Who said what about ciise ? - He scores...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GOAT » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:54 am

zarababe wrote:Cisse needs to fit in with the Boss' ethic of  hard work for the team mentality, which he expects from ALL his players.

My only problem with him has been his attitude, his looks and reactions to being substituted including those hard stares towards the Boss, are not acceptable and he must respect the decisions of the Manager.. the other night he proved his worth, he also realises that the 'Rafalution' is well on its way and wants to be a part of it, any footballer who wants success would want to be, wouldn't they  ???

put yourself in cisses shoes though. He thinks he should be playing every week and would you be annoyed at the manager if he never played you, played you out of position when you do or bring you on in the 80th minute. When he does play he gets substituted early. Yes he should respect the bosses decision but he doesnt get a chance and i can see why he might be frustrated and annoyed. He may get his chance that he deserves now.
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby zarababe » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:12 am

.. Benitez stands vindicated in the decisions he has made, including leaving Cisse on the bench, which has also made Cisse (perhaps) reflect on the team spirit, team work ethic being instilled and appreciate the skills of fellow team mates; the strenghths and experience of Crouch and Morientes. He too has a role and part of the team 'thing' is sometimes playing a bit-part-role in a grand 'master plan', which benefits all
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:40 am

zarababe wrote:.. Benitez stands vindicated in the decisions he has made, including leaving Cisse on the bench, which has also made Cisse (perhaps) reflect on the team spirit, team work ethic being instilled and appreciate the skills of fellow team mates; the strenghths and experience of Crouch and Morientes. He too has a role and part of the team 'thing' is sometimes playing a bit-part-role in a grand 'master plan', which benefits all

i agree, all i am saying is i can see why he would be annoyed at benitez
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:53 am

GOAT wrote:
zarababe wrote:Cisse needs to fit in with the Boss' ethic of  hard work for the team mentality, which he expects from ALL his players.

My only problem with him has been his attitude, his looks and reactions to being substituted including those hard stares towards the Boss, are not acceptable and he must respect the decisions of the Manager.. the other night he proved his worth, he also realises that the 'Rafalution' is well on its way and wants to be a part of it, any footballer who wants success would want to be, wouldn't they  ???

put yourself in cisses shoes though. He thinks he should be playing every week and would you be annoyed at the manager if he never played you, played you out of position when you do or bring you on in the 80th minute. When he does play he gets substituted early. Yes he should respect the bosses decision but he doesnt get a chance and i can see why he might be frustrated and annoyed. He may get his chance that he deserves now.

So according to you Cisse never got a start under Benitez? He got several starts, in the Premiership [at the begining of the season], in Europe as well.

He hasn't taken the chances he was given and now once again he has a chance. This time he has to take it
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion