Who should rafa get with a small budget? - Realistic targets.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:26 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:I say sign Bramble for 150.000, Jeffers 150.000, mendieta 200.000, and viduka dor 200.000, now they are quality signings just waiting to explode in the premiership, and they have good experiance could be the bargain buys of the summer just need to have Rafa put an arm around there shoulder and tell them...

You are all past your best, you need to lose weight and and go and play for Acrrinton Stanley we need quality hear, That goes for you as well Poster, Take your mingy budget spion and find a bigger one cause Rafa won't be to pleased with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(

Ive read some shite on here in my time, but this just takes the piss cant believe we have so called supporters like you claiming to be a fan hang your head in shame you havent got a clue.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GerrardisKing » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:23 pm

Benitez should get the money he deserves in the summer or atleast I hope he does.
Its no secret we need a right winger and a striker,gotta be joaquin right side as for striker would love to see owen.
Another thing does anyone think we should have a look at jason roberts cos i think he`s a class player,so strong on the ball,great pace,can score goals and creates a fair few whoever he plays against he gives them trouble.
GerrardisKing

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:26 pm

GerrardisKing wrote:Benitez should get the money he deserves in the summer or atleast I hope he does.
Its no secret we need a right winger and a striker,gotta be joaquin right side as for striker would love to see owen.
Another thing does anyone think we should have a look at jason roberts cos i think he`s a class player,so strong on the ball,great pace,can score goals and creates a fair few whoever he plays against he gives them trouble.

Jason roberts I think we are out of his league

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Big Niall » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:34 pm

just get owen back and that will be progress, the following season then we can pick up another 2-3 players.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GunGod » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:50 pm

Hmm..pple in this thread are talking about Owen, Joaquin, Aimar all in the same breath.

Did it not occur to you that if we could afford to buy them, we would have already done so this season? This is not Championship Manager. At most we could afford 1 star player (most likely to be Owen) and after that we would have already blown all our resources. Do you see Rafa getting 1 star player or 3 unpolished diamonds? I see the later option.

Anyway, I think Anelka (possible direct swop for Cisse if he agrees to move to Fenerbache) or 6m would be a good deal. A gamble on the attitude no doubt (not that Cisse's well behaved either), but a good chance on a good goals return.

Emerton from Blackburn is also decent.
GunGod

Postby redmikey » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:53 pm

teale from wigan

villa, owen, and a left back i love the thought of warnock making it but ever time he plays i think he will get injured or feck up.   good player seem to have time on the ball, we havn't got a left back that this applies to.

rafa will get the money and rafa will sort the squad

the futures bright the futures red
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion