Who or what is to blame

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby DrPepe » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:07 am

I think rafa has been unhappy that the system has produced only 2 or 3 players good enough to win titles in about 15 years

Is that long enough to suggest they were failing ? Yes IMO

Is 3 years without a trophy long enough to suggest the first team is failing? No IMO, especially given the improvements I see on the pitch
"If I put a player in another position, suddenly 20 experts are going on about it. Experts of what, though? I don't know." - Rafa
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:07 am

Maybe its cause we now live in a Blame society where we are always looking to blame someone or something when we should put our efforts into looking at ways to improve.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:08 am

Sabre wrote:
GYBS wrote:I just want to know when Liverpool Fans started looking to blame anyone they can for not winning something instead of just saying "the club as a whole just werent up to the tak and must improve" . When did it become norm to have something or someone to blame ?!?

Probably when they got their leagues.

Glory has a price. When you win things you inevitably attract bandwagon supporters, and you inevitably have the pressure of winning more and more. That's unavoidable.

its a bit rich you slating bandwagon supporters mate    :D

notice the smiley as I am 100% sure you are not aiming that comment at me
112-1077774096

Postby aCe' » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 am

GYBS wrote:I just want to know when Liverpool Fans started looking to blame anyone they can for not winning something instead of just saying "the club as a whole just werent up to the tak and must improve" . When did it become norm to have something or someone to blame ?!?

:O

What about the ref in the Manutd-tottenham game...
Hell, what about referees in general.. how manutd get all the calls a apparently we never do... ffs even Rafa was fcking blaming everyone but himself on national television so yea... not quite the new concept the whole assigning blame thing.. or maybe if we just word it differently you'd be okay with it...
Why did we come very very very close to winning the title every year in the past 3 years but just couldnt manage that extra yard ?
no blame.. just credit for everyone for going so very close to winning it ... except we didnt... so its blame as far as im concerned...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:06 am

Arsenal 0 0 0
2 Aston Villa 0 0 0
3 Birmingham 0 0 0
4 Blackburn 0 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Bolton 0 0 0
6 Burnley 0 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Chelsea 0 0 0
8 Everton 0 0 0
9 Fulham 0 0 0
10 Hull 0 0 0
11 Liverpool 0 0 0
12 Man City 0 0 0
13 Man Utd 0 0 0
14 Portsmouth 0 0 0
15 Stoke 0 0 0
16 Sunderland 0 0 0
17 Tottenham 0 0 0

18 West Ham 0 0 0
19 Wigan 0 0 0
20 Wolverhampton 0 0 0

We are only 11th in the table who shall we blame for that - ?

And i prefer to give credit and focus on the positives as opposed to looking for blame and focussing on the negatives - gives us a better outlook in life .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:07 am

Have a load of posts been deleted in here?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am

bavlondon wrote:Have a load of posts been deleted in here?

No Bav this is a new thread started today looking for blame as opposed to the thread started yesterday looking for blame .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simolonge » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:16 am

I expect a ban for this, but after listening to this santimonious self professed orator of the forum and general gobsh.ite for the last five years it will actually come as a relief.

Peewee you are a boring b@stard and need to get a fuc.kin hobby. Your constant slating of Rafael Benitez and Dirk Kuyt on here is so fuc.king borning its not even true. At every turn, at ever juncture and at every opportuniy you have a dig at them, but worse than that, at times you try to be either smart or snidey and dont even say it straight, instead you try and coax and cajole other members into it.

It took you 9 months to take the forum moderator logog off your signature after your fifteen minutes (literally) of internet fame as a moderator was a laugh a minute example of the idiots taking over the asylum.

As I am getting banned, it was nice knowing you all, except peewee who has been a total fuc.kwhit for my entire stay on this site.
simolonge

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:19 am

:bowdown
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:24 am

simolonge wrote:I expect a ban for this, but after listening to this santimonious self professed orator of the forum and general gobsh.ite for the last five years it will actually come as a relief.

Peewee you are a boring b@stard and need to get a fuc.kin hobby. Your constant slating of Rafael Benitez and Dirk Kuyt on here is so fuc.king borning its not even true. At every turn, at ever juncture and at every opportuniy you have a dig at them, but worse than that, at times you try to be either smart or snidey and dont even say it straight, instead you try and coax and cajole other members into it.

It took you 9 months to take the forum moderator logog off your signature after your fifteen minutes (literally) of internet fame as a moderator was a laugh a minute example of the idiots taking over the asylum.

As I am getting banned, it was nice knowing you all, except peewee who has been a total fuc.kwhit for my entire stay on this site.

I am sure you won't get banned, the mods will probably give you a medal since it is me you are slating   :D

But hey I am sure I won't lose any sleep about your hatred of me    :D

as for the mod thing, old news, jonnymac took his time making me the new sig and as soon as he did it then it was changed, but considering what I have achieved in life being a mod on a poxy forum was no great achievment in my eyes, it seems you are holdin g it in higher esteem than I ever did   :D
112-1077774096

Postby aCe' » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:30 am

:D  Gybs.... oh well atleast we'r higher up the table than the mancs so lets all talk about that for now.... how Rafas great management made this possible and how great an achievement this is..
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:38 am

Its because they have ronaldo anymore :p

nothing to do with Rafa
Last edited by GYBS on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:15 am

peewee wrote:
simolonge wrote:I expect a ban for this, but after listening to this santimonious self professed orator of the forum and general gobsh.ite for the last five years it will actually come as a relief.

I am sure you won't get banned, the mods will probably give you a medal since it is me you are slating   :D

We're fresh out of medals but you're right he won't get banned for that post as in the last 24 hours you yourself have referred to other members as "A'rsehole, D'ickhead, F'uckwit, P'rick and Tool and we haven't banned or carded you.

to ALL parties engaged in the latest bout of handbags and serial name calling, please do the rest of the forum a favour and give it a rest
Last edited by woof woof ! on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:18 am

If this is a romcom, then kill the director...please.  :D

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:21 am

woof woof ! wrote:
peewee wrote:

We're fresh out of medals but you're right he won't get banned for that post as in the last 24 hours you yourself have referred to other members as "A'rsehole, D'ickhead, F'uckwit, P'rick and Tool and we haven't banned or carded you.

to ALL parties engaged in the latest bout of handbags and serial name calling, please do the rest of the forum a favour and give it a rest

well i am sure you took into account what those comments were in response to and felt if you carded me the others would need to be carded also.  happy to say it makes a refreshing change
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion