for our opposition?

So what if we are underdogs, we play better that way in Europe anyway imo. Yes it will be hard but you can bet your :censored: that Rafa and the team will give 110% when it comes to those sort of games and have they dissapointed so far?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:20 pm

The draw was done at the quarter finals
Last edited by Dundalk on Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:20 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:

How can you be sure?

They said so in the Valencia game.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:21 pm

bavlondon wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:

How can you be sure?

They said so in the Valencia game.

What did they say??
66-1120597113

Postby Years Of Decay » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:21 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:

How exactly?

What kind of a thing to say is that really lol i should go and support someone else? Would that be possible? Never known of someone being able to switch their love of a club from one to another.

Yes, we can do it, but it all depends, and at the moment i dont feel too good about it after tonight, is that okay with you, your majesty?
Image Image
5 TIMES IN ISTANBUL
*6 Times In Athens*
Years Of Decay

Postby Redbilly1960 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:22 pm

B0ll0cks
The Paella Pizza's in the dog I'm off down the chippy  ???

But what a great result for us I bet the rent boys are shiiting themselves they got to come here on another one of THOSE nights.
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Postby Woollyback » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:24 pm

Anfield rapper wrote:Man i wish people wouldn't get so negative just because Man U beat an OK team at home. We f**king hamered an OK team away. Roma were always going to freeze at OT Milan or Bayern won't be so cr*p. As for Chelsea, i actually wanted them to win cos i think we can do them home and away. We should have beaten them at theirs earlier in the season and we crushed them at ours a few weeks ago. Add to that the fact that they have their fingers in three pies and Essien is out and you have some reasons to be cheerful. So cheer the f*ck up.

amen brother :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:25 pm

Bazza the 1/4 and the 1/2 were drawn at the same time and if we reach the semi's we play the first leg away.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion