Who or what is to blame

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:23 am

peewee wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
peewee wrote:
simolonge wrote:I expect a ban for this, but after listening to this santimonious self professed orator of the forum and general gobsh.ite for the last five years it will actually come as a relief.

Peewee you are a boring b@stard and need to get a fuc.kin hobby. Your constant slating of Rafael Benitez and Dirk Kuyt on here is so fuc.king borning its not even true. At every turn, at ever juncture and at every opportuniy you have a dig at them, but worse than that, at times you try to be either smart or snidey and dont even say it straight, instead you try and coax and cajole other members into it.

It took you 9 months to take the forum moderator logog off your signature after your fifteen minutes (literally) of internet fame as a moderator was a laugh a minute example of the idiots taking over the asylum.

As I am getting banned, it was nice knowing you all, except peewee who has been a total fuc.kwhit for my entire stay on this site.

I am sure you won't get banned, the mods will probably give you a medal since it is me you are slating   :D

We're fresh out of medals but you're right he won't get banned for that post as in the last 24 hours you yourself have referred to other members as "A'rsehole, D'ickhead, F'uckwit, P'rick and Tool and we haven't banned or carded you.

to ALL parties engaged in the latest bout of handbags and serial name calling, please do the rest of the forum a favour and give it a rest

well i am sure you took into account what those comments were in response to and felt if you carded me the others would need to be carded also.  happy to say it makes a refreshing change

woodpecker used to make a refreshing change.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:24 am

woodpecker is apple juice mate - not real cider :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:32 am

GYBS wrote:woodpecker is apple juice mate - not real cider :D

I know mate.

I dont/didnt drink it like, just wanted to make a statement  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:34 am

it was a good statement :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:48 am

On the league table which GYBS posted up, why is there only three zero's ??? Surely it should be played, won, drawn, lost and points. Five zero's. Wondered what the feck I was looking at there for a minute.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:56 am

Feck knows mick i got it from BBC
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 am

GYBS wrote:Feck knows mick i got it from BBC

Fair enuff. They're going downhill at the Beeb if they can't even get that right.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Now lets get this straight, this is the "whose fault is it that we haven't won anything for three seasons thread" right?

Well I don't think it's anyones "fault", but clearly the responsibility for it falls on the manager. You might argue that it should equally fall on the players, although in football if we win things the manager is God, if we lose things he is an idiot. Unfair and unrealistic, that's the way it is though.

When you look at it though, we only compete in four comps. One of those is the league and that is exceptionally hard to win. One of those is the Champions League and although we are obviously a shoo in to get to the last eight, from there we have a habit of running into lots of English teams which makes it very difficult. When we did manage to avoid most of them and make the final, we decided to hamstring ourselves by styling in the final which was obviously a mistake with the benefit of hindsight. That said, there's no shame in not winning the Prem or the Cahmpions League, neither are easy.

In the Domestic cups though, we have been sh!t for three seasons and that has to change I reckon. I actually propose that next season we take the Carling Cup semi seriously, and the FA Cup properly seriously. Chelsea dn the Mancs seem to be able to rock up at Wembley on a fairly consistent annual basis, and we really ought to be able to do the same with a bit more application. Now we've worked out that the players can actually play more than two consecutive games without needing a rest, there should be no stopping us next time around.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 pm

I guess going out of the cups nice and early in the last couple of seasons has helped with the players not having to play stupid amount of games during the season .

Stick with concentrating on the league and CL and leave the cups to the back up squad kids players .

Winning the FA Cup or League Cup will be meaningless for most

where as it would be a great trophy to win for me would rather efforts went elsewhere .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:25 pm

better than winning fck all thought isnt it... :p
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:27 pm

I think it is but it wont please a lot of people on here - can think of a number who would want Rafa sacked if we won the FA Cup and League Cup if we didnt win the league
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:28 pm

I'm not proposing we should jeapordise our Premiership challenge in order to win the Carling Cup, I'm just saying we should look at it as it is a trophy. I've long advocated having a squad for it from the outset, Arsenal style if you like, and playing them all the way through. Make Lucas captain, tell Insua he plays every round, Babel and El Zahr too. Crucially though, tell the players you are going all out an that you expect to win the fecker. If we draw Blackburn Away, stick a couple of first teamers in to stiffen up the whole operation.

As for the FA Cup, barring a rank bad draw (Arsenal, Chelsea or the Mancs Away) we should be able to beat anybody anywhere. Like all things, just got to believe.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 pm

The thing is Arsenal for example can attack the league cup with a sqaud that play together week in week out - they pretty much just use their ressies but they are all very talented . Most of our decent ressies are out on loan or just not up to standard yet - will agree we should let them mature in the league cup and let them go for it .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:45 pm

GYBS wrote:I think it is but it wont please a lot of people on here - can think of a number who would want Rafa sacked if we won the FA Cup and League Cup if we didnt win the league

guilty as charged mate... guilty as charged !
:laugh:
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:53 pm

:;):

Then again i reckon some might even still want him sacked and some players sold even if we won every trophy going
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion